City Civic Center is a mobile application that will be used to register complaints regarding various services of Municipal Corporation to the municipality.
1.2 SCOPE OF THE PROJECT The project involves the development of an android application.
User can register your complaints to municipality, for services which are provided by Municipal Corporation via Uploading picture.
User can give your precious suggestions and feedback also.
Users get correct information about any Document/Certificate.
User notify via Email/SMS
1.3 PURPOSE OF THE PROJECT The aim of the project is to develop a mobile application which help the users to register complaints regarding municipality services. 1.4 EXISTING SYSTEM
Registration of municipal complains is manual process hence if people having problems regarding that, they have to go municipal office to register it.
Currently there is no facility of uploading image regarding problem.
Immediate responses of the problems are difficult.
It might be very time consuming process.
Requires extra human efforts.
1.5 NEED F...
... middle of paper ...
...n that helps you to visualize, explore, and communicate complex information. With Visio, you can transform complicated text and tables that are hard to understand into Visio diagrams that communicate information at a glance. Visio provides modern shapes and templates for a diverse set of diagramming needs, including IT management, process modeling, building and architecture, UI design, human-resource management, project management, and more.
Microsoft Visio (also known as Microsoft Office Visio) is a 2D-object drawing application and is part of the Microsoft Office suite. The advanced diagramming tools of Visio 2013 help to simplify complexity with dynamic, data-driven visuals and new ways to share on the Web in real time. With a dramatically improved user experience and intelligent drawing tools and templates, Visio 2013 makes every step in creating diagrams easier.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- When I visited the Penn Engineering campus, it felt immediately familiar. Many subsequent visits have only deepened this impression. I can easily picture myself living and growing in Rodin College House, with its tree-lined walks and modern interior, or in Harnwell, with its many kitchens and cultural diversity. I can imagine walking into the newly-completed Krishna P. Singh Center for Nanotechnology on Walnut Street next year, ready to work on a research project with the aid of cutting-edge equipment--and, more importantly, in the company of peers and professors just as excited as I am.... [tags: education, research, clubs]
613 words (1.8 pages)
- The area surrounding the city of Genericville is a perfect home and breeding ground for mosquitoes that possibly could be carrying the West Nile Virus (WNV). There is a high risk for citizens of Genericville to become a carrier of this deadly virus. With fatalities being reported action is need to reduce illnesses caused by mosquitoes. To reduce the population of mosquitoes spraying with Malathion, could be suggest as a hazardous insecticide. In 2007, The Center of Disease Control and Prevention reported there were 4,269 WNV cases in the U.S.... [tags: Health]
900 words (2.6 pages)
- I was born and raised in the diverse city of Los Angeles, California. My major subject for my Bachelors of Science degree is in Sociology with an emphasis in Medical Sociology. My goal in applying to the University of Southern California, School of Social Work is to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to allow me to practice a successful social work profession. I want to work with and help patients within the medical and healthcare settings; I am also interested in the rapidly growing elder geriatric population.... [tags: Sociology, Social work, Social theory]
1814 words (5.2 pages)
- Many of the job qualifications for staffing the Daycare Center are required by the state, in order to be in compliance with regulations governing child care facilities. The Certified Daycare Provider is required at minimum to have an Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education or Child Development, though a Bachelor’s Degree in those fields is preferred, it is not required. In addition to the afore mentioned, candidates must also have state certification in childhood development, be licensed by the state and Certificate of Completion of the forty hours of Childhood Development Training required by the state.... [tags: Early childhood education, Day care, Childcare]
1404 words (4 pages)
- Identity Theft Through Social Media Identity thieves are now making their way through social media sites, targeting more innocent people than ever . There are four major way 's peoples identity 's are at risk with the use of social media , these risks include general information ,facial recognition ,status updates ,and internet invitations ,these are the major way 's identity theft is made possible through social media. The first way identity thieves are stealing others identities through social media, is simply by looking at a person 's general information .... [tags: Identity theft, Theft, Facebook, Twitter]
1204 words (3.4 pages)
- It’s no well-kept secret that inner city impoverished neighborhoods produce some of the lowest test scores in the nation. It is not necessarily the children’s fault that they perform poorly, they are simply victims of their environment, one of apathy, greed, and a lack of academic importance in life. Most of their parents are not well educated, and as statistics show, they will not be either. Often, inner city youths, good children to begin with, become entrapped in a vortex of negativity stemming from a community that does not care to support them in a positive manner, and prominent negative influences abundantly tempting them, such as drugs, violence, and crime.... [tags: Youth Center, Impoverished Areas]
720 words (2.1 pages)
- Identity thieves are now making their way through Social media sites, targeting more innocent people than ever . There are four major way 's people identity 's are at risk to the use of social media . These risks include general information ,facial recognition ,status updates ,and internet invitations . Once these areas of information are reached peoples identities are easily accessible ,knowing this information could be vital to any persons life . This is how identity theft is made possible through social media .... [tags: Identity theft, Theft, Facebook]
1244 words (3.6 pages)
- The Kansas City Indian Center (Heart of America Indian Center), a 501(c) 3 non-profit corporation, has been serving the Kansas City’s American Indian population since 1971. The mission of the Kansas City Indian Center is to encourage the social, educational, and economic advancement of the American Indian community by promoting traditional and cultural values. It operates as the Kansas City area’s largest social service agency for Native Americans and operates as the Kansas City area’s only multi-purpose social service agency for American Indians.... [tags: Native Americans in the United States]
1471 words (4.2 pages)
- D. Cities have specialized differentiation of work where people are craftsmen, soldiers etc and wealth is not equally distributed, creating social hierarchy and distinction Cities are places favoured by a source of income-trade, intensive agriculture and possibility of surplus food, a physical resource like a metal, a geomorphic source, or a human resource. E. Cities should have records. G. Intimately engaged with their countryside, territory that feeds them, which they protect and provide services for.... [tags: City, Town, Landscape, Urban planning]
1316 words (3.8 pages)
- Journal Entry 3: Lower Manhattan Our third adventure in the course was in Lower Manhattan also known as the Civic Center. Coming from Queens I usually take the N train coming from Astoria to the city so I was running a bit late. I was never great with directions or the subway in general but I impressed myself when I was able to take the train downtown and meet up the rest of the class. I met up with my class in the Civic Center where City Hall stood. I rarely go to lower side of the city mostly because I always found it to be a bit duller compared to the rest of Manhattan.... [tags: New York City, Manhattan, World Trade Center]
1086 words (3.1 pages)