My company plan is open a small cafe in CBD. My Café will be located on the West Street, Near Auckland University. Because mostly students visit café for food, entertainment and coffee and they enjoy some time with their friends. So my café fulfill students all needs and provide opportunities to enjoy with friends and colleagues.
The name of my café is star bean cafe. Every year approximate 50,000 to 80,000 student and 10, 0,000 visitor are entered in New Zealand so that my main goal are those students and as well as local people and commercial people.
We provide snacks and all types’ coffee and cold drinks’, shakes, mock tailsetc.
Separate large hall for special events and parties.
Provide special cookie and chocolate
Big LED’s screens for songs and some game for children’s.
Colorful decoration and live soft music play with special DJ lights.
Free wifi for customers
At the starting I would like to do internal and external analysis like SWOT. Which will helps me to create in the market, also helps me for making the strong business strategy and for running the star bean café successfully.
Health and diet conscious :-
My café sell so many healthy food options. My café has a salad bar with fresh, nutrient rich salads and soups for sale every day, coffee, cold drinks, along with some healthy treats to keep you going if you have a sugar craving.
All smoothies and fresh juices are well worth checking out, some of which come with added vegan protein powder. The best thing about café is all the healthy food products on sale that customers can use to make the most delicious lunches and dinners. Take home their coffee and wraps and fills them up like you would a regular sandwich. ...
... middle of paper ...
... for very long time period & like the all services.
• They approach under extravagance centre. (Automobiles, laptops)
• This customer age 45-55 years only
• They are brand loyal.
• They are brand switchers to picky brand for superior services.
• Newspapers, Magazines, internet, references, books
• No, they are not price sensitive. They don’t compromise with their product for services. They similar to pay more for enhanced services.
• Jaguar automobiles, apple laptops.
Marketing segmentation is organizing exacting group of people/consumer who share one or more common interest to use same commodity. It is most important strategy of marketers and helps in placing product in market successfully.
Mainly Segmenting helps in targeting the group of customer and selling the product for example every one drink coffee but which type, we never know.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- ASSESSMENT TASK: 1 (A) IMAGINE YOU ARE PLANNING TO START A SMALL BUSINESS IN AUCKLAND. IDENTIFY 5 QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS YOU NEED TO HAVE TO BE SUCCESSFUL ENTREPRENEUR. ANS :( A) QUALITIES 1.) ADAPTABILITY: Adaptability means entrepreneur should know that what he actually wants to do because he needs to do many tasks. 2.) PERSISTENCE: Persistence means entrepreneur should have focus on target for success. 3.) WORK ETHIC: Running a small business is very hard that’s why entrepreneur needs to do hard work.... [tags: Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneur, Management]
7279 words (20.8 pages)
- MINI PROJECT REPORT Website Blocking at Dagang Internet Cafe 1. INTRODUCTION Web blocker plays an important role in enabling consumers to limit web browsing activities and to protect users and their computers from accidental or intentional exposure to IT security threat Technology can be used to limit what sites users can access. This has obvious benefits for consumers and web filtering technologies today's advanced and highly reliable. The Dagang Unternet Cafe want to block all users of a Windows PC from opening certain websites, regardless of the browser they use.... [tags: company, requirement, hosts, methods]
797 words (2.3 pages)
- Three words with definitions: Diversification - the act or practice of manufacturing a variety of products, investing in a variety of securities,selling a variety of merchandise, etc., so that a failure in or an economic slump affecting one of them will not be disastrous. Steward - one who actively directs affairs Hierarchy - a system or organization in which people or groups are ranked one above the other according to status or authority ********************************************************************************* The Open Source Movement and Globalization The open source movement has its roots in the programmer culture of the 1970s.... [tags: Open source, Free software]
937 words (2.7 pages)
- Operating System Concepts Research Paper Windows or Linux for Small Company By: Muhammad H Khan Table of Contents • Introduction • History of Windows • History of Linux • Availability of Software • Minimum Requirements to run the OS • Security • User friendly Introduction Linux and windows operating systems are software with programs and information needed to run and monitor the computer programs. An operating system is one of the most important computer programs which a computer cannot run without them.... [tags: Operating system, Microsoft, Microsoft Windows]
1209 words (3.5 pages)
- Out of the pantheon of Modern Southern Literature authors, Carson McCullers is arguably one of the best writers to emerge out of the genre in the twentieth century. With her intricate weaving of character development, she creates personas that strike the reader memorably and come alive with the power of their own natures. Two such characters emerge from her famous short stories: Frankie Addams from The Member of the Wedding and Miss Amelia Evans from The Ballad of the Sad Cafe. These characters are unique as they both struggle to fit in with society’s ideal of women in the South, and are isolated from the ‘normal’ life of a Southern woman.... [tags: The Ballad of the Sad Cafe]
891 words (2.5 pages)
- Introduction The origins of the Open Source (OS) movement is commonly associated to libertarians, geeks, hackers, idealists and anarchists. The movement opposes preconceived ideas and old societal problems regarding rights and distribution of knowledge and in its early days, became the first arena for experimentation and innovation where structured practices turned into novel technological solutions that challenged common capitalism and individualism paradigms, as it will be presented in this paper, Open Source projects have managed to succeed and surpass all expectations for not for profit organizations that run based on volunteers and even without a defined hierarchical structure.... [tags: Open source, Free software]
1178 words (3.4 pages)
- Open source software is software that is available for adaption and improvement by anyone. Open source software is distributed with an open source license. An open source license is a license that allows for the software to be freely used and shared. This is done by making the source code available for modification. Open source development can greatly change the approach required when considering process models. Making the source code available and allowing for open source developing relinquishes a certain amount of control over the direction of the project.... [tags: Open source, Free software, Source code]
792 words (2.3 pages)
- In today 's business, companies are progressively looking for flexibility, cost savings and efficiency in the business applications they obtain. The progressive competition has driven companies to look for new ways to accomplish and stay competitive. In this IT leading business environment, staying on the forefront of new technology acts as an facilitator for companies to gain effectiveness and efficiency to face the competition. The importance of this research is to help other researchers to know how Open Source Ofbiz framework offers business processes components for a business firm.... [tags: Business, Small business, Economics]
726 words (2.1 pages)
- Compares points of view on open source, concerning why to choose open source, the economics of open source, and whether or not a developer should choose to develop their project open source. Keywords: open source, economics, developer Is this growing convenience impelling into a disaster. An analysis of scholarly articles reveals a promising future for development. Open source software—software with its source code available to the public that can be modified and redistributed—received its first major appearance through the free software movement in 1983 by the movement’s founder Richard Stallman.... [tags: Open source, Free software]
1204 words (3.4 pages)
- Open Source Software Ever since computer programmers began collaborating online to build software applications, the "open source" movement has been developing into a serious rival to the multinational software companies. Since the term was coined in the late 90s, open source has rapidly matured from an egalitarian approach to software design into a movement whose practices underpin the internet.... [tags: Software Open Source IT]
1695 words (4.8 pages)