Tell us about a time you’ve used your strongest coding language. Please go into detail about how you used this technical language. If talking about a group project, be specific about your role in the final product. (Examples can include projects, coursework, competitions, websites, previous internships, etc.)
I think Java and Python are somewhat equally my strongest coding languages.
I designed a program in Java which when executed, assumes the role of a company’s payroll system. It allows the company t...
... middle of paper ...
...lity and Statistics for Computer Science:
Introduction to the basic concepts of probability and statistics with discussion of applications to computer science.
Individual Study and Research:
Research Assistant at Calit2 UCI.
Please list any clubs and/or organizations that you participate in.
1. Lead Mentor at STEMbility in the field of Augmented Reality where we conduct workshops for students and provide them a hands on experience.
2. International Student Excellence Program (ISEP) Mentor for incoming freshman at UCI.
3. Writing articles for UCI’s newspaper with New U.
4. Writing articles for The Tab.
5. Research Assistant at Calit2 UCI in areas of web development and IoT.
6. EWB UCI Outreach Associate Chair to facilitate outreach projects and after school engineering programs. Most recent project- Aquaponics.
7. UCI Disability Services Center (DSC) Note taker.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- STATEMENT OF PURPOSE I look forward to a career in committed research where I considered Computational Science program as a novel challenge in my profession. I find this program to be a great course which I believe is an excellent preparation and will give me a good foundation in theoretical and practical aspects to excel in the desired workplace of tomorrow. My decision to continue my education in this field is the outcome of my profound interest in Computational Science. I thoroughly prepared for further studies in the field of Computer Science and I would like to deepen my practical understanding of the course.... [tags: international exposure, future, goals]
572 words (1.6 pages)
- Statement of Purpose Since my school days, When I think of internet, always I was thinking about where is all the data has been saved and how this all is been processing. The field of Internet Technology is massive and captivating field is only growing and evolving every day and it is in this field that I wish to pursue my Masters. Initially , I was so curious about the Computer. This keen interest in computer, and perticularly programming prompted me to choose Engineering with Computer Science as my major.... [tags: Programming language, Computer]
1196 words (3.4 pages)
- Question 1: Engineering usually use the knowledge of mathematics, and science by applying academic knowledge, work experience, and work study. On the other hand, management requires the directing, and training. Because engineering management uses the administrative organizational of management, and the problem solving technology of engineering to solve a complex problem as a professional person. Question 2: A: A first line managers are usually responsible of the workers for the daily management such as shift manager, or office manager.... [tags: Management, Leadership, Skills management]
722 words (2.1 pages)
- Generic Skills in Career and Technical Education Career and Technical Educators Employ a Variety of Strategies for Teaching Generic Skills The Secretary's Commission on Achieving Necessary Skills (SCANS) identified the general skills that most workplaces require, thus providing a basis for programs that prepare students for employment. Reform programs such as Tech Prep and High Schools that Work strive to incorporate these "generic" skills as they offer students a rigorous academic background, technological literacy skill development, and learning experiences that are situated in the context of real-world environments (Pucel 1999).... [tags: Skills Work Careers Essays]
1864 words (5.3 pages)
- Game preparation is very important to making sure that the team is prepared to face their opponent. From this there is an overemphasis on the technical skills. This then means that the tactical skills do not get taught or coaches do not spend enough time teaching them. There are a few reasons why this could happen one is listed above coaches spend too much time and energy going over the technical skills. Another popular belief is that coaches do not know how to teach these skills. So what exactly are tactical skills.... [tags: Decision making, Decision theory, Cognition]
1270 words (3.6 pages)
- Introduction Track and field is a sport that contains many different disciplines, including track sprints, track distance races, and field events, which include javelin throwing and pole-vaulting, among others. While predominantly an individual sport (except for relay races), in high school athletics, track and field athletes earn points based on their finishes toward an overall team score. Each athlete in each event should perform their best for two reasons: their individual result and their team score.... [tags: Sports, Athletes]
1211 words (3.5 pages)
- In developing countries the case is more critique. (REF) several studies were carried out to seek the importance of technical skills. Agami and Alkafaji (1987) Implemented a comprehensive study for accounting education programmes within six selected countries include Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Libya, Iraq, and Kuwait. Trying to compare these programmes between the selected countries on the one hand and the developing countries on the other so that can determine the defects and pointed problems.... [tags: Accountant, Accountancy, Education, Competence]
1727 words (4.9 pages)
- Technical Escort: Revealed From the creation of the Army’s Technical Escort Unit, there has always been one mission that has never changed; the removal, transportation and disposal of chemical weapons. “The U.S. Army Technical Escort Unit was formed in 1944 and is the longest, continuously active, military chemical unit in existence... The unit was formed as a group of specialist to escort chemical weapons”(Cashman, 2000, p. 104). Although this mission type has not faded, the overall mission of these units has expanded to a larger arena.... [tags: Army's Technical Escort Unit]
984 words (2.8 pages)
- Technical communication is most likely going to be the most difficult part of my professional career as a computer scientist. Writing for this field is similar to other fields since programmers are expected to be able to write documents that are easily understandable by the software users, and are readily usable with technical details for professionals. Programmers must write many documents directed at the non-technical audience which consists of text within programs, read me files, help files, manuals on software use, presentations for clients, and many more.... [tags: Technical Writing]
679 words (1.9 pages)
- 1. In what ONE area am I a technical expert. (Be as specific as possible. For example, "Business" is too broad, while "Accounting" is more specific.) Real Estate Specialist 2. How has work and/or school been of value to me in becoming an occupational expert. Certainly becoming an occupational expert as a real estate specialist is like understanding the value of focusing on how to be confident in this area.... [tags: technical expert, expertise, success]
1116 words (3.2 pages)