How do you know when to trust in someone? When you feel you are yourself when you’re with that person? Trusting people is very easy, but when you lose that trust is very hardtop get it back.
I’m a person that will always give people good advice, or need to talk to someone I will always be that person. I was a person that was very open. I loved to express my feelings, letting people now how I felt. I believed you could talk to a lot of people, and have interesting conversations with them. They might be strangers or people that you know, but there will always be certain people that you really trust. The people that you only trust is the people that you will tell them personal things or a secret that no one knows only you. Most people only trust their family members or their really close friends. Some people don’t trust no one know days.
Everyone when they were little they had a hero. I was always a daddy’s girl. I have two brothers, but since I’m the only girl in my family I was to attach to my father. I love spending time with him. I remember how my father would always pick me up from school and after school we would always go out for lunch; I always love lunchtime. I always trusted my father. Whenever I need something or when ever I wanted something and I would ask my mother for it, and when ever she would say no, I would go with my father and he would always get it for me. He made everything possible. When I ever need to talk to someone about something, like school or anything I would always talk to him. I trusted my father in everything. I just felt like I could always talk to him. Those days were perfect.
Until one day my parents gave me the news that they were going to get divorce, I felt like a piece of me was l...
... middle of paper ...
... now days. You just have to trust your self and be more confident about your self.
Overtime I come to realize that if you have someone’s trusted try to never make them lost that trust that he or she has, because when you start lying to that person you start lying more and more overtime. One day you’re realized that she or she doesn’t trust you anymore. I believed when you want to gave a long time relationship with someone you have to never want to disappointed that person, always tell the truth even if he or she gets offended. Its better if someone trusted you with the truth then someone trusting you with lies because sooner or later the truth come out. I can only trusted my mother since she has always been there for me since the very first time. She has always giving me advise about a lot of things. She made me realized that you can only trust yourself and God.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- There are many different meanings when we type out the word “Values” in the internet. From “importance, worth or usefulness of something” to a “person’s principles or standards of behavior” and “one’s judgement of what is important in life.” (Google) All these meaning have a word in common, important. My meaning to values is what I consider important in my life, simple as that. There are over 100 values in which are all very significant in our daily lives. It is hard to choose just a few values when in reality we all want all of them even if we don’t admit we need it.... [tags: Meaning of life, Personal life, Mother, Father]
1330 words (3.8 pages)
- There are many forms of marriage around us. They can go from open marriage to religious marriages. With this, marital bliss plays a big role within a couple’s marriage in life. Marital bliss is a form of complete happiness found or also showing that married couples agree to each other on most cases. This shows that marriage has a steady way of a balance but how does the marriage work. Marriage can work in a variety of ways depending on situation they’re both involved in. Both sides have to work together for situations to be solved and be fixed.... [tags: loyalty, personal beliefs]
750 words (2.1 pages)
- Personal Success Personal success can mean a variety of different things to a person whether it is obtaining money or completing a lifelong goal. To obtain personal success no matter what it may be it is critical to be confident, have willpower, and be yourself. To be successful people need to be confident in their work and themselves. Confidence can go a long way; it can also tie in with trust. For example, a technician comes across a problem with a car that is difficult to diagnose but the technician has come across this same problem before.... [tags: American films, English-language films, Humans]
1000 words (2.9 pages)
- Trust is a critical ingredient in the development of relationship in an organization (Goldman and Casey, 2010 and O’Neill, 2002). This is because a trusted leader can utilize the support of others to achieve a common goal and forms one of the most relevant and important aspect of organizations. The three most important concepts learned from the assigned readings include the fact that trust as the foundation of leadership involves the willingness to be vulnerable, ability to gain knowledge and creative thinking and integrate both personal and organizational trust in motivating, stimulating creativity, and helping the organization attract and retain great employees.... [tags: Foundation for Leadership]
448 words (1.3 pages)
- Social worker Just like any other freshman in high school, what I want to do when I graduate has a weird way of changing every week. As crazy as that might sound, it is very true. One week I wanted to be a dentist and the next week I wanted to be a counselor. Although I always knew that I wanted to help people out in some way, I never knew exactly what career I wanted to pursue. After weeks of exploring my options, I started to think back to my childhood. When I was a child, I had a friend that had to move into a foster home.... [tags: High school, Sociology, Social work]
1261 words (3.6 pages)
- I 've exerted every possible action to try and talk to you. You want nothing to do with me and that 's something I 've come to terms with. You kept me optimistic at the lowest point in my life. The loss of an old friend triggered one of the longest and hardest bipolar episodes I 've had to endure. It 's a very personal and uneasy topic but I 'm doing this as a way of having some sort of closure. You were the first person I told I was going to start therapy and you never judged me. No one knew besides my family, I didn 't want pity or want to be seen as vulnerable and weak.... [tags: 2008 singles, 2007 singles, Want, WANT]
1427 words (4.1 pages)
- Dual Credit 101 Everything you need to know about dual credit Netanya Schlamowitz Getting ahead in school work is something that most people want to do. Whether it be just taking AP courses, skipping a grade, or taking dual credit classes. If you want to take AP classes at Legacy, sorry, you’re out of luck. However, there is an alternative way to earn college credit at Legacy. This is by taking dual credit classes. Taking a dual credit class means that you will be taking a college course that is given by a college for both college credit and high school credit.... [tags: High school, College, Secondary school]
1039 words (3 pages)
- Prior to the relationship building assignments, I had never written a professional thank you note to a professor or place of business. I had a pen pal throughout middle school and also wrote notes to teachers that I had built a relationship with in high school, but neither were to the same degree of professionalism as I learned to utilize in this course. My notes mainly focused on updates of how I was, how my family was, and maybe a few questions to cap off the note. Outside of my experience writing note cards, I did know that there was this ‘mysterious art of professional note writing.’ My family owns a roofing business and the operation is pretty old school.... [tags: High school, Learning, Education, Teacher]
754 words (2.2 pages)
- While working in my prior job I used to see many unethical issues that used to be oversee. There is one that called my attention, perhaps because I got to see how the person will do it over and over and didn’t get cut up; no in the time I was working there. For almost a decade that I know this employee, used to call out using his family as an excuse to be absent. The policy of the company said that excessive absenteeism or tardiness could result in termination of an employee. The rule explain that excessive absenteeism and tardiness will received the three steps warning, verbal, written, suspension and last termination.... [tags: Employment, Policy, Trust, Trust]
1329 words (3.8 pages)
- The Role of Trust in Internet Privacy One of the most important advances in the rapidly developing world of electronic commerce is the ability of companies to develop personalized relationships with their customers. Personalization empowers companies to better understand their customers' wants and desires and improve customer service by tailoring offerings to the unique needs of individuals . At the same time, this has become a subject of hot controversy because the technology involves the extensive collection and use of personal data.... [tags: Papers]
1117 words (3.2 pages)