Warning - Please take action immediately to correct.
First, I can honestly say that this is the most we have ever communicated about this account since it opened in October of 2015. This update will focus on the positive and negative results I 've found which must be addressed as close business on 11/06/2016.
I have been monitoring this account closely since the new team lead assumed the role as I do for all team lead changes. At the present time I 'm not sure if this position is appropriate at the moment. I feel that he or she should have started out at as standard technician and after 3 months of service promoted. We are comparing customers comments and conversations which I personally had from the last year to the 11/03/2016 and the feedback quite different. The only reason why we haven 't acted is because of the previous high ratings on this account with Mr. Wayne leading the team so this is a warning and we are giving their team 24 hours to make adjustments and fix the issues.
Issues that need to be addressed:
1. Follow up after a ticket is rescheduled for any reason is unsatisfactory for the last two months. After the technician leaves there is no follow up. This is the reason why there are tickets still open. As, the lead technician he or she knows or should know exactly what is going on with the ticket and knowledge of what it will take to complete the service call since he or she is the main point of contact and the person who went onsite. If, the lead isn 't proactively not working on completing all open tickets this is a major issue. This account has never had this many open cases in since it first opened. This further supports my position on not being the lead te...
... middle of paper ...
Robert, if the above issues aren 't resolved we will take action and insists that the previous lead take over that responsibility in providing additional training or another person.
These request aren 't negotiable and they are facts which I have analyzed and proven to be accurate. This is the only warning shot I will provide. My next step will be direct contact with the lead which will not turn out in his favor.
Correct the actions today. Again, this is a warning and correcting these issues will get the account off my desk but be advised the account is being reviewed daily now until off my desk.
I reiterate; I don 't give warning shots but this account has been one of the best since October of 2015 and one of only 3 national accounts so I want to give the time to fix it.
Thank you and have a great day,
Quality Control Analyst
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- There are a growing number of Veterans that routinely are discharged from the service without knowing what they will do for a job, what they will do for housing, and what benefits they are entitled to after they have served our county. Most receive an honorable, other than honorable discharge. There are a lot that have friends and family to fall back on that have served the military in the past and for the most have a working knowledge of the Veterans Administration services. There are a lot that have no one to receive the past knowledge form.... [tags: Veterans]
875 words (2.5 pages)
- Services Connected in the Community The Department of Veterans Affairs, The National Coalition for Homeless Veterans and the Supportive Service for Veteran Families are some major actors in the community for distributing services to the veteran population. They each are hubs for veterans to find resources available, and none are independent of other actors in the community, so they are able to link veterans to other resources when available. Established linkages in Fayetteville Fayetteville has its own set of resources and services around town that have internal linkages specific to the community.... [tags: Public transport, Bus, Homelessness, Poverty]
709 words (2 pages)
- 2. Contributing Factors The presence of additional risk for homelessness specifically associated with Veteran status is puzzling in that it occurs among a population that shows better outcomes on almost all socioeconomic measures and that has exclusive access to an extensive system of benefits that include comprehensive healthcare services, disability and pension assistance, and homeless services (Fargo, et al, 24). In spite of having many advantages, veterans over-represent in the homeless population.... [tags: American Society, War Veterans, Homelessness]
1251 words (3.6 pages)
- Military service members, veterans, and their families are greatly influenced by the exposal to traumatic events. Deaths, fears, violence, and injuries that are associated with combat, repeated deployments, and/or relocations that gives reasons for the emotional distress on military personnel, their families, and their communities. On account of the distinct military culture and their exclusive mental health needs, it is difficult for them to be understood by the broader society. The primary research problem that this paper aim to address is the on-going challenges faced by families of service members and their congruities to the mental health concerns that the service members may have.... [tags: Health care, Mental health, Medicine]
759 words (2.2 pages)
- Mandatory Sentence Mandatory sentencing refers to the practice of parliament setting a fixed penalty for the commission of a criminal offence. Mandatory sentencing was mainly introduced in Australia to: prevent crime, to incapacitate the offenders, to deter offenders so they don’t offend again, to create a stronger retribution and to eliminate inconsistency. There is a firm belief that the imposition of Mandatory sentencing for an offence will have a deterrent effect on the individual and will send a forcible message to the offenders.... [tags: Mandatory sentencing, Crime, Judicial discretion]
1349 words (3.9 pages)
- One of the most serious problems facing all veterans today is the lack of proper healthcare. Soldiers, sailors and airmen are leaving active duty without having proper healthcare to cover their physical or mental injuries. The department responsible for veteran’s healthcare is the Department of Veterans Affairs. (VA) According to The department of Veterans Affairs website, “The United States Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) is a government-run military veteran benefit system with Cabinet-level status.... [tags: Healthcare, Veterans, argumentative, persuasive]
1844 words (5.3 pages)
- Imagine having to play the military channel on television just to be able to sleep, or maybe having to pull over while riding in a car just to verify the piece of trash you see on the highway is not an improvised explosive device. It’s possible that you might have to record the sounds of war on a recorder to play to yourself in order to get to sleep. Try to imagine not being able to sleep with your spouse because you are afraid of killing them while you sleep, or ducking for cover every time you hear a pop outside.... [tags: War Veterans, Adjustments]
1138 words (3.3 pages)
- “Serving those who have served” (About Disabled American Veterans 1). This is the mission statement of the DAV, or the Disabled American Veterans. The DAV helps thousands of disabled American veterans in their life after war. A poll taken in 2009 found out that there are 21,900,000 American veterans. 5,500,000 of the American veterans are disabled (American Veterans By the Number 1). Only 1,200,000 disabled American veterans are members of the DAV (About Disabled American Veterans 1). “Building Better Lives for America's Disabled Veterans” (DAV 1).... [tags: History, War, Veterans]
1559 words (4.5 pages)
- IV. Policy analysis: Social welfare history, ideology, & politics -- 30 points The United States Department of Veteran Affairs is a government entity in which provides health care, general benefits, services and assistance with burials and memorials to all veterans (Department of Veterans Affairs [VA], 2013). However, there are smaller divisions within the VA that cater to certain interest groups such as women, minorities, homeless and disabled. In focusing on homeless African American women veterans, we are able to examine the policies and programs that cater three of the four interest groups simultaneously.... [tags: Veterans Affairs, homelessness, health care]
2104 words (6 pages)
- Military Service Should be Mandatory Americans, especially baby boomers, should be ashamed of themselves. How can the world's richest population let its military go begging for recruits. Each year, the military services -- Air Force, Army, Marines, Navy -- establish recruiting goals to maintain adequate numbers of personnel. The numbers change annually depending on, among other factors, service needs, recruitment figures the year before and retention of current troops. Most informed folks are familiar with the sorry statistics, but let me repeat them for the record: The Air Force has a goal of 33,800 for this year; it expects to fall short by 1,700.... [tags: Papers]
812 words (2.3 pages)