2.1.1 Political factors are basically to what degree the government intervenes in the economy. Specifically, political factors include areas such as tax policy, labor law, environmental law, trade law, tariffs, and political stability. Political factors may also include goods and services which the government wants to provide or already provided.
In our business there are some specific tax policies. We will collect the taxes from the customers as the product VAT and that will paid to the government as tax. Describing the labor law we are following the government HRM rules. We are giving extra benefits to the labors for working overtime and maintaining other issues of HRM. Political Instability is a vital negative factor in our business. Since the political situation in Bangladesh is uncertain, hence during the worst political situation we take special care of our customers.
2.1.2 Economic factors include economic growth, interest rates, exchange rates and the inflation rate. These factors have major impacts on how businesses operate and make decisions. For example, interest rates affect a firm 's cost of capital and therefore to what extent a business grows and expands. Exchange rates affect the costs of exporting goods and the supply and price of imported goods in an economy.
Economic growth leads to improvement of economic stability of a country along with the individuals which has a great impact on our business.
1. Higher interest rates may deter investment because it costs more to borrow. This could be a problem ...
... middle of paper ...
...only quality ingredients.
• Consistently offer to our customers with impeccable service by demonstrating warmth, graciousness, efficiency, knowledge, professionalism and integrity in our work.
• Hospitality and entertainment point
4. The Marketing Mix
A restaurant is all about foods. We are offering authentic sea foods to our consumers. We are focusing on Indian, Italian, French and Japanese cuisine. There are different types of food like salmon shushi, kaiseki, seafood spaghetti, paella de marisco, fish piccata, fish soup, bouillabaisse, seafood pizza etc. To keep the fish fresh we refrigerate it at below 40 degrees Fahrenheit. Sea food contains zinc, iron; B-complex vitamin, omega 3, lean protein and all are very nutrient. For real taste of foreign cuisine we have one Italian, Japanese, Indian and one French chef. We also offer frozen seafood’s
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Environmental analysis is extremely beneficial when a company is considering to do business in an international market economy. It is important to analyse the "environments" of international business marketing before entering a new economy. The central areas of consideration include a country‘s political, legal, economic, technological, and cultural aspects. These five environments form the common acronym, "PEST-C." The term, PEST-C, is widely used in today's business world. Each environment within the acronym must be considered individually to help develop an understanding of the country.... [tags: What is PEST Analysis]
2135 words (6.1 pages)
- Swot and Pest analyst are the most commonly used methods for business planning. This essay will examine how organisational development relies on both external and internal conditions and how understanding and interpreting these conditions are vital for business to succeed. In addition, external and internal condition need a method for interpreting and this is where the analytical tools such as, swot and pest are introduced. Particular attention will be paid to swot and pest-the analytical tools, along with company examples such as, IKEA, IMI and Apple and how they are beneficial when making business decisions.... [tags: SWOT analysis, Management, Marketing]
1461 words (4.2 pages)
- (1) Provide some observations on the PEST-C variables as they relate to global marketing. Global marketing is defined as marketing on a worldwide scale, or taking commercial advantage of global operational differences, similarities and opportunities in order to meet global objectives. Marketing managers are also tasked with the responsibility of “wringing the pennies out of the activities.” Basically, they are responsible for and add value to their activities that will contribute to a higher value in the mind of their consumers.... [tags: Technology in Business]
1900 words (5.4 pages)
- The PEST ANALYSIS is a helpful apparatus for comprehension market development or decay, and as being what is indicated the position, potential and course for a business. A PEST examination is a business estimation instrument. Nuisance is an acronym for Political, Economic, Social and Technological variables, which are utilized to survey the business for a business or authoritative unit. The PEST investigation headings are a system for surveying a circumstance, and can likewise, in the same way as SWOT examination, and Porter 's Five Forces model, be utilized to audit a procedure or position, heading of an organization, an advertising recommendation, or thought.... [tags: Petroleum, Petroleum industry, PEST analysis]
1128 words (3.2 pages)
- 1. Political These factors determine the extent to which a government may influence the economy or a certain industry. For example a government may impose a new tax or duty due to which entire revenue generating structures of organizations might change. Political factors include tax policies, fiscal policy, trade tariffs etc. that a government may levy around the fiscal year and it may affect the business environment (economic environment) to a great extent. Based on the case study given, political is about how to manage the different languages used daily in doing business and local pricing occurred in every of the transaction, taxation imposed by the government and shipping or transportati... [tags: political, economic and social factors]
1436 words (4.1 pages)
- In my research, I was asked to find out why it is best for large organizations to use both PEST and Porter analysis in understanding their particular external environment. I discovered that these tools identify external environmental factors that are subject to change in the marketplace or particular business sector. As the landscape of business changes opportunities or threats emerge and the PEST and Porter analysis tools help exploit, the changes will allow companies to either recognize and adapt or lose to competitors.... [tags: Strategic management, Management]
1134 words (3.2 pages)
- Political organization Another aspect of social groups is political organization. According to Karl G. Heider the author of Seeing Anthropology through Film, political organization can be defined as the structure of a social unit in terms of the allocation of power among individuals, roles, and groups. (Heide, pg. 450) When defining the political organizations we can look at power as the ability to get other people to do things for them. In addition, actual power can be look at physical force, which implies the use or the threat of physical force and influence.... [tags: Sociology, Political philosophy, Anthropology]
1539 words (4.4 pages)
- Hobbes and Locke’s ideas and notions of the social and political contracts, as well as natural rights and order. Social contract: -what is it in each view. -what rights are lost/received. -why does each believe a contract should be formed. -Who is involved in the contract. -how does the contract change human society. -how does it shift from a state of nature to a contract. Natural rights: -what are the natural rights in each view. -who benefits from the natural rights. -is there a reason to form a contract with the rights.... [tags: Political philosophy, Social contract, John Locke]
1097 words (3.1 pages)
- Universal Healthcare: Political and Social Obstacles Many Americans are under the impression that the United States has the best health care system in the world. That may be true at many top medical centers but the disturbing truth is that this country, as a whole, lags well behind other advanced nations in delivering timely, effective, and affordable health care. This next presidential election might take the country in a new direction in terms of how our medical system is run. In fact “socialized medicine” has been mentioned numerous times in the current presidential debates.... [tags: Political Science]
1605 words (4.6 pages)
- PEST Analysis The PEST analysis is a useful tool for understanding market growth or decline, and as such the position, potential and direction for a business. A PEST analysis is a business measurement tool. PEST is an acronym for Political, Economic, Social and Technological factors, which are used to assess the market for a business or organizational unit. Political The political area has a huge influence upon the regulation of a business and the spending power of consumers and other businesses.... [tags: Papers]
510 words (1.5 pages)