With online dating growing popular over the past few years, many sites have come into existence that cater to the dating needs of the millions looking for their ideal relationship. Every relationship is unique, so people should not expect the same thing from everyone they date. One of the most non-traditional relationships that a person may hear about is that between a Sugar Daddy and his Sugar Baby. It is stress-free and oftentimes, both parties remain happy throughout its duration. This longing for an easy-going relationship has led many to look into SeekingArrangement.
What is SeekingArrangement?
SeekingArrangement is an online dating site for Sugar Daddies and Sugar Babies. As one of the leading dating sites, SeekingArrangement has drawn in more than 4 million users over the years. Whether people are looking for a Sugar Daddy or Sugar Baby, they are able to sign up for a free account and check the millions of users who share similar needs when it comes to dating.
This site allows people to be forward and direct about their wants and needs and find someone to cater to them. Unlike traditional dating sites, people are able to be clear about their expectations and actually meet people who understand and respect what the person wants. With this website offer users relationships on the...
... middle of paper ...
...ike to have a little fun and show our personalities in picture, but there is a time and place for it. Making the duck face or throwing up the peace sign is not going to score you points with Sugar Daddies out there, so try to post pictures that showcase your beauty in a more classy way.
Do: Wear sunglasses.
Again, it is important that people can clearly see what you look like. Sunglasses keep your eyes hidden and may be hiding one of your best assets. Your picture at the beach with your shades on may be cute, but it 's not going to win you a Sugar Daddy.
Don 't: Post actions shots.
You like to have a good time and that 's good, but your Sugar Daddy may not want to see picture of you swimming in a pool or riding a mechanical bull at the bar. You can talk about your fun, adventurous and share these picture privately, but they have no place on your actual profile.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- • What type(s) of power currency does Landry use to build a relationship with Tyra. In my opinion, Landry only used expertise currency to build the relationship with Tyra because Tyra has way better resource, social network, personal, and intimacy currency than Landry, and expertise currency is the only currency which Tyra lacks of. Besides, Tyra happened to want to work hard on her academic performance, so that Landry has an opportunity using his expertise currency to reach his goal which is befriend with Tyra.... [tags: Family, Interpersonal relationship, Mother]
1273 words (3.6 pages)
- “Physical attractions are common, but a real mental connection is rare. If you find it, hold onto it.” This quote being said, think about how you would like to receive and give love in a romantic relationship. Everyone has different needs and wants in a romantic relationship. When finding a relationship type one usually will pull to one over the other due to their lifestyle at the time. Romantic relationships can be hard to figure out which type you may be in or was in, but each of these classifications will help people determine the relationship they may or may not have been in or are now in.... [tags: Interpersonal relationship, Love, Lust, Romance]
1292 words (3.7 pages)
- In life we have different types of personal relationship that were we communicate differently in order to fit their need. Such as people with low self-esteem, or just people who are going through some hardships in their lives. Communications is the way to get through to them. We have a lot of significant of other such your parents, siblings, friends and partners. The type of the relationships we have with each of them is different so the way we communicate surely has to be different. There are two important people right now in my life like my sister and best friend who needs me to communicate daily to them due to some of the hardships they’ve got going on in their lives.... [tags: Interpersonal relationship, Communication, Love]
724 words (2.1 pages)
- Growing up I was able to witness different ways a marriage works. The most common marriages that I witnessed were either pure bliss or misery. I look up to my parents’ marriage whenever the subject is mentioned. When I have time to sit and talk with my mother I always ask how she can be married to one person for over 25 years. Her responds are usually along the lines of it takes commitment and lots of love. My favorite respond is “the best type of marriage is the one where you can have a huge fight but at the end of the night you can still laugh together.” I would like to take some aspects from my parents’ marriage and put into my own one day.... [tags: Marriage, Love, Communication, Wife]
804 words (2.3 pages)
- For optimal advancement in the family relationship we must reassess the family after the interventions have been implemented. The outcomes, either good or bad, can give one the indication that the family is either advancing or declining. When assessing one must talk to the family as a whole and promote conversation about advancements and challenges that came hand in hand with the interventions applied. The intervention that worked well for SC and stress relief was exercising. SC expressed to me that she does not have much free time in the day, but waking up thirty minutes earlier each day to exercise has improved her overall mood, her sleeping pattern, and her confidence.... [tags: Interpersonal relationship, Nursing, Relationship]
764 words (2.2 pages)
- Interpersonal relationship is a relationship between two people. It could be with anyone. Such as spouse, friends, family members, or a significant one of yours. The only thing is, depends on whom you interacting, interpersonal relationship can be brief or lifelong. When you are deciding to build a healthy long term relationship with someone, you first need to learn how to use a good interpersonal relationship communication. Being a good communicator is very important aspect of relationship. Today, most relationship doesn’t last long because people are lack of ability to communicate effectively.... [tags: Interpersonal relationship, Friendship]
2067 words (5.9 pages)
- Customer Relationship Management it is a strategy used to learn more about customers behaviours and needs in order to improve strong relationship companies use to manage and analyse customer interactions and data throughout the customer lifecycle, with the goal of improving business relationships with customers, assisting in customer retention and driving slaes growth(Wu & Lu, 2012). CRM systems are designed to compile information on customers across different channels or points of contact between the customer and the company which could include the companys website, telephone, livechat, direct mail, marketing materials and social media.... [tags: Customer relationship management]
2152 words (6.1 pages)
- In a perfect world each relationship would have no issues. The problem is the real word isn’t perfect. Whether it is a marriage or a friendship many problems can arise. The question is why is this the case. Most people are picking these type of relationships, it would make sense to choose the one with the least amount of complications. Yet everyone still has that one friend that always causes them a headache or a terrible partner that no one can see why they are still together. The key is to figure out the why in those conundrums.... [tags: Sociology, Interpersonal relationship, Exchange]
1670 words (4.8 pages)
- “Half of all marriages end in divorce.” It is a shocking statistic that has been repeated for approximately two decades (Raley, Bumpass, 2003). The rate of divorce is a number that is hard to nail down, and can very greatly when factors like socioeconomic status, age, and level of education are considered. Sixty-eight percent of marriages between people under the age of twenty end in divorce, while forty percent of marriages between college graduates take the same turn (Raley, Bumpass, 2003). This information can sound terrifying to people who do not fall into the categories most likely to see marital success.... [tags: Interpersonal relationship, Family, Marriage]
1367 words (3.9 pages)
- Barbara Streisand once sang, “People who need people are the luckiest people in the world,” but what does it mean to need someone. Needing someone means that one person relies on another person to be happy. Having someone that brings you joy and comfort is a beautiful thing. Reciprocating that joy and comfort is even more beautiful. This reciprocation creates a bond between two people, which increases their need for each other. This need blossoms into a relationship that yields many advantages. But what makes up a relationship.... [tags: Interpersonal relationship, Love, Romance, Team]
1001 words (2.9 pages)