only 18 years old and passed away from a tragic automobile accident. He was always a really happy guy
and had the biggest smile there could ever be, his smile would make anyone get cheered up. He was about
5 foot 9 inches, light brown skin, and he had a thick body, and black hair. Aaron would always help out a
friend in need, even though he had trouble with his divorced parents he wouldn’t let that get him down. His
mother and sisters live in Stockton, California and his father lives in Royal City, Washington so Aaron
would always be traveling from California to Washington state. That made it hard on him trying to be with
both families, but his favorite place to reside was Royal City because he had all of us as friends we gave
him all the love that he needed to be comfortable living without his mom and sisters.
So this is were the story begins. I remember November 13, 2006 like it were yesterday I was very excited because we had just moved in to a new house it wasn‘t in Royal city but it was only 30 minutes away. Our new house had three bed rooms, three bathrooms, two living rooms, and the best part of all a big swimming pool with a slide and a diving board! It was one of the most exciting days of my life, even tough we had tons of boxes to un pack it was all good. My bedroom was outside of the actual house it was the guest room but I claimed it as my room it was perfect. That day I was with my boyfriend who was also very close to Aaron, we were watching a scary movie and it was about 8Pm and Ray (my boyfriend) had a really weird feeling like he had to leave back to Royal as soon as possible ...
... middle of paper ...
...ood-bye. We were all just hanging out in the room until it was all over. From Moses Lake Aaron had a last trip he was going to be buried in California we all knew that Aaron would have rather be in Royal City but his mom thought otherwise.
To some up this awful story we finally left the funeral house, and everyone left back to Royal City. To all of us it was a nightmare come true to lose a close friend but now that I think about it he is in a better place not having to decide between mom or dad, California or Washington. This funeral was the worst thing that could happen to me, I lost a good friend and I would never get to see him again. When I think about him now days I look at it like if he were in California and that I will see him eventually. I dream about him once in a while and I know he’s dead but in my dream it makes me happy to see him and talk to him.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- I remember an old saying my mother used to tell me, “Never say never”. Is this true. I would have never expected this to be true till something happened to me that changed my life till this very day. Growing up I was oddly very cold hearted. I guess I was never the gurly girl always crying after a finger nail broke or the kind of person that wore her heart on her sleeve. I would always keep things to myself and let it be the day someone saw me cry. Most people just thought I wasn’t human. Crying wasn’t something I was used to but I didn’t know one instance would make me shed oceans.... [tags: friendship essay, my best friend]
1638 words (4.7 pages)
- Everyone has had a best friend at some point in their life. Sometimes it lasts for months or for years. Sometimes they’re your friends for 2 years more or less and you think nothing can come between you you’re the best of friends what could go wrong and then something does whether it’s big or little. Usually it helps you see all the problems that were building up and you start to realize the flaws in your friendship that you ignored before like how after they leave sometimes there’s something missing or how the treat your siblings or even you, or anything and you wonder why you put up with it for so long.... [tags: Friendship, Interpersonal relationship]
2028 words (5.8 pages)
- Friendship seems to be such a simple occurrence in society, however it is so much more than that. Friendship is a complex relationship between two or more people based off of mutual interests, values, ideas, and the like. While the connotation of the word friendship seems to always express goodness, joy, and happiness at times friendship can work in the complete opposite of that. One friendship gone wrong can affect a person for the rest of their life whether they realize it or not. Enkidu and Gilgamesh, though, are the prime example of true friendship regardless of how they met.... [tags: Epic of Gilgamesh, Ishtar, Friendship, Life]
1477 words (4.2 pages)
- Friendship is a wonderful part of life, but it can unfortunately be used to deceive, for it is easy to manipulate with it, but only true friendship cannot be defeated, even after death. This element could well likely be the very thing that had sealed the fate of Julius Caesar, and Brutus, Cassius, and all the other conspirators knew that they could use this to their advantage, and to Caesar’s disadvantage. Friendship, was what the conspirators used as a cover to blind Caesar from the truth, just as a hunter uses camouflage to keep the animals from seeing what he is up to.... [tags: essays research papers]
922 words (2.6 pages)
- My Best Friend Died Dr. Munter's comments: The purpose of this assignment was to relate an event that changed the direction of your life. Not only does this student successfully accomplish this task, he does it with a certain amount of understatement. The instruction “to show, not tell” is beautifully and subtly completed. There is also a nice balance of long and short sentences, unusual similes, and the sense that the author allows the reader to view this event through the eyes of an eight-year-old.... [tags: Friendship Essay Personal Narrative]
690 words (2 pages)
- My Best Friend It was raining the day Mark Turner died. On a dark, rainy summer night, he foolishly got in the passenger side of a 1998 midnight blue Eclipse. His 19 year old cousin Sam, was the driver, and Sam had a little too much to drink that night. At about three in the morning, they were leaving a party that one of Sam's friends threw. They were rushing home, because they already had missed curfew by two hours. Not aware of his surroundings, Sam carelessly got on the wrong side of the road.... [tags: Friendship Essay Personal Narrative]
929 words (2.7 pages)
- Surely, everyone is fond of the idea of friendship. In fact, to most people living on this earth believe that friends are the most important part of their lives. There have been lots of sayings, quotes, movies and music about the theme, friendship; and this also impacted many people in the way they see the idea of having friends and that it is worthwhile to have someone to rely on. The importance of friendship cannot just be forgotten like a snap of one’s fingers. It has stuck on to the minds of people through movies, such as ‘Harry Potter’ and TV series, like ‘Friends’.... [tags: friendship essay, my best friend]
1163 words (3.3 pages)
- Friendships are one of the most important things you can get out of life. It’s something that everyone has to have because without it we would all go insane. Just think if no one talked to each other and we never made friends, this world would be a ticking time bomb. Studies say human need friendships and love to survive. So friendship is a big part of your life. There is no real definition of friendship, because there’s no one way you can define it. Friendships can mean many different things, depending on the person.... [tags: friendship essay, my best friend]
859 words (2.5 pages)
- Hamlet’s Best Friend, Horatio The Shakespearean drama Hamlet shows much deception and crime. Few friendships in the play survive till the end. But Hamlet and Horatio, best of friends, are not even separated by the hero’s death. This essay will elaborate on this relationship. A.C. Bradley in Shakespearean Tragedy notes a problem involving Horatio in Shakespeare’s Hamlet: When Horatio, at the end of the soliloquy, enters and greets Hamlet, it is evident that he and Hamlet have not recently met at Elsinore.... [tags: Essays on Shakespeare Hamlet]
1893 words (5.4 pages)
- Hamlet’s Best Friend, Horatio A.C. Bradley in Shakespearean Tragedy notes a problem involving Horatio in Shakespeare’s Hamlet: When Horatio, at the end of the soliloquy, enters and greets Hamlet, it is evident that he and Hamlet have not recently met at Elsinore. Yet Horatio came to Elsinore for the funeral (I.ii. 176). Now even if the funeral took place some three weeks ago, it seems rather strange that Hamlet, however absorbed in grief and however withdrawn from the Court, has not met Horatio [.... [tags: GCSE English Literature Coursework]
2375 words (6.8 pages)
- Internal and External Conflict in "The Old Man and the Sea"
- Guerrilla Warfare and Violence in Thomas Goodrich's "Black Flag"
- Kidney Stones: Formation and Treatment Options
- The Evolution of American Culture
- Movements Which Flourished in the United States' Early Years
- Classism and Political Upheaval in Isabel Allende's The House of the Spirits