I often skim down my timeline and many things that I share here publicly on Facebook, YouTube, Blogger, and surely and other social media network that I have access to. It’s never my intention to do so when my fingers start walking across this keyboard. I always trust it was God’s will that for whatever reason whatever will be coming through from my fingertips will be used for His Glorification at the “End Result”. Before I share what I’m about to I’ve got to take a minute and talk a little bit about me from me... I’m often misunderstood, I can vividly see why many misunderstand me; I would probably misunderstand me too, looking from outside the box point of view. There is one thing that I feel the very important need to make known. Just to briefly sum it up for you. It hasn’t been not too much over a year ago when I would consume on the average at least a pint of straight liquor every single day, anybody that knows me can tell you about drug consumption and me, many would call me a hateful stuck up brat I’m sure… It really heated things up in the kitchen a little over a month ago when my own mother made a statement referring to me as a know it all; quickly my temper flared. Let me tell you just some very intimate facts about McCoy before I share a personal event that in which most definitely NOT any of my choice to share with anybody especially the social media publicity. For starters, a know it all, surely wouldn’t have dropped out of high school with only 1 more year left, seriously who does that? Yeah, that’s me. Many people pay such close attention to physical appearance, I’ll be sure to upload some of these yearbook pictures for your humor. I...
... middle of paper ...
...eath you… Lord, have mercy on us both if our paths were to ever cross paths… This took a bit longer than I had expected to prepare… I certainly trust that it will reach whomever it was intended for… Got a feeling that this one completes what was for me to share on Facebook… but… I don’t know the master’s plans… I only TRUST HIM… Since I surely didn’t feel like putting this out there and Jesus is my only boss… Make what you will of it… so If I never have the chance to say it again on Facebook... I’d better say it right now… because right now is all that we are certain of… outside of God’s Promises… I Love You, I Thank You, I’ll continue to pray with you and for you… and if you never ever see me again on this side life… Yawl throw a big ole Sangin, shouting, moving all about testifying service for me… Be Blessed Stay encouraged… and most of all Love Each other!!!
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Social media sites are becoming apart of everyday life.Having some what of an impact on our lives. When individuals log on to these sites, what are their intentions of being apart of the website. Some users uses them for just social reasons, others uses them for networking, and job searches. The popular site Facebook is a prime example of positive and negative impacts on society. Facebook is a social media website that is used to connect with others. On any given day when we log onto the site, on your homepage you see different interactions.... [tags: Interpersonal relationship, Friendship, Facebook]
712 words (2 pages)
- The article “Social media: Did Twitter and Facebook really build a global revolution?” was published in the online newspaper website called the Christian Science Monitor by correspondent Jina Moore. This article appraised the role of the two popular social networks websites called Facebook and Twitter in toppling autocratic governments. Moore relied on the wave of uprising in the Middle East as examples to justify that Twitter and Facebook might have helped in bringing the people together on a common goal but there are several ways in which the effectiveness of these websites in solely infusing a revolution is questionable.... [tags: Social Networking, Social Media]
818 words (2.3 pages)
- Myself As a Writer Today we write more often, whether in school, at work, or on social networks. A writer is a person who uses written words in various styles and techniques to communicate ideas (Definition from Wikipedia; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Writer). As a writer I like to use social networks to writes post or comment on my friend’s status. I also enjoy writing on topics I like, without too many constraints on the organization of my writing. However I dislike formal writing. When I have the time to write I like to write about posts that talks about the politics of my country on my Facebook page.... [tags: politics, facebook, texting]
697 words (2 pages)
- Coming into this class, I was, in all honesty, a bit hesitant: I watch the news, such as CNN and MSNBC, but I would not, by all means, consider myself “political.” Like most people, I like to be informed about things that are going on, but with what I watch on the news and what I read on social media, I would not say I was truly informed on the function, the science, of politics. For example, if someone were to ask me how many members of Congress there are, I would not know. Thus, after taking this class, I fully realized what I always suspected: I did not really know anything about politics.... [tags: Liberalism, Conservatism, Political spectrum]
945 words (2.7 pages)
- When your life reaches the end, the world does not sit around for you to ponder what you need to do with whatever remains in your life. Imagine a scenario where you don 't have any earlier plans and your life is tossed into a circumstance where you have no self-governance or autonomy. I think it is smart to leave a guideline to friends around you, and let them know what you need them to do when you cannot make important life decision on your own. In this manner, by recording or jotting down your final five wishes, you can prevent yourself from being treated unreasonably, as well as letting your family know your will.... [tags: Need, Want, Gospel, Jesus]
810 words (2.3 pages)
- I had to lose a Piece of My Soul to Fulfill My Destiny Good and bad times have fallen upon us all; sometimes it takes fire in order for us to be refined. On December 6th, 2014 my life changed, my Husband of eleven years passed away. If he would not have passed away I probably would not be in school pursuing what I am passionate about. He was the center of my world and I put my life on hold for him. He had struggled with drug addiction throughout the whole time that I knew him. His family and I knew that the chances of him overdosing have always been a possibility, and for us it was more of a question of when rather than if.... [tags: Drug addiction, Addiction, English-language films]
963 words (2.8 pages)
- I’m currently working on an Information Technology (IT) department as the admin for the network. I have acquired my Master’s Degree in Engineering System Management. But still. I would want to pursue my degree in Computer Science. I would like to finish the said degree because of various reasons. First, I really have good skills in programming, and in developing software and hardware. The field of computer science optimize the use of computers in solving real world problems. These utilizes the designing of computer programs – which are known as software – as well as the development of the hardware.... [tags: computing problems, technology]
736 words (2.1 pages)
- One day I travelled in Italy, in there I met my new friend Patricia. She asked me if I had Facebook. This is my first time to heard Facebook, Since Facebook was blocked in China.I asked my friend what Facebook was. She told me that Facebook was a social media to contact with friends and make new friend. She asked me to create a new account in Facebook. I said:" Ok, I will create it right now." After creating Facebook, I liked chatting with friends in the messenger, sharing my life with my friends, reading interesting posts.... [tags: Facebook, Privacy, Privacy law]
1663 words (4.8 pages)
- 6:15 AM. Wake up. Twitter. Brushes teeth. Gets dressed. Twitter. Grabs keys. Gets to school. Twitter. Think about it. How many times a day do you check your Twitter account. Why is it so hard for some people to resist this form of social interaction. Why is it that it seems easier to make connections with others through this site, than it is in a situation where actual face-to-face interaction is involved. There are so many questions, yet not many answers. With 313 million active users, Twitter has not only become a site for mass communication, but has also served as an outlet of mass media, providing news as well as an opportunity for others to express their feelings on any topic of their p... [tags: Twitter, Social media, Reading, Reading]
1739 words (5 pages)
- If you don't have a Facebook account, you are a loser; either that or you live on a different planet. Facebook has over one billion active monthly users(Fowler). Facebook is one of the largest social networking websites in which “members…craft an image of themselves as they would like to be seen” by others (Reardon). You create a profile in which you share your favorite books, movies, music, quotes and any additional information you want with the world, all complete with your personal picture, birthday, relationship status, religious views and political affiliation.... [tags: Social Media, Social Networking 2014]
800 words (2.3 pages)
- Why Is Lydia’s Elopement Perceived As a Disaster and How Does It Affect the Relationship of Elizabeth and Darcy?
- The Risks That International Works Present to the United Arabic Emirates (UAE) Nationwide Security
- The Rhythm and Blues (R&B) Is a Type of Music
- Analysis of Naim and Jabar Documentary
- Insanity Defense: Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity (NGRI)
- Traveling to the Medina, Morocco