The location is one of the most critical factors to analyze thoroughly because it helps predict whether the sales of the choosing location will be good or not? Although the Boiling Crab is in the growth stage, it still has to focus on new locations that the owner plan to extend to these areas. As I mentioned in the introduction, the owner plans to open the Boiling Crab in four new locations soon.
Referring to the assignment2, the benchmarking of successful location may guide the owner of the Boiling Crab to select the location with the same group of customers. This is a very logical way to use without the primary research of people in each area directly. There are two locations, Rosemead and Duarte, that I choose in the assignment 2. However, Rosemead is the location that The Boiling Crab plans to open soon, but Duarte still does not in the plan. In addition to both location, there are many other locations coming from the calculation of benchmarking method, such as Carson and Hacienda Heights. The zip code or city from the program are not enough because the owner has to search for a good location to open the restaurant. The parking spaces is the most important because almost all people in California use their own car rather than the public transportation. Moreover, the surrounding area should have other restaurants or grocery stores. People usually love to go to shopping before and after the dinner because they do not want to waste the time to go to many locations. Thus, they have a tendency to choose the location of the restaurant in the strip center that they can do many activities at one time. Many existing locations of the Boiling Crab are located in the community or strip center which is the strategic plan to choose the ...
... middle of paper ...
...estaurant was introduced into the market since 2004; therefore, the marketing strategy is one of the best options for the Boiling Crab to apply for the business in order to sustain it in the growth and maturity as long as possible. I analyze the strategy for the growth stage for the Boiling Crab because I think that the Boiling Crab will maintain its position in this stage for a while before moving toward the maturity stage for the next chapter of the business. Therefore, the Boiling Crab can sustain what it has done since passing through the beginning of the growth stage, but it should come up with some new products, and periodic of promotion. It can use the same strategy for the location by using the benchmarking of the successful location, but the Boiling Crab should not increase price of foods dramatically to avoid losing the market to the fierce competitors.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- It is kind of amazing when you realize how many animals are native to your own backyard, especially when you have never seen much more than garter snakes, squirrels, and salamanders growing up. In Staten Island alone, there have also been sightings of Red-tailed hawks, beavers, moles, and of course, the white-tailed deer that have run rampant in recent years. Yet these animals just scratch the surface of the organisms that frequent the forgotten borough. Many of them are harder to notice because of their smaller size and the fact that they have other means of getting on the island than just walking across a bridge or flying into one of Staten Island’s many trees.... [tags: Blue crab, Crab, Grapsoidea, Portunidae]
1917 words (5.5 pages)
- The researcher conducting this experiment is trying to find out which salt- Epsom, table salt, and sea salt- will increase the boiling point of water the most. Sodium chloride is believed to increase the boiling point of water because when salt is suspended into the water, the sodium and chlorine ions leave the “salt crystals” and mix with the water molecules. (“Why does salt… raise boiling point of water?”, 2009). People discovered salt around 900 B.C. They would dig up salt near the Dead Sea and in South America.... [tags: boiling point, science, experiements, ]
875 words (2.5 pages)
- Curiosity is a trait found in various individuals throughout history and present time. Curiosity constantly keeps your mind active instead of passive, helps your mind become observing of new ideas, opens up the doors to new possibilities that were hidden behind the shadow of normal life, and may overall change your character. Individuals such as Albert Einstein, Thomas Jefferson, Stephen Hawking, and Leonardo Da Vinci, were just a few of many people that not only benefited from curiosity, but set an irremovable mark in history.... [tags: curiosity and food, cooking]
980 words (2.8 pages)
- Floridian Lifestyle at Pinchers’ Crab Shack Nestled between a dilapidated pet shop and a mass-produced chain store lies Pinchers’ Crab Shack, a local dive of free spirits in the wilds of the stubborn and pompous Naples area. As Jimmy Buffett’s “Margaritaville” blares from a weathered jukebox nestled next to cases of unopened beer in a corner, the various smells of salt, frying foods, and vinegar assaults one’s senses. It is here in this atmosphere that Florida is truly found. Pinchers’ is a true haven of Floridian atmosphere.... [tags: Descriptive Essay About A Place]
424 words (1.2 pages)
- Boiling is the most efficient forms of heat transfer since large values of heat flux can be realized at small value of temperature difference between a heated surface and working fluid. For conventional engineering applications the temperature difference is in the range of 5 ~ 15 K, which can cause heat flux values typically exceeding 10 W/cm2 (and in some reports reaching values as high as 1 kW/cm2). This is 100 ~ 1000 times higher than other forms of heat transfer (such as natural convection).... [tags: Temperature, Thermodynamics, Heat transfer, Heat]
1038 words (3 pages)
- Humans are nature. This is undeniably true since humans revolutionised from the nature itself. However, the issues pertaining on nature are always taken for granted. Humans perceive nature as a property and treat it the same way they treat the other properties, perpetually, they are disconnected from the nature. In order to regain the awareness about issues pertaining on nature, numerous numbers of campaigns have been launched. The use of poster will be one of the most practical ways to pervade the issues emphasised in a campaign.... [tags: environmentalism, global warming, climate change]
1661 words (4.7 pages)
- Effects of Modifying Concentration, pH , and Boiling on Activity of Peroxidase Abstract An enzyme is a catalysis and catalysis s substance that increases the rate of a chemical reaction without itself going through a permanent chemical change. In this lab we will discover exactly how the substrate connects with the active site. The main substance we use throughout this lab is peroxidase a eukaryotic organelle from plant tissues. Once there is a color change we test that using a spectrophotometer.... [tags: Enzyme, PH, Buffer solution, Temperature]
1925 words (5.5 pages)
- Crab Nebula Looking up at the night sky you see stars lying on a never-ending dark blanket. It is within this “blanket”, called the interstellar medium, that new stars are formed. The interstellar medium consists of 99% gas and about 1% dust particles. Hydrogen is the predominant gas in both atomic and molecular forms. While being the place where stars are born, the interstellar medium also creates beautiful nebulae. A reflection nebula is created when light from a nearby star reflects from the dust particles in the interstellar medium.... [tags: essays research papers]
1183 words (3.4 pages)
- These past few weeks’ readings focused largely on perception, conflicting ideologies and strategies to mobilize people in the face of climate change threats. We honed in through a variety of lenses on cases like ocean acidification, Canadian environmental non-governmental organizations and more, on which approaches best fit certain ideologies across certain contexts. In an examination of these readings, I’ve come up with a rudimentary checklist to bring climate change action from the public sphere to a more localized one.... [tags: Blue crab, Crab, Crab cake, Chesapeake Bay]
842 words (2.4 pages)
- Investigating Surfaces for Insulating Boiling Water in a Flask Aim I'm investigating which surface (matt black or silvery) is best at insulating boiling water. I will investigate this by covering two equally sized conical flasks in different materials; one in matt black and one in silvery. After that I will fill each of the flasks with an equal amount of boiling water. At regular intervals of 1 minute I will measure the drop in water temperature in each flask. Prediction I predict that the flask with the silvery surface will take longer to cool and overall there will be a smaller drop in temperature because the silver surface will reflect nearly all heat rad... [tags: Lab Report]
873 words (2.5 pages)