More and more people are turning to active lifestyles to improve their health and well-being and as a result the consumption of sport supplements has increase. The sports nutrition industry is booming right now, with a plethora of brands offering their products to consumers. We are currently seeing an increase participation of sport and fitness activities. According to research sports nutrition is forecasted to out perform all other consumer health industries with a trend focusing in preventative healthcare (Euromonitor, 2016)
2. TARGET MARKET:
Endura’s target market can be broken down into four segments.
- Elite athletes
- Weekend Warriors
- Recreational Users
This strategy will focus on two target markets the enthusiasts and the weekend warriors to help improve brand awareness and community engagement.
The enthusiasts are core performers who are active in the sport industry in a competitive environment. They will actively seek out products and are typically well informed about what is offered on the market. They are serious about formu...
... middle of paper ...
...platform is Facebook where they often connect with consumers, however Instagram, Twitter and YouTube are neglected. The frequency of posts to all platforms was also a concern with some going weeks without updates. Another concern was the content provided to consumers was repetitive and lacking in excitement and interaction.
The analytics plan will help to establish a framework for search performance, engaging content and community management. Implementation of this strategy will help to identify KPI’s need to monitor the performance of Endura’s search engine optimization strategy (SEO), their social media presence and consumer engagement.
Key Performance Indicators
- Number of sessions
- Returning visitor verse new visitor
- Bounce rate Acquisition
- Number of organic search results
- Referral channels
- Social network referral channels
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Statistics from the President’s Council on Fitness, Sports, and Nutrition indicate that “over 78 million U.S. adults and about 12.5 million (16.9%) children and adolescents are obese. Recent reports from the same council project that by 2030, half of all adults (115 million adults) in the United States will be obese.” Current overweight children have a higher percentage of becoming obese adults and will fill this projected estimate. Fast food is one of the leading causes of obesity in the U.S. An old proverb states “an apple a day keeps the doctor away” simply stated, eating healthy keeps one healthy.... [tags: Nutrition, Food, Obesity, Hypertension]
1126 words (3.2 pages)
- “Got Nutrition ?” is a non-profit organization dedicated to bring youth and parents together to advance their knowledge and the application of nutrition for the sake of healthy lifestyles. Our mission is to improve the quality of life for the youth and promote parental involvement in their nutritional knowledge. Nutrition has a huge impact on youths lives and learning to eat right can greatly change how they view their bodies, how they feel, and what they are able to accomplish. “Got Nutrition?” provides a variety of nutrition teaching and assistance to youth and parents.... [tags: Nutrition, Health, Dietitian, Chicago]
1049 words (3 pages)
- I have decided to further my education at Texas Woman 's University and focus my efforts for the acceptance of the Exercise and Sports Nutrition program. Ultimately, I would like to earn a Master’s degree in exercise and sports nutrition and with TWU’s mission to be the foremost program in the country in application of exercise and sports nutrition in clinical, wellness, and athletic settings, I will acquire strong research skills in advanced nutrition practices. TWU’s program will allow me to participate in; maximizing sports performance, minimize health issues in men, women, and children.... [tags: Obesity, Nutrition, Body shape, Childhood obesity]
1160 words (3.3 pages)
- Nutrition: A Key to Success in Sports Certain foods can make a difference in sports competition. Conditioning, strength, and speed have been the focal points of athletic training for years; however, the research on nutritional elements indicates their importance to an athlete's optimal performance. Knowing the proper food to eat before, during, and after a physical activity can help an athlete in achieving their desired performance. The most important nutrient categories are starches, minerals, sugars, and electrolytes.... [tags: Health Nutrition Pyramid Diet]
880 words (2.5 pages)
- Serious athletes push their limits to become stronger and faster. A key feature of physical activity is that it increases the rate of energy use, causing athletes to have a greater need for energy nutrients (carbohydrate, protein, and fat) (Bernardot, 2006). The practice of sports nutrition has evolved over the years and has become increasingly complex. At one time, the focus was on achieving a high protein intake, especially animal protein. This idea is attractive since it is easy to believe that a high intake of protein will support the building and repair of muscle proteins.... [tags: serious athletes, adequate intake]
1535 words (4.4 pages)
- Sports History and Sports Halls of Fame Below are websites dealing with sports history, particularly those halls of fame which exist. In the dead of winter, many people's interest turn to sports, and the nominees and inductees are announced for many halls, including professional baseball and professional football. Professional Baseball Hall of Fame http://www.baseballhalloffame.org/ This website discusses the National Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown, New York. The site combines baseball history and the Hall of Fame itself.... [tags: Sports]
1428 words (4.1 pages)
- Nutrition is an important issue in my life for many reasons. The most important being my major, dental hygiene. I’ve taken a couple nutrition courses already. I also simply care for the fact that what we eat is associated with our health and how long we may live. Before I went to the website I didn’t expect to see many healthy benefits to eating McDonalds so I guess I was prepared. It said that McDonald’s food is linked to serious diseases because of the high fat and low fiber content. I know from my nutrition classes in the past that a low fiber diet is linked obesity, diabetes, arteriosclerosis, colon cancer, and many more things.... [tags: Health Nutrition Pyramid Diet]
756 words (2.2 pages)
- Nutrition If you go into any gym in the world and randomly ask 100 people to pinpoint the most important thing for achieving success in bodybuilding and fitness, you'd probably get just as many different answers. Most replies, however, would involve various training programs or styles. As important as training is, nutrition plays an equally large role — your diet is almost always responsible for either success or failure in bodybuilding and virtually any fitness program. Here I'll present a basic nutrition program that includes some key tips on nutritional timing, metabolic enhancement and preferred food and supplement choices.... [tags: Health Nutrition Pyramid Diet]
1292 words (3.7 pages)
- Table of Contents Nutrition Therapy 1 Nutrition Consult 1 Meal planning 2 Body Weight Considerations 2 Psychosocial support. 3 Calorie Intake 4 Nutrient Composition of the Diet 4 Fat Intake 5 Carbohydrate Intake 6 Sucrose 6 Fructose 6 Vitamins and Minerals 7 Alcohol Intake 7 References 8 Nutrition Therapy The most fundamental component of the diabetes treatment plan for all patients with type II diabetes is medical nutrition therapy.... [tags: Health Nutrition Pyramid Diet]
2616 words (7.5 pages)
- Nutrition Paper When I first began this project I thought the 7 day eating log was going to be a waste of time, but now that have completed it I realize that it is actually very beneficial. I never realized how bad I was eating until I took a step back and looked at it. This has greatly impacted me to change my eating habits, and start to chose healthier foods. Something I learned about myself is that I have a lack of will power when it comes to certain types of candy or food. I saw ice cream come up more than once on the list, which isn’t very healthy.... [tags: Health Nutrition Pyramid Diet]
525 words (1.5 pages)