The inclination towards the technical arena took root early with a penchant for the play of numbers, mathematics being my pet subject through schooling. My outstanding merit secured me the admission in ECE under Osmania University, which has been the gateway to an infrastructural learning experience along with multiple outlets to channel and polish my aptitude.
Consistent diligent working, strategic undertaking and preserverence have been the key factors in the perpetuation of my position among the top 5% of my batch. Conception and interpretation of subjects such as Analog Electronic Circuits, Linear and Digital Integrated Circuits, Electronic Devices, Digital Signal Processing, Automatic Control Systems, Microprocessors and Interfacing, Mircrocontrollers and Applications and Engineering Mathematics secured me a strong foothold in my engineering foundations. Comprehensive study of Analog and Digital Communication Systems, Digital Design, Digital Image Processing, Mobile and Cellular Communication, Microwave Engineering, and Radar and Satellite Communication Systems has equipped me with the overview of their functioning and application. Scoring a consistent A grade, Engineering Mathematics and Mobile and Cellular Communications have been my forte during the graduate study. I am fluent with Programming languages: C/C++, Assembly Language Programming of Micropro...
... middle of paper ...
...thics are paramount for the accomplishment of an endeavour, I credit myself as an earnest learner with lucid perception and sterling application of set data. My flair for a crisp grasp of the fundamentals and curiosity to imbibe the new, supplements my zeal to broaden my horizon.
Acceptance into the Binghamton University, New York would be an exemplary establishment to an acclaimed and proficient MS degree, which I aspire to accentuate with a PhD. I find the research work of Dr. Xiaohua Li intriguing and a beacon to my research interest Blind Channel Identification and Equalization for ireless communications. An opportunity to assimilate and experience under the mentoring of your university’s Department of Electrical Enggineering will prove conformational in forwarding my ambitions and career goals. I would be immensely obliged to be considered for the same.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Case studies play a significant role in the design and implementation of information technology. This is because of the fact that the global information technology industry is almost influenced by the same technological trends and it is feasible for them to share information regarding customization, upgrades and developments (Petrides 2000, 23). The design and application of information technology is generally associated with developments in information technology (Liebowitz and Khosrowpour 1997, 46).... [tags: Information Technology, IT]
2488 words (7.1 pages)
- Operating any business without the application of information technology in the modern business world is actually impossible. The world has gone digital and in every sector of economy, entrepreneurs are busy applying information technology systems to run their businesses smoothly. Nevertheless, the invention of information technology and its entrance into business arena has seen, customers demand better services whenever they do business or receive services. From banking to financial markets, stock exchange to retail markets, businesspersons use information technology principles to attract, serve and retain customers.... [tags: Information Technology ]
1539 words (4.4 pages)
- Case studies play a significant role in the design and implementation of information technology. This is because of the fact that the global information technology industry is almost influenced by the same technological trends and it is feasible for them to share information regarding customization, upgrades and developments (Petrides 2000, 23). This paper will attempt to shed light on the manner in which case studies can inform in the design and application of information technology. In this regard, the paper will give special attention the nature of utility that case studies provide to the design and application of information technology.... [tags: Information Technology]
2526 words (7.2 pages)
- How efficient is information communication technology in marine geology. The research sought to identify how the companies were running efficiently due to usage of information communication technology. The response from the three companies’ employees overwhelming 90% affirmed that they had experienced efficiency after automation of processes in their respective companies. In the interview with the directors the directors were asked to explain some of the efficiency that they had seen after introduction technology in their company.... [tags: Information technology, Technology, Digitizing]
831 words (2.4 pages)
- The reading that was investigated consisted of an article from Dr. Rochelle Brooks entitled “The Development Of A Code Of Ethics An Online Classroom Approach To Making Connections Between Ethical Foundations And The Challenges Presented By Information Technology”. Brooks (2010) studies the ethical challenges that are prevalent in the Information Technology (IT) field. Furthermore, Brooks (2010) examines how workers in the Information Technology filed should have lucid ethical policies to adhere to along with taking an in-depth look at how as a society we can be proactive in eliminating ethical dilemmas by early education of our young adults.... [tags: Information Technology]
1768 words (5.1 pages)
- The aim of the proposal is to come up with ways and means of improving business operations of a small high quality restaurant which is using very basic computer facilities through introduction of a more convenient way of doing business and attracting more customers through the introduction of the modern high level technologies. The world is developing at an alarming rate and at the same time the technology is continuing to advance day in day out. Though this restaurant may look small, there is a need to equip it with the current technology so that more customers can be attracted and therefore the returns will increase.... [tags: Information Technology]
931 words (2.7 pages)
- The failure of Information Technology projects has always been a hurtful problem for many organizations. With tons of new technologies coming out throughout the year, new IT, projects continue to grow by the year. Unfortunately, the success rates of the projects are very low and have actually lowered since its last estimate. Project risk factors are important to know and avoid in making of a success project. This paper is going to explain risks in knowledge areas, how to identify risks, and explain the risk register.... [tags: Information Technology]
1921 words (5.5 pages)
- Part 1 After discussing the article IT Doesn’t Matter, our group does not agree with the bold argument that Mr. Carr sets forth in his article that information technologies will eventually lose their power and value. Although information technology advancements may become more intermittent as we move into the future, it is still one of the top priorities for many businesses right now. As long as there are problems, there will always be new technologies or ideas created to address them. Mr. Carr wrote this article in 2003, before the brink of much new advancement in technologies Mr.... [tags: Information Technology]
1846 words (5.3 pages)
- Information Technology Haag and Keen (1996) agreed that information technology is a set of tools that helps you work with information and perform task related to information processing. Included in this set are seven building blocks. All together, these building blocks are called an IT system (p.8). For an IT system we need: Input and output, software, communication devices, the processing engine, information, storage devices, and most important people (Haag & Keen, 1996). According to Haag and Keen (1996) the definitions of the IT system is as follow, 1.... [tags: Technology Information Research Essays]
1658 words (4.7 pages)
- When you think of Marketing and Technology, how would you correlate the two. Well Marketer's uses certain types of technology to improve an organization or business. One of the purposes of incorporating certain types of technologies when dealing with marketing is to: improve customer acquisition and retention, design loyalty programs, and initiate cross-selling and up-selling. Most organizations have a database that includes current and prospective customers. If they don't and outside company is hired to develop one as well as manage it.... [tags: Business Information Technology]
805 words (2.3 pages)