We may from time to time contact you with news, updates, and offers. If you’d like to opt out please let us know. We don’t share your information with any other organisation, but we do routinely provide info to your vet. Advise us if you would prefer us not to.
We may, from time to time, introduce or recommend third parties who provide other services which you may find of interest. It is up to you to ensure that the services provided by these third party businesses are suitable for you and your dog. We accept no liability in relation to such services or any losses in connection with them.
Any persons who aren’t a party to the contract will not have any rights in connection with it. We may transfer, mortgage, assign, alter, subcontract, or deal in any matter regarding the rights or obligations under our terms and conditions.
Be aware that dogs are taken to a multitude of terrains for their walks including parks, woodlands, and rivers. They may therefore become dirty and hair-matted. We do our utmost to ensure your dog is returned as clean as possible.
Your dog may experience a higher level of physical and mental activity causing them to return to you tired. So that we can organise the correct level of activity for your dog please endeavour to provide us with feedback relating to our service.
For any dogs and puppies entering our day care owners must provide food and instructions. We can provide food at an extra cost. Please note that a change in branding of the food can upset your dog’s stomach, so we advise providing your own upon arrival.
For any dogs coming to us ...
... middle of paper ...
...ss to your property to deliver and collect your dog. It’s important that you let us know any unlocking systems or alarm codes. We do not leave keys in hidden places i.e under a doormat for you to collect.
If your key is lost when in our possession we will contact you and pay the cost of replacing the relevant locks.
All members staff have undergone background checks.
Reservation of rights
We can at any time, withdraw our services from any customer or dog without prior warning. These terms and conditions are also subject to change at any time without prior warning.
These terms and conditions or any dispute or claim arising in connection with them and their subject matter shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any such dispute or claim.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Having a dog can be a great experience for people who enjoy their company. These animals are usually friendly and active; they are intelligent and can develop a strong relationship with their owners based in love and care. However, having dogs is a big responsibility for the person who owns it, because they are animals, so they cannot support themselves. Dogs need someone who can feed them, give them love, and someone who can make them exercise. Moreover, these animals need big spaces in order to run and develop their muscles, so the owner has to know that he needs to take a walk with the dog several times a day.... [tags: community life, dogs need freedom to run]
716 words (2 pages)
- ... With service dogs, it is much more. They constantly need different supplies, depending on what they will help with, and the trainers must be compensated for driving them to different public areas to work on a regular basis for up to two years. When a service dog has fully learned how to assist an owner they are paired together based on needs of skills and personality. An owner must pass a screening and an interview to prove they are in fairly good health with an acceptable home. After they are matched the owner has to stay on the training site for several weeks, learning how to groom and control them properly.... [tags: pets helping people with disabilities]
731 words (2.1 pages)
- It’s just another night and you’re sitting at home. The news is talking about the same old thing another rehab celebrity and the T.Vv shows are old replays. You call out your dog’s name, “Kenzie” and here comes your lazy old Shitzu walking into the room with her favorite toy. This is your one friend for life that you had adopted in Spencer, Iowa about 4 years ago; she’ll always be there for you whether: bored, tired, mad, or depressed. We’ve all been there, those nights with nothing to do and no one to hang around with. Rather than being alone, a pet would always be there to keep you company.... [tags: Dog, Pet, English-language films, Cat]
710 words (2 pages)
- The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) has been elevating the level of adrenaline for a long time now. The tournament spawned back in 1993, and it 's truly becoming a national trademark in the States, just like wrestling. It has become significantly bigger in the past few years, with amazing contestants like Ronda Rousey and Conor McGregor. The latter is only 28 and he has quickly become the face of UFC with his incredible performances and personality. All of those reasons led me to try the new UFC 2 game, and I have to add that I wasn 't experienced in games like this one.... [tags: Mixed martial arts, Ultimate Fighting Championship]
785 words (2.2 pages)
- Puppy Barking Can Do More Than Just Annoy You Incessant puppy barking is far more than just a daily annoyance. If left unchecked, it can have negative effects on the relationships you share with just about everyone, including your spouse, your children, your neighbors, your friends, as well as your loud, but still adorable puppy. If you work at home, even your livelihood can be affected. In fact, it can cause such disruption in your day to day life that having to deal with it even over a short period of time could cause you to question your decision to own a dog at all.... [tags: Dog, Puppy, Dogs, Learning]
1142 words (3.3 pages)
- Rashi attributes the command of throwing meat to dogs and feeding a stray dog on Shabbat, but not to any other animal, as the gratitude that we must always show because of the good deed that the dogs performed during this time of the tenth plague. Maimonides made known his ruling that raising any dog is forbidden, “unless it is secured by chains.” The Talmud cites Rabbi Natan, who contends that raising an “evil dog” in the home violates the biblical prohibition not to “place blood in your home.” What constitutes an “evil dog.... [tags: Pet, Dog, Dogs, Property]
1519 words (4.3 pages)
- The advantages of choosing a mobile dog groomer for your special friend Regular grooming for your dog is important for keeping your dog clean and healthy. Grooming helps to remove excess hair, keep the coat clean and enables you to take a quick health check to ensure your best friend is in good health condition. While many dog owners understand the importance of grooming their pets, many are not able to keep up with the regular grooming needs. Some have a busy lifestyle and grooming their own dogs becomes a chore rather than fun time with their pet.... [tags: Dog, Pet, Health, Long hair]
752 words (2.1 pages)
- "I don't know what your destiny will be, but one thing I do know: the only ones among you who will be really happy are those who have sought and found how to serve." - Albert Schweitzer Each community is like a human body, it requires a constant life force to survive. Volunteers and community service workers are the blood that maintains our communities. It fortifies our foundations. A community is only as strong as the weakest link. We must empower those weakened by poverty, discrimination and other social injustices.... [tags: Community Service Essays]
1757 words (5 pages)
- There are as many different types of dog owners as there are different dogs. Almost everybody wants to own a pet, but not everyone has what it takes to deal with the responsibility that comes with it. There are so many owners who will treat pets as one of their own children, but there are just as many owners who won’t give a second thought about their pet. Some owners will go above and beyond for their pets just to make sure their animals are happy; some owners will feed their animals meals before anyone else in the house gets to eat.... [tags: Dog, Pet, Dog type, Toy dog]
886 words (2.5 pages)
- Whether you are a new dog owner or a seasoned owner, there are many myths throughout the years believed as facts regarding dogs. Many originated in truths becoming woven In dispelling these myths Here are some of the most common misconceptions about dogs – and the facts. 1. One dog year is equal to seven human years This is an easy calculation due to simply multiplying the dogs years. However, many other factors need to be considered. Dogs seem to mature at an earlier age, then slow down over the years.... [tags: Dog, Neutering, Allium, Dog health]
1579 words (4.5 pages)