In order to further increase the chances of your conference succeeding, here are some things that you need to keep in mind.
Set Goals for Your Event
Think in terms of the big picture – what is this event all about? Is it for improving your brand awareness, recruiting patrons, increasing revenue perhaps. Knowing your end goal can help you outline smaller objectives which will help with its fruition.
Know Your Role
What will you be doing before, during and after the event? Are you going to be on the sidelines and giving orders to your team, or are you going to take a more active participation by giving a speech? What part will you play in the whole conference – are you responsible for getting in touch with the venue manager or the speaker perhaps? Knowing your exact role will help you to better function in your conference.
Planning Is Essential
As the old adage goes, ‘Failing to plan is planning to...
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
The Relationship Between Attitudinal Brand Unwavering Quality And Self Of Self Picture And Brand Picture
- Relationship between attitudinal brand unwavering quality and self –concept Self-picture and brand picture are the most a great part of the time used thoughts as a piece of buyer behavior. Mental self perspective synchronized with brand picture has a basic influence on thing choice, slant and purchase objective. Customer needs a thing which communicates his self –identity and matches his personality. It has been exhibited that when a thing or brand is consumed publically, buyers are especially fascinated by showing others their use outline; however private usage of a thing or a brand makes the customers unwilling to bestow their getting case to others.... [tags: Brand, Customer, Brand management]
912 words (2.6 pages)
- If the company chooses to carry out corporate branding strategy, the most immediate step to take is negotiating with individual co-op owners. This process takes time and costs money, and the co-op owners may propose objections due to conflict of interest. The next step involves a complete revolution of hotel styles, services and amenities. For example, the company will need to design new towels and blankets to print the Rosewood brand name on them. Individual hotels may also need to renovate their frontages to include the Rosewood logo.... [tags: Advertising, Brand management, Brand]
804 words (2.3 pages)
- The review of relevant literature is to identify what's brand awareness and how to carry out in strategic marketing, and consumers' behavior. The study prove that the significant factors on brand awareness as a perception of product, service, and image of the company and has a tremendous effect on consumers’ evaluation of system results. From reading all of the relevant journals, it is understandable that the significant factors on building a successful brand image and awareness is consumers and their relationship with the brand, company, service and the product.... [tags: Branding, marketing, ]
337 words (1 pages)
- Assignment Post #1 There are many steps in generating a successful brand and some make it more challenging than others. The three biggest challenges are difficulty in differentiating, decreasing advertising expenditure, and decreasing brand loyalty in many categories. Brand differentiating is when certain characteristics make your brand unique from others. This is when a consumer has a certain perspective of your brand and assumes your brand will always live up to those expectations. This is considered to be difficult due to many brands having the same types of products; so choosing a certain characteristic to set them apart can be hard.... [tags: Mobile phone, Brand, Marketing, Motorola]
825 words (2.4 pages)
- Marketing communication assists in the development of brand awareness. This implies that customers will interpret product’s information into how they perceive that product that will subsequently affect a product’s position in the market. Furthermore, marketing communication is used as a means of maintaining existing customers, as well as built strong relationship with all the market stake holders. There are several marketing communication strategies, and the challenge to businesses if finding the right one to use.... [tags: Marketing, Advertising, Sales, Soft drink]
704 words (2 pages)
- (1) World wide web contains a variety of websites that are created by a certain individual or organization. The domain name (URL) is indicating the location and identity of the website. The website can be hosted on a single server in a single location, but may also be divided across multiple servers around the globe. Websites are formed by pages that contain different amounts of information along with graphics, imagery, colours, audio and video content, etc. Aaker argued that a website may be the most powerful tool for brand building, mostly due to the flexibility to be tailored to the brand requirements and in a good contrast to the customer-brand relationship.... [tags: Brand, Brand management, Brand equity, Marketing]
1242 words (3.5 pages)
- Pyrmon (2016) in “Dynamic Aspects of Brand Management” states brand equity, “is the added value that a given brand name gives to a product beyond the functional benefits it provides” (p. 138). This added value comes from how the product is viewed in the minds of consumers. Keller (2016) in The Handbook of Marketing Research: Uses, Misuses, and Future Advances, list the following components that make up brand equity: brand knowledge, brand personality and relationships, brand awareness, brand imagery, brand judgments and brand feelings.... [tags: Brand, Brand management, Branding]
767 words (2.2 pages)
- Branding started during the middle Ages when crafts guilds (similar to labor unions) and merchants’ guilds formed to control the quantities and quality of production. Each producer had to mark his goods so output could be cut back when necessary -meaning poor quality which might reflect unfavorably on other guild products and discourage future trade could be traced back to gutty producer (Bowersox, &Copper, 1992). Early trademarks were also a protection to the buyer, who could then know the source of the product.... [tags: Brand, Brand management, Trademark]
1250 words (3.6 pages)
- Introduction When speaker Brené Brown was about to give a talk, the event coordinator struggled with calling her a “researcher,” saying that people might not want to come because they would think she was “boring and irrelevant.” Instead, she wanted to call her a “storyteller” since she thought Brene´Brown’s story-telling abilities were a highpoint. Brown’s academic insecurity was not satisfied in simply being called a “storyteller.” She decided her qualitative research was, in actuality, collecting stories and concluded, stories, were “data with a soul.” She then embraced the title “Researcher-Story-teller,” which combined her unique abilities (Brown, 2010).... [tags: Brand management, Brand, Communication]
885 words (2.5 pages)
- Marketers assert to develop branding and packaging strategies that signify the brand’s products in a way that establishes lasting impressions in consumers’ thoughts. Because brands distinguish the many product offerings in the marketplace, brands help consumers choose between product offerings. When branding and packaging strategies clearly illustrate worthy product expectations, and products remain true to branding messages, positive consumer perceptions ensue, and brand value is strengthened. While branding activity is a long-term exercise, it creates long-term value through obtaining customer loyalty (Boundless, 2015); and Dove brand has accomplished just that.... [tags: Brand, Brand management, Branding, Brand equity]
994 words (2.8 pages)