As most Americans know, for over 10 years already, we have been in a war with Afghanistan due to the World Trade Center attack on 9/11. The war had a stated goal to dismantle the Taliban and a terrorist organization called “Al-Qaeda,” as well as to end Al-Qaeda’s use of Afghanistan as their base for making facilities such as terrorist training camps and secretive underground bases. The War on Terror began on October 7th, 2001, as a result of the 9/11 terrorist attacks where nearly 3,000 innocent American citizens lost their lives. Many people do believe that the terrorist attack was a “false flag” operation on America by the Elite who run the country with a goal to run oil pipelines from the Caspian Sea through Afghanistan all the way to The Persian Gulf. This whole plan was formed due to the oil and natural gas found in Kazakhstan a few years prior to the attack. As of May 24th, 2011, we have lost almost 3000 soldiers and sent thousands upon thousands of troops into the Afghani territory. Is America really the country we think it is with a democracy and a care for its citizens? Did America really invade Afghanistan for the reasons stated on the “9/11 Commission Report”, or has the government been controlling their citizens by exposing us to what only supports their “official” story of what they want us to know? What is really going on behind closed doors...?
America may not really be the country we think it is. The tragedy that took place on September 11th, 2001, led many people to think differently about our government. Many people inside the twin towers believe that the government has committed a “false flag” operation on America. Many American citizens that were in the World Trade Center at the time of the attack have prov...
... middle of paper ...
....". N.p., 12/2/2011. Web. 2 April 2014.
"911 Coincidences – Part – 9 – Bush Family Connection – WTC Security Company." . The beginning to the end, 00. Web. 5 April 2014.
Balderson, Keelan. "Fox News Admits Building 7 Was To Be Brought Down By Controlled Demolition On 9/11." Wideshut. N.p., 4/24/2010. Web. 2 April 2014.
Bellone, Mike. "Mike Bellone." historycommons.org. N.p., 2001. Web. 3 April 2014.
Byrne, Joe. "Scientists find active 'super thermite' in WTC dust." THE DAILY CENSORED . N.p., 4/5/2009. Web. 5 April 2014.
Jones, Stephen. "Steven E. Jones." 911Research, Ashley, Victoria. 1-14-2006. Web. 4 April 2014
Rodriguez, William. "William Rodriguez." . N.p., 5/2007. Web. 3 April 2014 and "William Rodriguez." . ABC News, 9-11-06. Web. 3 April 2014.
Ventura, Jesse. (the 38th Governor of Minnesota) (1999-2003)- Conspiracy Theory : Episode 5 : Season 2
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- There has been a debate about what happened to the dinosaurs since they were discovered. There are many thoughts of what happened to the dinosaurs, the two main theories behind the extinction are scientific and religious. Proof for both theories do exist and debates between scientists are still going on to which one really happened. It is a mystery as much for Evolutionists as it is for Creationists about the extinction of the dinosaurs. The fossil record of dinosaurs was poorly know for a long period of time.... [tags: Scientific Evidence, Religious Conviction]
1031 words (2.9 pages)
- In Theory, there a infinitely many possibilities of what really happened to the dinosaurs. Every scientist, and every religious group say they have an idea of what really happened. But how can we tell whether they are wrong or right. We can’t. We can only make a guess, or believe what we want to believe. Religious people have their beliefs and the scientist have their beliefs too. We, ourselves have to decide on which ones we want to believe. Scientists have had many theories for what happened to the dinosaurs.... [tags: history of the earth and its inhabitants]
755 words (2.2 pages)
- There are many arguments over what happened to the dinosaurs. Scientist have one theory and religions have others. Scientist mainly believe that what killed the dinosaurs was a massive meteor. Religions, however, have theories that say everything from bloodshed and disease to Noah’s ark and a massive flood. In my opinion, the scientific theories seem more realistic and believable. This paper is going to discuss the theories and evidence that science provides and also the theories and evidence that religion provides.... [tags: natural disasters, history of our planet]
1422 words (4.1 pages)
