The first strength of the professional behaviors that I picked was dependability. Ever since I got out of high school, I had to live by myself and be able to provide for myself. I am the type of person who would want to do everything by their self. The definition of dependability is the ability to be able to be trustworthy, dependent, and reliable (Harper, C., 2014). I believe this is one of my strengths because I have been dependent on myself for 6 years. After I graduated from high school I went to school that was two hours away I had to buy my own food, get my own gas, find a job, and pay rent. When working, I am the type of person that someone can rely on. I am always on time for work; I do extra work, help new employees, cover other employees’ shifts, and stay later to help the managers. I am also a trustworthy person. I am the type of person who will keep secrets, be there when I am needed, turn assignments in on time, study for exams, not cheat, and be prepared.
My second strength is initiative in the list of professional behaviors (lessons page). Initiative is defined as a person who takes the first step or action to start a task ...
... middle of paper ...
...w much pressure is on students. Students also have to make sure they have a plan of what they need to accomplish and what will make their life better. The type’s measures that I could take for stress management is having a plan, talk to my managers, talk with the instructors, and make sure I know what is needed to pass a class.
In conclusion, I think the strengths and weaknesses that I mentioned in the previous paragraphs will help me throughout this course. The strengths that I picked were dependability, initiative, and empathy. These three strengths have made an impacted on my life, including the positive aspects on life. Out of the professional behaviors life that I picked from my top three weaknesses are cooperation, organization, and stress management. The weaknesses that I picked have made challenging but I know now what I have to do to make these strengths.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- After reflecting on my Strengths and weaknesses that I addressed in my SWOT analysis I tried to come up with three goals that would push me to my career goal. I plan to get my doctorate in economics so that I may be a college professor. I was concerned with the time it would take to get my degree, but time has passed and I am no longer worried. I even visited the Advising center to clarify my degree plan and review the recommended courses. Community college is just a stepping stone. My eyes are set on A&M University and I plan to transfer in the fall semester of 2016.... [tags: High school, College, Money, 2006 singles]
1253 words (3.6 pages)
- How good was Hitler as a military commander. Was he, as his former subordinates claimed after World War Two ended, a meddlesome amateur who kept them from conducting the war properly. What were his strengths and weaknesses, his goals and methods. The answers to these questions reveal a man who was indeed responsible for Germany's downfall, though not entirely in the way that his generals claimed. Hitler was ... determined to command personally. Hitler was, first and foremost, determined to command personally.... [tags: military, power, details]
725 words (2.1 pages)
- and having the ability to express it clearly to my co-workers and superiors may ignite the same passion within them. It may allow them to feel empowered as it could create a shared vision, which everyone would feel proud to be apart of. Strengths and Areas of Improvement in Leadership The ability to identity my own strengths and areas that need improvement is an important part of being an effective leader. One leadership strength I possess is the ability to form strong relationships with the individuals.... [tags: Leadership, Management, Patient, Emotion]
1062 words (3 pages)
- I believe that life is a learning experience and being able to recognize our own strengths and weaknesses can help us become better individuals in anything we choose to do, whether it is positive abilities and skills that can help achieve our goals or negative personal areas that need improvement. Knowing yourself and what you can do, can help you recognize and overcome your weaknesses. One of my greatest strengths at work that I have recognized would have to be my ability to be a well-organized individual.... [tags: Personal Narrative Essays]
791 words (2.3 pages)
- Personal Strengths and Weaknesses We as individuals have to realize the importance of our strengths and weaknesses in order to make a difference in relating personal growth. Having different goals, priorities and special qualities about ourselves is what gives us individually. The purpose of this paper is to clearly define each of my strengths and weaknesses and figure out a way to identify my personal strengths and weaknesses. Doing so in order to enhance my learning process. In order for me to improve myself and enhance my learning process.... [tags: Personal Essays]
608 words (1.7 pages)
- Strengths and Weaknesses Throughout the Mid-SEE I have written reflections on my writing and participated in group activities. I have received comments back from my peers and suggestions to help with revising my paper. With the help of my professor, Professor Church and my classmates, I was able to comprehend their suggestions to me to make my essay better and by revising my classmate’s essays, I was able to point out mistakes that I might have made in my essay, which made myself go back to my essay and check and see if I had mistakes that just flew by my eyes.... [tags: Self-Reflection]
860 words (2.5 pages)
- ... The policy also states that compensation assessed to be of value greater than $10,000 per annum, would be scaled back to the correct rate of pay. With this news I became concerned about how this re-assessment would be received by the manager impacted and the message the organization would be sending with it. I expressed my concern to the HR Director and my boss, as I believed that the employee in question would be negatively impacted by the organizational assessment and policy, and that we were dealing with an employee that had an excellent performance record and many years of service.... [tags: strengths and weaknesses]
1934 words (5.5 pages)
- Strengths and weaknesses are important for leaders to understand in order to create a successful movement; however, nobody is born with strengths. Everyone has naturally occurring talents that are individual to themselves. Over time, applying a talent repeatedly will develop that trait into a strength, which can then be applied to any situation one may encounter. I found the StrengthsFinder assessment to be an excellent measure of my talents. As a student who was involved in leadership and academics at a high level in high school, I felt as though I knew myself well.... [tags: Leadership, High school, College, Goal]
1020 words (2.9 pages)
- On a daily basis, we come in contact with individuals that we have to communicate with, wither it be for work purposes, educational purposes, or social practices. As active humans we cannot escape the idea of socializing or communication, therefor; we make it a daily routine who we communicate with, how we communicate with them, what we listen to and how we listen it. With this routine habits are formed, some are strengths but others are weaknesses that diminish the communication quality. It is extremely important for individuals to recognize these strengths and weakness within their communication routine.... [tags: Communication, Nonviolent Communication]
1243 words (3.6 pages)
- The objective of this paper is to show you the personal strengths and weakness that I identified by asking friends and family their opinion on the topic regarding yours truly, and by examining myself for areas that I am really good at (also known as strengths) and areas I need to improve (otherwise known as weaknesses). After I have identified them, I will tell you how recognizing my strengths and weakness can help me to improve myself to achieve a more peaceful and satisfying personal life. I will start with the unflattering information first and list my most obvious weaknesses.... [tags: essays research papers]
894 words (2.6 pages)