otherwise known as “Eye Empress Schment.”
37 year old, unemployed, welfarian, Tausha Nedd was recently arrested for her video “Open Season on da Crakka.” I 'm sure by now that most of you have seen the video, if not click the link and take a look for yourself. Coming across as a very angry woman, Nedd urges her fellow “niggas” to “wake up” and start killing white people, especially cops. According to her, if you 're white, you 're killing their “kind.” Throughout the 20+ hours of Nedd spewing the same sort of rhetoric – white people are to blame for all of it. There is zero personal responsibility because apparently black people don 't have choices of their own? Never mind that black men are killing black men at a higher rate than heart disease and accidents, never mind that in the past three months there have been over a dozen black children killed by black men, don 't even think to mention that black cities, led by black mayors, with black police officers have unseen homicide rates. None of that is taken into account – it 's all you white people that are to blame.
We have been getting emails since we broke the story about Nedd and her antics. Several have been from very concerned community members, family, “friends” and one of Nedd 's previous employers. One concerned citizen gives the opinion that Nedd is hateful because her “white boyfriend just dumped her for a younger white girl.” Others claim that she has been presen...
... middle of paper ...
...hers simply because of their skin color. I can only imagine her self hatred is being reflected onto the entire white population. Her actions however, prove that yes, black people can be racist!!!
I find it ironic that not only does she culture appropriate the Egyptians, she chose a pseudonym that is the polar opposite of how she has represented herself. She is a drug user, a thief, a con artist, a violent, volatile child abuser, and she deserves what she brought upon herself. If “might” is what she is, then I can see why the FYF and Black Lives Matter movement is sinking faster than a ten pound weight in water. Anyone that questions that this woman is 52 cards short of a deck, should speak to the fourteen year old Nedd beat with a computer cord.
Nedd 's next court appearance is October 15. Hopefully the judge she is in front of continues that no bond order.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- In today 's world, print ads are a dying form of advertising. A new form of marketing is beginning to sweep over consumers: social media. Social media is quickly becoming essential for businesses, leaving print ads and television commercials in the dust. With the rise of importance in social media, companies have been able to adapt and integrate this technology to improve their marketing and advertising. Companies have improved their marketing using social media by reaching more consumers in different ways, reaching their specific target audience more efficiently and maintaining closer relationships with their customers Social media is a phenomenon unlike any other in its ability to grow a... [tags: Advertising, Social media, Marketing, Mass media]
1185 words (3.4 pages)
- Today is an era of information explosion. In the past few years, many newly invented technological devices and software are now tightly integrated with our everyday lives. Today, people can look up almost any kind of information, make friends, communicate with others, and express ourselves with the simple touch of a button on a device we usually keep within arm’s reach. “Widespread use of technology is changing the way we work, learn, and communicate – even the way we carry out our regular, daily activities.”(Seifer and Mihalynuk) These devices not only benefit our livelihoods and increase our happiness, but they are also integral in advancing education, technology, development, and, in ge... [tags: Technological Advancements, Devices, Software]
1336 words (3.8 pages)
- Negative Impact of Social Media on People “OH MY GOD”. “says” Disha. She says that world has change from when we use to play fun game like board games, card games, and athletic games now we can’t get off the technology. Also, she mentions how she remembers the activities she use to do while she visit her grandparents such as making cookies, reading story book, etc. She says during her childhood it took very little effort to have fun. There were simple games, such as jump rope and other activities made from natural materials brought laughter and happiness to our families.... [tags: social networking, channel, communication]
1157 words (3.3 pages)
- In life, people come and go, that is commonsense. But how can we keep the friendships as long as possible. Distant in space and time is one of the most difficult that makes us be unsure about keeping a relationship in touch. However, Greenfield said, the exploding popularity of social media such as media sites, video and photo sharing sites, etc. connected people together by providing a better and easier interaction between them. By a free and simple way, Facebook is a great illustration that helps people maintain their relationships with other people who are not near or less chance of meeting.... [tags: Facebook, Social network service]
1547 words (4.4 pages)
- Technology is everywhere. From the first pot of coffee to setting our alarm clocks for the next day, it permeates every moment of our waking lives and, in many cases, becomes a deeply personal part of our day. Social media has only deepened this link into our personal space, and this fact of modern day life has not been lost on marketing experts. As such, they increasingly target social media to communicate their offerings to the public. As different as this frontier is from the traditional avenues of print, television, and radio, some believe that a different message will work better in social media than in other marketing communication channels.... [tags: marketing/business strategies/tools]
1647 words (4.7 pages)
- The saying, “sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me” does not reflect the truth in the halls of school or in the world of social media. Words spoken by children or teens intending to bully does cause pain and emotional damage to the victims of bullying. An epidemic of bullying is occurring among children and teenagers every day on social media and in schools across America. Children or teenagers who do not have a good home life or perceive they are better than others tend to bully other children or teenagers.... [tags: Bullying, Abuse, Self-esteem, Suicide]
995 words (2.8 pages)
- An increasingly global environment and society has led to increased demand for modes of communication that transcend borders. This motivation to connect globally has led to an explosion of social media networks around the world. As defined by the case, the social media outlet Orkut, operated by Google, articulated a clear demand for global interconnection and the challenges an international company faces when navigating in a social media space in a country with limited consumer protection. As Google learned, operating a social network site in Brazil is a very complicated endeavor, and one that resembles a cyber version of the Wild West.... [tags: Social network service, Facebook, Orkut, MySpace]
712 words (2 pages)
- Jim Morrison once said “Whoever controls the media, controls the mind”. That means that media plays a significant role in human life as well as the media holds a very powerful capacity to sharp mass audiences’ perception. Media has appeared since the early years of 20’s century. The first form of media is television and radio. However, the development of media just exposed since the end of 20’s century together with the explosion of technology. New forms of media have also invented such as Internet, cable television.... [tags: Violence, Aggression, Media violence research]
957 words (2.7 pages)
- Albert Einstein once said, “It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.” This quote is fully representative of society today. It has distracted us from..... One second my best friend just texted me… Ok what was I saying?.. Oh right; It has distracted us from our studies, our loved ones, and even our driving. Technology is making us less intelligent, oblivious to our surroundings, and antisocial. Technology is everywhere from the cell phone in your pocket, to the lights in your house.... [tags: Mobile phone, Technology, Cellular network]
865 words (2.5 pages)
- As days go by, technology advances and our society continues to change. In particular the internet has blossomed in more ways thought possible. It has become normal for people to use social media on a daily basis, whether it be Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. Social media has many great qualities that benefit our society in tremendous ways, but also has its flaws that effect people socially. Cyber bullying particularly in recent years, has been an issue that is very difficult to control, resulting in self- esteem issues, delayed social skills, and suicidal behavior.... [tags: Bullying, Self-esteem, Suicide, Abuse]
1258 words (3.6 pages)