The company charged linked to staffing, as staff members rendered. The staffing is coming from the cost of the company, the administrator or executive will keep the staffing cost in a records book or budget book. The Administrator has many jobs such as making lists, continue planning the workers’ pay, getting individuals to live at the facility, making sure the job task is done, estimating the service, making sure supplies are in, writing speeches, hire new employees, and give time off for something. The health care company concern is the expenses that are ("Evaluating A Healthcare Staffing Company Cost", n.d.) “affecting the staffing”. For instance, if the health care ("Evaluating A Healthcare Staffing Company Cost", n.d.) “pay for the Hepatitis-B testing” and the staff does not have to pay for it but the company instead.
Health care managers have to know the difference between the annualized method and the schedule position method; this will help the managers to schedule employee hours appropriately. Managers jobs ...
... middle of paper ...
...y. Those following days are considered the non-productive time and a productive time is when he or she is working. Employees must find someone to cover his or her slot, in the health care environment that he or she will assign on the schedule.
In conclusion, the cost that tied to staffing is that the health care manager has to find individuals to hire, and supply the testing for Hepatitis-B testing before working at the facility. However, the annualized method are the employees who are currently present at work, while the schedule position is the employees who are on a paid expense. Unfortunately, the manager must cut the full-time employees hours down to give him or her their paid time off and find someone to cover that individual shift. Annualizing staffing is an excellent way to make sure that no one does not go over his or her hours when working.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Medical and health service managers, also known as healthcare executives or healthcare administrators, are responsible for planning, directing and supervising the delivery of healthcare. Typically, they are specialists who supervise a specific clinical department or they are generalists who oversee an entire facility. The healthcare business is rapidly evolving and expanding, so medical and health service managers must be prepared to handle the integration of healthcare delivery systems, technological innovations, restructuring of work and an increased focus on preventative care.... [tags: Health care, Health economics, Medicine]
727 words (2.1 pages)
- Assisted Living Facilities abuse is a frequently occurring problem in our society (Hamilton). There are diverse categories of abuse that transpire in Assisted Living Facilities which are physical abuse, sexual abuse, emotional abuse, neglect, abandonment, and financial abuse. Samples of physical abuse would be hitting or beating the elders with an object or their hand, force feeding them or pulling their hands. Sexual abuse is the Assisted Living Facility employees having sexual acts with non-consenting patients.... [tags: Abuse, Child abuse, Psychological abuse]
1578 words (4.5 pages)
- The variation in the public health leadership and organizational structures are that the local government has vertical linkages with various businesses and households. It has upward vertical linkages with the state and other federal agencies in order to coordinate its operations smoothly. Public health leadership and organizational structures are performed at many levels from local to national. The organizations and agencies devoted to public health at these different levels share many of the same functions including disease surveillance, policy development, and provision of access to health care.... [tags: Public health, Health]
1175 words (3.4 pages)
- Described as a significant determinant of poor health, homeless people face many medical challenges due to long term exposure to weather, infections, drugs, limited access to ongoing health care and is associated with a high incidence of acute and chronic health problems. (Henwood, 2013) According to the National Health Care for the Homeless, a person is labeled homeless that does not have primary residence, they may reside with family or friends, stay in shelters, live under bridges, in automobiles, in parks, and rely on emergency shelters, for shelter at night.... [tags: Health care, Medicine, Homelessness]
1587 words (4.5 pages)
- Health services management is the profession that gives knowledge about the various issues in the health care sector and also about the skills which are necessary for the leaders to manage the organizations. According to Kovner and Neuhaser (1997) Health services management is the process of creating and maintaining health organisations that includes leadership, general management of hospitals and administration of the public health system. In addition, it is the profession which states the way to the organizations to provide affective services to the patients.... [tags: Management, Health care, Strategic management]
1814 words (5.2 pages)
- A Health Information System, (HIS), is defined as a “set of components and procedures organized with the objective of generating information which will improve” financial and clinical management for hospitals and medical practices. (Lippeveld, Sauerborn, and Bodart 2000). The HIS is crucial to the development of hospital and medical practices for the purposes of strategic planning, problem-solving, decision support, and executive information systems with which health service managers and clinicians are deeply involved.... [tags: Health Information Systems]
693 words (2 pages)
- Introduction There are several methods used to measure the financial health of a company with the use of various statements all providing important financial data used by varying parties. Knowing and understanding the financial results of the company’s operations over a specific time period will aid in better decision making and future planning. Income Statements Managers and business owners use income statements as a tool to visualize their profits and losses over a specific time period.... [tags: Generally Accepted Accounting Principles]
829 words (2.4 pages)
- ... A discussion of who is affected by each of these concepts and the impact of failure to provide a healthy, safe and secure work environment. A complete secure healthy workplace is accomplished by operating managers and HR staff members working together. The primary safety, health, and security duties in a business typically fall on supervisors and managers who are affected by employee health, safety and security. Safety refers to methods and other problems taken to keep workers from being hurt or getting sick.... [tags: work, violence, well-being]
572 words (1.6 pages)
- Throughout the last couple years of my life, I have made the decision that I want to pur-sue a career in nursing. “Nursing is the protection, promotion, and optimization of health and abilities, prevention of illness and injury, facilitation of healing, alleviation of suffering through the diagnosis and treatment of human response, and advocacy in the care of individuals, families, groups, communities, and populations.” (American Nurses Association). This presents nursing as a very broad field.... [tags: Nursing, Nurse, Urgent care, Nursing specialties]
1099 words (3.1 pages)
- Beartooth Billings Clinic is an organization in Red Lodge, Montana, which is the largest employer in the area. At one given time BBC has an estimated 150 employees working. Since this is the largest business in the area it works off of a functional organizational structure: the foundation an organization uses to operate. Mechanistic model is the best description for BBC, “A structure characterized by extensive departmentalization, high formalization, a limited information network, and centralization,” (Judge and Robbins, 2013).... [tags: Chief executive officer, Executive officer]
721 words (2.1 pages)
- Effects Of Global Warming On The Earth
- Materials And Methods Of Heat Treatment Of Whey
- Violence And Sexual Abuse During Broken Households And Residential Schools
- My Personal Statement On The Field Of Education
- The Effects Of Tobacco Products On A Dental Office
- Effective Professional Communication Requires Specific, Well Defined Professional Skills