From my perspective, the school should emphasize on academic because children tends to stage of build the brain architecture and they could assimilate the fresh knowledge and accommodate quickly. What is more, students’ knowledge foundations based on learning academic. Consequently, highlighted academic in school also crucial for students in terms of intellectual and emotional growth. It expends children domain of knowledge and teach children how to be polite person. I think the school shall highlight the academic for children.
The importance of play in some schools has been decreasing given the emphasis on academics. What do you think about this trend? How might it affect children’s development for better or worse?
I would like to choose five adjective like serious, stranger, assertive, trustful and supportive to describe my early childhood relationship with both of parents. First reason is my grandparents nurture me a lot when I was a little girl until adolescence, because my parents were business people that they had no much more time to take care of me and my elder sister. Consequently, I think we were like stranger sometimes, also my parents ...
... middle of paper ...
... cellphones, computers, and social media. As an caregiver, they need to learn new technology that keep up with their children. On one hand, caregivers could obtain more opportunity to communicate with children by social media, like facebook, twitter and wetchat. On their hand, caregivers probably prohibit their children to use social media by thinking about negative from that.
In my experience, using of curient technology will strength relationship with young children. In other words, it will be more easy to pay attention to young children with full awareness because they could totally join into children’s groups, to understand what is going on and how to friendly with young children. Once when my mom learned how to use facebook, she always talk with me online and share fresh things with me, it is easy for us to communicate and express own opinion based on news.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The field of psychology is a discipline, originated from many branches of science. It has applications from within a complete scope of avenues, from psychotherapy to professional decision-making. The flexibility and versatility of this field reflects its importance and demands in-depth analysis. Psychology was a division of philosophy until it developed independent scientific disciplines. The history of psychology was a scholarly study of the mind and behavior that dates back to the beginning of civilization.... [tags: Psychology]
3643 words (10.4 pages)
- During the half semester course of Freshman Seminar, a multitude of topics were covered, providing students with a foundation for starting and completing college successfully. These topics include time management/productivity, understanding learning styles, how to join/start college activities, planning for your academic future, and career preparation, All of which serve to guide students towards academic success. However, not all of these topics are as helpful and important as others. Being able to determine their personal helpfulness and importance is key to a student’s success in college.... [tags: Education, Future, University, Time]
779 words (2.2 pages)
- It is evident that higher education in the United States has gone through a tremendous transformation since its origins in the mid 1600’s. From schools whose only function was the training of ministers to the contemporary university of free and open access, both society and culture have had tremendous effects on the evolution of higher education in America. This paper will explore those transformations as related by the themes woven through the ten generations identified by. It will also offer evidence to support the identified theme of each generation.... [tags: Higher Education]
1445 words (4.1 pages)
- The article “Students and Homework,” written by Josephine Campbell, describes a very important topic in education. Homework has always been an essential part of the American education system. Although not required in a vast amount of school districts, many educators recur to this resource for various purposes such as a remedial strategy or method of advancement. Throughout history, the concept has been taken from different approaches in regards of the time period and overall purpose of assigning.... [tags: Education, Education in the United States]
1117 words (3.2 pages)
My Philosophy Of Life Is Based Upon Admiring People 's Distinctness And Embracing The Omnipresent Power Of Individuals
- My philosophy of life is based upon admiring people 's distinctness and embracing the omnipresent power of individuals with a diverse set of abilities, beliefs, and perspectives. I believe that diversity opens the door for human potentials. % Not only does diversity celebrate the variety of cultures, attitudes, and beliefs while cultivating equal opportunities, but also has profound influence on enriching individuals ' intellectual and social experiences. % % Similar to the essential foundations of welfare economics and social choice in human societies, fairness and equity are utmost building blocks of any academic community in higher education.... [tags: University, College, Student, Academia]
712 words (2 pages)
- Problem Based Learning as an Effective Tool for Teaching Computer Network Design Overview : In this paper we discussed about challenges that are faced in teaching computer network design using problem based learning as an effective tool. Here we discussed, where it has been introduced first and the techniques that are used in teaching computer network design. A two threaded approach is used make it more user friendly. Also several modules has been introduced to decrease the distance between industry and class room.... [tags: computer network, telecommunications]
885 words (2.5 pages)
- When education places importance on 21st century skills, students graduate ready for life and the workforce. So how do these skills align with Race to the Top (RTTT), national testing, and the Common Core Curriculum (CCC). The 21st century skills align with RTTT by including highly effective teachers; the skills align with national testing by providing assessments and data used to improve standards and teaching; and, skills align with the Common Core Curriculum by implementing standards in subjects such as math, science, and technology.... [tags: Education, Teacher, 21st century, School]
721 words (2.1 pages)
- Teaching students with English as their second language comes with its own set of challenges. To effectively teach, I need to recognize what the students understand. Through my class Assessment for Learning I learned not all assessments yield similar information. Formative or informal assessments guide instruction because they provide a snapshot which identifies skills the student has mastered or that may require additional instruction. Summative or formal assessments are graded and measured to determine if a student mastered a benchmark or standard.... [tags: Assessment, Summative assessment]
734 words (2.1 pages)
- Teachers and Students The education habits of students are rooted in them from the earliest days of their educational careers. The different influences on students, whether it be inside educational institutions, or outside is huge. The teacher of a classroom is the first and most pertinent influence in a student's educational career. Teachers provide students with the basic skills they would need to survive not only in the academic world, but also the world beyond. The relationship between teachers and their students is the key element in creating an educational atmosphere that is both pleasant and effective.... [tags: Teaching Education Essays]
1557 words (4.4 pages)
- World War I 1914-18 was a conflict fought mainly in Europe among most of the great Western powers. Is this the type of knowledge students need to have to be a successful member of the workforce. Sometime schooling can have a focus on the content and not the process of using that information. There have been several studies as to how best to prepare students for their future. Is traditional pedagogy the best way to prepare our students or are skills found in inquiry based learning called process skills needed to combine with traditional pedagogy to better prepare our students.... [tags: education]
852 words (2.4 pages)
- The Criminal Justice Is Flawed And A Naked Singularity By Sergio De La Pava
- The Buddhist Terms Anatta, Dukkha, Tanha, And Nirvana
- The First Ever Student Design Team
- Should Weight Loss Deters Performance?
- The Culture And Culture Is Characterized As Being Address And Resolve The Stressors ( Robbins )
- Analysis Of Guy De Maupassant 's `` One Of The Best ``