The main idea that was taken away from this course this semester, from the chapters three through chapter eight from the course textbook, is the importance of job training for the individual 's personal and professional life. The implementation of job training has assisted me in many ways within my place of work. The first way that job training has assisted me in my own place of work is through enabling me with the online training that is provided by the company itself. The online training has given me knowledge on the following; the behaviors and/or actions that are expected of me on the job itself, the behaviors and/or actions that are not appropriate on the job itself, and the safety precautions and the company prodigal that should be followed at all times in the workplace itself. The online training that was provided by the company essentially reinforced what was taught throughout the entirety of the training that was taught in the
workplace itself. The second way that the job training has assisted me is through the implementation of the ha...
... middle of paper ...
...idual employee getting placed in the current position that is not only best suited for them personally, but also for the company itself. Through the process of implementing
job analysis, the organizations, agencies, and companies are ensuring that the best acclible individuals are getting picked for the current position that best suit them and the company alike.
The main points from chapter four: Criterion Measurement, from the course textbook are the actual distinctions that are among the performance criteria of the employee in the workplace. This topic consists of three separate concepts that are the determining factor in the workplace. The first topic of objective criteria is referring to the performance measures that are solely based on the counting to insure that jobs are being completed and are not based off judging or evaluating individual employee 's job
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- • Details about the young person, including energy needs, protein needs and carbohydrate needs. It is important for anyone of any age to be eating the right foods; but it is even more important for a young person. This is because they are growing and their bodies are still developing; sometimes even up to the age of 25. Each individual has different energy requirements; these depend on a number of things, such as - age, gender, height and weight. These requirements can be calculated by using a chart which is designed to work on an individuality basis.... [tags: energy, physical activity, training, excercising]
2056 words (5.9 pages)
- Discussion: Importance of Training Initially, training can be viewed as a prime opportunity to expand the knowledge based on all employees. The concept of training and development is described as ongoing efforts that are made within an organization to enhance performance and self-fulfillment of their employees through a variety of educational methods and programs. This can range from specific instructions in job skills to long-term professional development. More and more companies have embraced the ideology of continuous learning and other aspects of training and development as a way to promote employee growth and obtaining a highly skilled workforce.... [tags: Employment, Human resource management, Skill]
843 words (2.4 pages)
- This current paper will examine how to effectively training adult employees in the workplace. This is a question that is asked by trainers all the time and will be discussed throughout this paper. Some might say that you cannot teach an old dog new tricks, but this has been proven to be an incorrect statement time and time again. Organizations are not just trying to get work done; they also have the purpose of human development. Organizations have realized that everyone in the organization is affected by training.... [tags: Learning, Psychology, Reinforcement, Skill]
1821 words (5.2 pages)
- Every organization depends on knowledgeable and well trained employees. Employees must understand what is expected of them in order for the overall goals to be met. With an ever-changing marketplace, organizations have to make necessary changes to stay competitive. This could lead to employees falling behind on new skills needed. It is up to the organization to provide training on new technology, new systems, or procedures so the employee knows specifically what their job is. In this paper, it will discuss the how training and career development leads to successful organizations.... [tags: Management]
1233 words (3.5 pages)
- Importance of Training and Mentoring The management is committed to training and development in the field of industrial cleaning and sanitation industry. These two components are part of our culture, and we believe that the way to fulfill this commitment is to provide training for new and current employees. For this reason, we have implemented a new training program with a mentor base. We recognize the value of mentoring as an important instrument of organizational learning. Mentoring provides an opportunity for successful individuals to share knowledge and to advise employees.... [tags: Human Resource Employee Improvement Strategy]
1227 words (3.5 pages)
- Personal Individual Reflection on the Training and Development Authority (TDA) Introduction TDA is an organization based in UK, which is distinctively recognized for its unique endeavors in persuading and convincing students that teaching is the best career for any student. Its core mission lies in relaying the advantages of teaching by demonstrating and explaining what teaching involves. Its sole objective aims at educating children and the youth through this teaching profession so as to enable them become part of a tolerant and productive United Kingdom society.... [tags: Organizational Issues]
1679 words (4.8 pages)
- Personal ethics operate as an individual’s moral compass; a barometer from which their choices are measured and their actions gauged relative to the potential impact those choices may have on themselves and others alike. Personal ethics are the standards of conduct that an individual can adopt and adhere to in dealing with a variety of circumstances or situations, accepting the consequences of, and responsibility for, the actions they choose to execute. Personal ethics influence the individual’s choice between what is right and what is wrong, what is good and what is bad, and the individual’s ability to make a proper choice and do what is best for all who may be involved or affected, includi... [tags: Ethics, Business ethics]
1301 words (3.7 pages)
- Motivation is the “processes that account for an individual’s intensity, direction, and persistence of effort toward attaining a goal.” (Robbins & Judge, 2009, p.175) The intensity of an individual’s motivation is the measure of how hard an individual tries at their job. An employee’s motivation should be directed toward the organization’s goals. The persistence of motivation is measured by how long the employee can maintain effort in order to achieve a set goal. All three of these elements are important in motivation within an individual.... [tags: Motivation, Employment, Working time, Rotation]
836 words (2.4 pages)
Becoming A Marriage And Family Therapist Is Influenced By Personal Experiences That Impact And Transform An Individual
- The decision to embark on the journey to become a marriage and family therapist is commonly influenced by personal experiences that impact and transform an individual. My experience involves countless medical appointments, multiple misdiagnoses, and an extraordinary will to persevere. The culmination of this arduous experience was my son’s Autism diagnosis at the age of three, prior to this diagnosis I worked tirelessly to obtain the help my child my needed. Being a parent of a special needs child leaves little to no option of failing; hence my child has taught me to be strong, even in the most difficult and darkest times of my life.... [tags: Family, Parenting, Psychology, Therapy]
1234 words (3.5 pages)
- General As a well organised individual, I am able to plan effective and innovative lessons and mark and assess pupils work on a regular basis so that targets can be set enabling pupils to expand their learning further. By doing this I can give regular feedback to the pupils throughout their projects which encourages pupils to work to their best ability and can help towards building positive relationships with the pupils. Having a wide interest in technology I have been open to learning all subject areas within Design Technology during my two placement schools.... [tags: Personal Experience]
806 words (2.3 pages)