I decided to write about Hello Herman Heese out off all the dance performances. It was very entertaining and cheerful show. I don’t know a lot about the theater shows and their types, but I think Hello Herman Heese is repertoire piece of work that is choreographed by wonderful director, Randy James. We had Randy James in on of our dance appreciation classes, representing his company named 10 Hairy Legs as an Artistic Director of the dance company. At that time, the dancers of the company performed few of company’s dance works. Out of all of them, Bull was very inspiring to me. The whole class had a chance to see improvisation, outstanding coordination between performers, smooth lifts and little bit of the dance in one piece of dance. Just like Bull, Hello Herman Heese was extremely impressive, full of energy and entertaining. This part of the show exhibited the audience a convivial and charming atmosphere of beer bars, also known as taverns. There was the environment of celebration and festival on the stage while the cast was performing. Everything on the stage looked so real that I was able imagine myself to be part of that party too. Additionally, th...
... middle of paper ...
...ill gather in the biggest kitchen of their neighborhood during cold winters to entertain themselves. They would play music with not only their musical instruments, but also with kitchen utensils such as spoons, and dance on the music. In warm summers, they would join their families, friends and neighbors outside for their regular entertainment of irish dance with a little twist. Wooden door would be used as their dance platform, because of rainy summers would make the dance difficult to do do irish dance on regular floor and road.
Finally, main focus of most of the theater shows is to entertain the audience and portray a theme or message. Hello Herman Heese was able to cover both aspects very well. The whole performance was very interesting to watch, and the bar set up was very vivid through stage settings, kinds of music, dancers performances and their outfits.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Importance of Color Dance Plus Fall is one of the major dance performances that perform twice a year in fall and spring semesters in Rutgers. Dance Plus Fall is a premiere piece that worked by Mason Gross faculties and guest artists that allow them to present their choreographies. The performance consists six showcases, which is choreographed by different chorographers. The show is also performs four days in a row, so people may have more opportunities to find out the best time for their schedule.... [tags: Performance, Dance, Color, Blue]
1362 words (3.9 pages)
- As a part of the PVA dance program, I feel my perspective on both the scope of dance as an art form, and the multi-faceted approaches to dance, have broadened. I have had a great number of opportunities over the past three years to push myself and to witness others push themselves in creating and performing dance. I have also been humbled by the extent of talent I have witnessed in my peers and teachers, and these experiences not only allowed me to be more open to dance in all it 's forms, but also encouraged me to continually strive to better my dancing.... [tags: Performance, Dance, Better, Choreography]
1243 words (3.6 pages)
- Based on the information on Pharma Plus there are many issues that required attention. From the sales force point of view, the two given examples of a high performance representative, were not convincingly good on terms of how the sales should be perform and the attitude of the workers. However, the manager in this case has a lack of control and motivational skills among their employees. An extensive analysis on the behaviour of both positions will be done and possible solutions or recommendations to improve sales and environment in the office will be given.... [tags: Pharma Plus Analysis]
1973 words (5.6 pages)
- Nguyen Nguyen Cardwell-Wilson DANC 1148.P01 04/20/2016 Dance Concert Critique In a busy life as today, people are easy to get stress. There are many ways to relieve stress, and dance is my choice. I always feel better either when I dance or just see people dance. On April 08th, 2016, I attended a dance concert called Make Your Move like an audience. It was performed at John Anthony Theatre – Spring Creek Campus of Collin College. The concert consists of many styles of dancing from different College and University such as Collin College, West Texas A&M University, and Illinois State University.... [tags: Performance, Dance, Performing arts, Choreography]
856 words (2.4 pages)
- Dance Education Dance education for the elderly is a topic that our group didn’t know a lot about so it was interesting when all age groups were assigned to the group. When it came to finding research on the elderly and how they learn dance, it became increasingly difficult to find information that didn’t have to do solely with dance science. It was understood that often times the elderly use dance as a form of physical therapy to help stimulate motor movement, but this however was not the focus of our group’s research.... [tags: Education, Learning, Dance, History of education]
1238 words (3.5 pages)
- On Wednesday, November 9th, I attended Lizt Alfonso’s production of Dance Cuba in the Music Hall Center in Detroit. It was choreographed by Lizt Alfonso, Diana Fernandez, and Yadira Hernandez. Dance Cuba travels with 18 dancers and an amazing musical group that is on stage, not in an orchestra pit. As stated by Tom Paul, artistic director, the last time Lizt Alfonso’s Dance Cuba performed in Detroit was in 2003. Having been thirteen years since the last performance, everyone was excited to see what was in store.... [tags: Dance, Social dance, Participation dance]
2341 words (6.7 pages)
- I am really looking forward to this semester. Having taken almost a year off from ballet class, I find myself feeling refreshed and eager to jump right in and go back to the roots in which started my passion for dance. When I learned that the focus for this semester was fitness, I was thrilled. Fitness, already, is such a crucial part of my life and I am looking forward to expanding my repertoire of exercises and seeing how that translates to my dancing. Before entering Muhlenberg, when I was in 9th grade, I had this epiphany when it came to exercising.... [tags: Physical exercise, Exercise, Dance]
1243 words (3.6 pages)
- To be successful in a dance career is a hard thing to accomplish. A person looking to have a career in dance must have experience in dance for many years and be able to take the heat of the competition. A dancer must be able to hold their own and be able to take opportunities when the time is right, not too soon, and certainly not too late (Brady). In the dancing ‘world’ a person must also be able to handle the word “no” in any field of dance that he or she decides to go into; a dancer will be told this word often.... [tags: Dance, Participation dance, Performance]
1209 words (3.5 pages)
- Second World Dance Paper For my second World Dance Paper I attended a Celtic dance class here in Denton. The Denton Celtic Dancers community meets every Sunday evening and everyone is welcome. Beginners are encouraged to come an hour early to observe the more advance dancers. The Celtic dance comes from Ireland. I feel like the Irish people found a meaning to life through dancing. When times were tough, I feel like they turned to dancing. Dancing is always a good way to forget about the negative things that go on around everyone.... [tags: Dance, Dance music, History of dance]
1103 words (3.2 pages)
- Dance Team The Twin Cedars Community School District Board of Directors should decide in favor of funding a school dance team. Twin Cedars, a small country based school of approximately 500 students K-12, has never had the benefit of having a dance team. Two years ago, three Twin Cedars students got together with their dance instructor, Shannon Smith, an alumnist of Twin Cedars, and suggested that the school should have a dance team. Smith volunteered her time to coach and choreograph for a new dance team.... [tags: Argumentative Persuasive Dance School Essays]
880 words (2.5 pages)
- Analysis Of The Article ' Arkansas, Mississippi Gay Marriage Bans Overturned
- The Historical Marker For The Dissolution Of The Roman Empire
- A Psychological Indication Of Mental Disorders And Social Scientist, Law Enforcement, And Animal Advocates
- Poverty And Lack Of Resources
- Henrik Ibsen 's A Doll 's House
- Office Of Information Technology And Teaching Practices