To get started, I will be relaying some statistical and general information to you, so that you may have a better idea of what the work of an attorney persist of. In a nutshell the basic obligations of a lawyer is to be an advisor or representative to a single person, business, or government group with any legal disputes that they may be facing. But for me wanting to hold the title of defense attorney it’s more specifically that I would be defending those who have been wrongly accused. Sometimes the solution to the matter can be very clear and be taken care of without much hassle; but other times it requires some i...
... middle of paper ...
... were enough to persuade me to take up interest in law. Ultimately my goal is to help people and be able to do it efficiently, always looking at the money as a bonus and my client innocents as the prize.
In conclusion, while there is many ups and downs to law, I still would like to journey into field as one possible alternative in case my dreams do not pan out. Despite the possibility of high amounts of wealth that are involved with the career and the risk that you take by pursuing the right to practice it, my ultimate goal is to me be able to help people. With my dream of being a YouTube content producer I want to make others happy, and here with the alternative I wish to assist people in retain their innocence. I believe that if in some way you can do some form of philanthropy and make a living at the same time, then you have lead positive full life with purpose.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The jobs of the law enforcement profession vary greatly depending on the location, training, certification, and branch of enforcement. Law enforcement personnel are an important part of the overall protection services fabric, not only here in the United States but around the world that include but are not limited to emergency medical technicians and fire fighters. If a career that specializes in the protection of individuals and property while also providing a high level of assistance those in need, then the law enforcement profession will allow a person to access the wide variety of jobs and specialties within the law enforcement field.... [tags: training, certification, personnel]
1040 words (3 pages)
- Employment Law Overview Issues concerning employees will consume a large percentage of a small business principal’s time as well as that of management staff (who are also employees). It is the owner’s responsibility to be well-versed on employment laws pertinent to any given employment issue. Management personnel should also be trained to recognize issues that may be subject to application of employment laws, both federal and state. Owners and managers don’t have time learn and apply all the nuances of legal matters; besides, their time is far better spent focusing on running and growing the business.... [tags: Law, Lawyer, Employment, Corporation]
1327 words (3.8 pages)
- As part of my curriculum, I am required to take a prerequisite for Internship class to prepare me to enter the criminal justice field. In the Pre-internship class, we were introduced to potential employers and taught how to represent Virginia State University In the workplace. I learned how to represent my university and conduct myself in a professional manner. Through this class we did exercises to challenge our workplace thinking and test our reactions in various scenarios. Every week we were required to dress business casual for the employers that were invited to class.... [tags: Law, Crime, Lawyer, Criminal law]
1643 words (4.7 pages)
- A Homicide Detective is a very important but also has long days, dangerous, and is a stressful job, the reason I choose this career field is because it interest me in certain areas. Mostly because I am nosy and want to know what is going on with the news and why people did things to hurt others in certain cases such as things that goes on in this career field. This career is very important in the criminal justice field because it helps solves murders and identify the suspects in the cases. In this field of being a homicide detective there are many jobs, many places.... [tags: Police, Crime, Criminal law, Forensic science]
1120 words (3.2 pages)
- Technology has been becoming bigger and bigger into the field of Criminal Justice. It is almost essential for every part of the field to use technology now. The use of cars, internet, weapons, alternative methods and a lot more have made this field way more effective. Without technology this field would be nothing now a days. It has influenced the whole entire field and is going to continue to change forever. Technology has forever changed how criminal justice functions now. Police departments are changing how they operate because of it.... [tags: Police, Crime, Constable, Criminal justice]
1133 words (3.2 pages)
- There are many disciplines within the world of academia and each plays an important role in the research community. Every discipline is important because each provides a unique perspective and approach to a single field of study. For this project I have chosen to study the topic of Tourism via the perspectives of the field of Economics and the field of Psychology. Economists focuses on understanding how societies and the world as a whole works to allocate resources to satisfy their needs and wants.... [tags: Supply and demand, Economics, Elasticity]
1493 words (4.3 pages)
- Not everyone can say have chosen their future career, but I can say that I have. My future career that I have chosen goes into the field of criminal justice and forensics work as a physiologist, which is also known as a clinical psychologist or criminal psychologist. A criminal psychologist works along the sides of the police force and detectives during a crime. I will tell you why I chose this career, why I was interested in the career, the requirements, the qualifications, how I plan to meet the qualifications of my career, the skills and attributes, and what the typical task are.... [tags: Communication, Psychology, High school]
1130 words (3.2 pages)
- Final Reflection of Field Observations and Class Assignments Current Issues Influencing the Field of Education Productive Learning Environments During my observations at IDEA Frontier I saw 2 ways of productive learning. One was a small group within kinder-2nd Grade. Small groups are formed with around 10 students in an ark shaped setting. Two rows would be form: Five in the front and five at the back. Usually the front students are the lowest performing students that you know will need the extra help.... [tags: Education, School, Learning, Teacher]
1590 words (4.5 pages)
- Inheritance spans a large range of topics in the field of Genetics. It is one of the most important concepts to learn, when dealing with this particular branch of science. Inheritance though complicated, has led to the discovery of the causes of diseases, gene combinations, and the numerous types of gene expressions. Whether it be Mendelian, Non-Mendelian or another type of expression they are all the key to understanding the genetic make-ups of living organisms. Single Gene Inheritance is a process in which traits are controlled by entirely one gene.... [tags: Genetics, Genetic disorder, Gene, Gregor Mendel]
1050 words (3 pages)
- Computers take part in a big role in the Criminal Justice Field. So far computers have allowed us to make it accessible for witnesses to go through and look for a suspect's picture on the screen. Computers have enabled us to be able to do DNA testing. Which now only takes the labs a short time to process, and finding criminals from cases 15+ years ago can now be charged for their actions. There are laptop computers in police vehicles; therefore, police officers can look up information right then and there instead of having to wait until they get back to the station.... [tags: Technology Benefits Essays Papers]
609 words (1.7 pages)