Distributions of the estate of Muslims in this country are actually made based on Islamic law, although the Law Faraid primary law applicable is the civil law. This is because the law available only for purely administrative matters such as methods to apply partitioning, application process, delegation of authority, and so on. In the determination of heirs, the division respectively, and the matters relating to the distribution, all subject to Islamic law. For example, there are provisions in the Small Estates (Distribution) Act 1955 (Act 98). Section 12 (7) of the Act 98 provides that the distribution of the deceased's estate shall be in accordance with the law applicable to it. This means that for Muslims, the division of property shall be in accordance with the Law Faraid. Under section 12(7) Small Estates (Distribution) Act 1955(Act 98) was said: "The Collector shall ascertain, in such a way that most appropriate, the law applicable to the reduction of property deceased, and shall decide who follow the law is the beneficiaries and the share rate and their respective interests." Then under section 19(1)(a) Small Estates (Distribution) Act 1955 said If people have questions related to Islamic law, including the law of inheritance is and anything related to it such as the determination of paternity of the children, grants, probate, etc, they can continue to refer to their state authorities.
ESTATE ADMINISTRATION JURISDICTION.
Administrative jurisdiction of the estate was placed under the Ninth Schedule, List 1, and the Federal Register under Article 4 (e) (I) which states that “Inheritance of testate and intestate, probate and letter...
... middle of paper ...
...he existing provisions in the enactment of the law will not in accordance with the Shafi'i sect.
3.2) Assumptions of death: each application to divide the inheritance must be accompanied by proof of death. Evidence for intrinsic mortality is the death certificate, and proof of death of a missing person is an order issued by the court assumes that the missing person was dead and it was known as the 'Order of Presumption of Death'. Estate Distribution Unit will only accept a presumption of death issued by the High Court only in accordance with the Evidence Act 1950. Islamic Family Law also provides for the presumption of death such as section 53 of the Islamic Family Law Act 1984 and Rules 1987. However, the assumption death issued by a Sharia court is to allow the wife remarried but not for distribution of the estate.
4) Restriction on acquisition of land by law.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Jon and Marsha are suing Boren Deal for the enforcement of their real estate contract. There are several defenses to contract enforcement, however, very few defenses would be viable options for the seller. The real estate contract does not contain illegal subject matter, nor was the contract obtained illegally (i.e. fraud or duress). While there are several mistakes within the contract documents, the lawsuit itself has nothing to do with these mistakes, but rather one party trying to get out of their side of the contract.... [tags: Real estate, Contract, Damages, Contract law]
1290 words (3.7 pages)
- The Irish Trade Marks Act 1996 describes a trade mark as being any graphical representation (words, designs, letters, numerals and shapes of goods or their packaging) “capable of distinguishing goods or services of one undertaking from those of other undertakings” . Trade Mark Law stands to uphold the rights of ownership and use of such distinguishable properties. With the advent of the World Wide Web and increasing access availability, online trading has become very important to the world of commerce and as such the provisions of traditional trademark law have come under duress.... [tags: domain name, trademark law, online trading]
1882 words (5.4 pages)
- The most formidable aspect in real estate has to be maintaining one’s career. Although there are many agents in this career field, the competitive environment portrayed daily makes this career one that may prove to be unsuitable for the meek. Negotiations, persuasion, debate and often a frequent contest for supremacy in the agency are recurring tasks when trying to sell property to clients. One could think of this as similar to the board game “Monopoly”, in reverse. Rather than trying to own all the property around, these “players” attempt to sell as much land as they possibly can.... [tags: Real Estate Career Essays]
1938 words (5.5 pages)
- Description of Company Ethiopia Real estate and property management LLC is an international real estate company, which is a culmination of the real estate companies in Ethiopia, Master or Regional RE/MAX franchises and partnership. Ethiopia Real estate and Property Management LLC formed by four dynamic visionaries who have about 80 years of experience with different fields such as: business management, Information technology, Law, and Real estate. The main objective of these visionaries’ are to fill the gap of the shortcoming in real estate sales technique as a whole in Ethiopia and to create the new way of doing real estate in one of the most vibrant developing country in The world.... [tags: Real estate, Property, Real estate transaction]
779 words (2.2 pages)
- Studying Law within a Broad Context While the law may be too ungainly and inefficient a vehicle to directly change the world, it offers a unique opportunity to help influence people's interpretation of the world. I have always longed to be in a more intellectual environment where I might be allowed to see things from a different perspective. Having thoroughly enjoyed the academic study of Government and Politics and Economics where understanding political rhetoric and economic influences on government policies had to be analysed through abstract theories I am looking forward to studying law within a broad political, economical, historical and social context.... [tags: Law College Admissions Essays]
509 words (1.5 pages)
- Arizona Environmental Law & Real Estate The state of Arizona complies with all federal laws and standards set in forth by the U.S. EPA, including CERCLA and SARA. Arizona also has specific requirements for real estate environmental hazards. The Arizona Department of Environmental Quality oversees many of these hazards as well as the cleanup of these contaminated real estate properties. Arizona Environmental Law and Real Estate Like in most states, real estate agents in Arizona are required to operate under the legislation set forth by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).... [tags: United States Environmental Protection Agency]
1308 words (3.7 pages)
- The Orlando Real Estate Outlook and Key Players in the Real Estate Industry Real Estate Outlook in Orlando The real estate industry in Orlando FL continues to benefit from changing demographic trends and long-term economic growth. The other contributing factors include increased propensity for job growth in the private sector. In 2014, the price of houses in Orlando appreciated by 4.7 percent in line with the national appreciation rate. Between 2012 and 2014, the appreciation rate in Orlando area was 40%, compared to the national average of 28%.... [tags: Real estate, Property, Property management]
830 words (2.4 pages)
- Collection Orlando Real Estate Outlook The real estate industry in Orlando FL continues to benefit from changing demographic trends and long-term economic growth. The other contributing factors include increased propensity for job growth in the private sector. In 2014, the price of houses in Orlando appreciated by 4.7 percent in line with the national appreciation rate. Between 2012 and 2014, the appreciation rate in Orlando area was 40%, compared to the national average of 28%. Following the appreciation, a home purchased in Florida around 2009 would on average appreciate in value by $33,641 five years later.... [tags: Real estate, Property, Property management]
817 words (2.3 pages)
- Nowadays, economic predictions in any sector of the economy are difficult to make under conditions of the globalized economy when a political conflict or environmental disaster may trigger new waves of economic crises and slow down the general development of a country. While some sectors of the economy might be less influenced by crises or are easier to be revitalized, the real estate sector is the one that needs long-term stability and clear predictability in the field. Although the current recession is not a one-day issue, the real estate sector has benefits for investing in both short- and long-term perspectives.... [tags: Real Estate ]
1493 words (4.3 pages)
- IT In Real Estate ABSTRACT Real estate is a very vast field it is growing day by day and it's not easy for buyer, seller or renter to get the information they require. There are many agents and agencies to whom people have to contact or visit to get the information which waste a lot of time and tiring and sometimes they are also not reliable ,so for easing this problem IT is playing it part by making real estate websites so that its easy for the buyer to find their desired property by searching all the properties available in different areas ,in the same way seller add their property and get it sold easily and people who are searching for property to rent can also find all the property ava... [tags: Information Technology Real Estate]
944 words (2.7 pages)