My argument is based an opinion piece, from a magazine article online “we do abortions here: A Nurse’s Tale. The nurse does not agree with abortion because what different women go through. She is saying that you do want kids, then, why put yourself in the position to make it happen, and that some women are too careless. She gives different scenarios on what women go through when abortion is about to take place, but it is not an easy thing. The nurse always ask these woman “Are you sure you want to have an abortion? (Tisdale, 1987)
In the first place, my definition of murder is an illegal intentional butchery of one human being by another. Identically, when it comes to abortion, I think it is murder. As a matter of fact, abortion is erroneous behind reasons beyond God’s laws and moral requirements. Not only, but abortion is totally wrong due to the fact that the baby is a separate human being. A woman should not have the right to kill her child. If murder is against the law, then killing a baby have to be as well.
With this in mind, I learned that six weeks after conception, the baby's heart starts beating. Certainly, it is an actual child that assembles inside a woman's body. It definitely cannot be an alien or an animal. As far as I know, following the moment it is conceived, it is a child. Realistically, upon being pregnant, the life is called a baby instantaneously the mother to be officially starts preparing for the birth of the child. This could include, purchasing walkers, prams and so fought.
Slightly, on a psychological note, the minute females decide to abort a pregnancy, they are troubled for a long time because they distinguish they are murdering a child. It doesn’t leave their conscience. More likely, t...
... middle of paper ...
...ancy is definitely not a stroll in the park. Abortion is legal today and that it is tolerated.
In conclusion, for those of you, who support abortion and think it is okay, put yourself in the babies’ shoes. I know that everybody has to die, and we do not live on earth forever. With that being said, I cannot imagine dying. I do not want to imagine the world without me in it. As a result, I will love to know how all you abortion supporter will feel if someone seized your ability to live. For one second, just picture yourself not being capable of having the opportunity to say whether or not you want to live or die but also not being able to have an actual voice in this case. Unfortunately, babies are not entitled to have a choice in their mother’s womb. This is very hurtful and tragic. Please refrain from abortion and be responsible. It is cruel and unfair.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- In 1973 the Supreme Court was presented with Roe v. Wade. The ruling on this case caused an addition to be made to the the 14th Amendment, extending the right to a woman’s decision to have an abortion. Abortions can currently be done legally, yet out of the 44 million abortions done each year, half are done unsafely. Regardless of this statistic, many religious beliefs oppose the idea and condemn an individual who decides to have one. However, while many people believe abortion is an act of murder, abortion should remain legal because a large percentage of the female population will always need this option available for reasons such as a lack of income, family support, or medical issues.... [tags: Pregnancy, Abortion, Fetus, Childbirth]
956 words (2.7 pages)
- There are so many different viewpoints on abortion, it isn’t even funny. Someone could say that abortion is morally acceptable because a woman was raped or the pregnancy could interfere with her health. Other people might say that it is murder and immorally unacceptable because the child obviously does not have a say in the abortion. The problem with abortions is that there is no real conclusion to the problem, whether it is legal or illegal. And this argument is only getting worse and worse. Let us say a woman really wanted to have a child but then finds out that her health is in jeopardy, then unless the mother wants to try and cheat death with her own life, then the abortion would be m... [tags: Pregnancy, Abortion, Murder, Human]
1023 words (2.9 pages)
- Abortion is the deliberate killing of the weakest and most defenseless among human beings. Some people have become apathetic about abortion, conversely some people have been debating against this act. Many people would ask why human being commit these acts but never realize people give their one best shot to keep this innocent child alive. Abortion is another form of murder and as a result should not be legalized in Belize due to its medical complications, its psychological effects and its immoral nature.... [tags: Abortion, Pregnancy, Human, Murder]
718 words (2.1 pages)
- Abortion has been one of the most popular and argumentative topics that has still yet to be settled. Ultimately the question we can ask when trying to solve this issue is whether or not pregnant women should have the right to kill an unborn baby. Abortion is the ending of a pregnancy before birth takes place and is a moral wrong. Can we as a society call ourselves human if we allow the deaths of unborn babies to take place. Those who take the side of pro-choice or as also known as pro-abortion often use statements concerning life, humanity, human rights and freedom to support their claims.... [tags: The Right to Life, Pro-Life Essays]
1038 words (3 pages)
- Abortion The debate of abortion is a large controversial topic around the world. In America, it is an even bigger social issue, when laws vary from state to state. Also there are different types of abortion which are argued in a multitude of ways. Another main problem is the economic issues which involve things such as insurance, and the type of people who receive the procedures. Although all abortion comes down to is the argument between people who believe in pro-life, and people who believe in pro-choice.... [tags: Abortion, Roe v. Wade, Pregnancy, Human rights]
1751 words (5 pages)
- I believe it to be acceptable for Steadman to perform an abortion. She is a women seeking to higher her profession as an attorney. She is still young and just now taking an offer as an intern. Having a baby will mean she has to put her dreams and opportunities on hold for this baby. The morally acceptable thing to do in her situation is to pursue her dreams. According to Aristotle, teleology indicates that nature has a way of leading individuals to the end. Individuals in this matter have the natural tendency towards certain end conditions.... [tags: Morality, Abortion, Ethics, Pregnancy]
1291 words (3.7 pages)
- Abortion Lo, children are a heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward (Psalm 127:3, King James Version). It is wrong to have an abortion because, its murder, it can be dangerous to the mother, also an embryo or fetus is a human; the unborn child has the right to live. Abortion should be illegal because it is committing a murder, it is considered a homicide case. Murder is ending a life. Murder is premeditated, and it thought through. When a woman is pregnant and she do not want to keep her baby; she considers having an abortion which is murder.... [tags: Abortion, Pregnancy, Unsafe abortion]
1395 words (4 pages)
- Abortion Is Not Murder under the Right Circumstances She was only twelve, only for a walk on the street right by her house when he got to her. The experience was terrifying and all she wanted to do was forget about it, forget about him on top of her, making her do things that should only be done with someone she loves. The rape is finally over and he lets her go after making her promise not to tell. A few weeks after the rape she still hadn’t told, but started feeling woozy and nauseous in the morning; she went and consulted in her mother.... [tags: essays research papers]
886 words (2.5 pages)
- One subject in society that is greatly debated is abortion. The debates are basically divided into 'Pro-Life' and 'Pro-Choice'. Pro-life supporters want abortion to be illegal and not performed anywhere. Pro-choice supporters want the choice to be up to the woman and no one else. There is no ethical way to decide between the two subjects and it's all based on what the person's moral values. Abortion is the termination of an unwanted pregnancy by loss of or destruction of an egg, embryo or fetus before birth.... [tags: Ethics Abortion Abortions Essays]
1066 words (3 pages)
- Abortion A young women who just recently married at the age of 24 is six months along in her pregnancy. By her eighth month, she has came across complications. Within one week, they continue to get progressively worse. She is eventually rushed to the hospital. There her symptoms are studied by medical professionals. She soon is told that her complications are so severe that they might cost her her life. She is now faced with a choice. A medical dilemma of saving her life with the use of an abortion, or the moral dilemma of saving her childs life.... [tags: Abortion]
1159 words (3.3 pages)
- Data on Ethnic Concern of Crime and Adverse Consequences by David Eitle and John Taylor
- Albert Einstein's Personality Type According to The Myers Briggs Type Indicator
- Philosophy of Abortion
- Rape in Pakistan Is a Huge Problem
- Women's Desire to Be Happy in The Canterbury Tale by Chaucer
- How We Learn in John Berger's Ways of Seeing