- ... They suffered the same way the adults did. They were worked, starved, punished, and put to death and were a part of cruel experiments. Children who were selected for labor worked in factories or coal mines. In 1993 separate barracks, was supposedly, set up for children over 2 years. These barracks were the same as the adult barracks. Soldiers did not even provide the right milk or formula for infants, causing them to starve to death. Children in the camp hospital were better off. One way many prisoners died was through hard labor.... [tags: prisoners, prostitution, horrors]
653 words (1.9 pages)
- This chapter provided information from the trial of Captain Thomas Preston. The chapter asked the question, “What really happened in the Boston Massacre”. Chapter four focused on the overall event of the Massacre and trying to determine if Captain Preston had given the order to fire at Boston citizens. The chapter provides background information and evidence from Preston’s trial to leave the reader answering the question the chapter presents. Although, after looking through all the witnesses’ testimonies some might sway in Captain Preston’s favor, just the way the grand jury did.... [tags: thomas preston, boston, massacre]
921 words (2.6 pages)
- ... Looks like the info spilled just a little bit... the commission had only intended to let out information regarding what they wanted the public to know. This seems to be a “one sided story”. Although there seems to be an overwhelming amount of information pointing to a conspiracy regarding the 9/11 attacks, many people claim that there were no government connections with what had happened and it was all a plan of terrorism. The official report, formally named “Final Report of the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States” claims that what happened was a simple terrorist plot with the head leader being Osama Bin-Laden.... [tags: terrorist attacks on US soil]
1705 words (4.9 pages)
- During the course of history, two theories have evolved that explain what happened to the dinosaurs. These two theories have been debated back and forth between evolutionists and religious followers. Evolutionists believe that dinosaurs became the most powerful beings on Earth around 235 million years ago. They believe that no humans existed at the time. Evolutionist views also say that all the dinosaurs were killed by a cataclysmic event. On the other hand, the Bible says that God created the dinosaurs on the same day that he created Adam and Eve (Ham, 2007).... [tags: Evolutionists, Biblical Views, Dinosaurs]
966 words (2.8 pages)
- ... Winslow’s description of the first Thanksgiving tells of a joyous time, when the Pilgrims and Indians feasted and hunted together. It’s mentioned in his description that there was a great amount of food, as opposed to the harshness of the year prior. He makes special note of the presence of Massasoit, the leader of the Indians, who, along with his ninety-some men, were hosted by the Pilgrims for three days. William Bradford, another eye-witness of the first Thanksgiving, was the governor of the Plymouth colony.... [tags: pilgrims, indians, plymouth]
687 words (2 pages)
- Murder is never a good way to solve a problem, especially when a dictator murders people for no reason or for just a rumor or idea. That’s exactly what happened with the Rwandan Genocide. The Hutus slaughtered the Tutsi tribe of East Africa because the Tutsis had most of the leadership roles when the Europeans took control over Rwanda (Rosenburg). And of course, the Hutus didn’t like that at all, so they started to mass slaughter the Tutsi tribe of Rwanda. The Tutsis were just humble cattle herders who were chosen at random to take leadership roles instead of the Hutus (Rosenburg).... [tags: leadership, history, tribe, massacred]
646 words (1.8 pages)
- No Gun Ri: What Really Happened. In 2001, authors Charles J. Stanley, Sang-Hun Choe and Martha Mendoza published The Bridge at No Gun Ri: A Hidden Nightmare from the Korean War. The book immediately drew attention because of a horrific event that was illuminated within its pages. The authors claimed that on July 26, 1950, up to 400 South Korean refugees were slaughtered by American troops under the bridge at No Gun Ri (Hanley, 145). Despite the very convincing evidence that Hanley and his fellow authors have compiled, there are many loopholes in their story.... [tags: Stanley Choe Mendoza Gun Ri Essays]
758 words (2.2 pages)