Essay PreviewMore ↓
To produce satisfying films and related products in order to earn an appropriate profit and at least not lose money; and of course earning more out of the less is what we hope for.
Outline of what we will involve
As an overview, we will be involved in the producing/ filming of films with and without other business parties. As a start, we would like to share both the work, costs and gains; and after having enough experience, we would try to manage ourselves.
Product name: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
This is a film we have produced, based on the novel of the same name, by the well known author J.K. Rowling. We had gain the copy right of the adaptation of the novel first and decided to share responsibilities and profits with another fellow company, the Warner Bros. The film functions the same way as the others, projected on to a screen by an overhead projector. The outline of the story which the film is telling is the same as the novel version,
¡§Harry is waiting in Privet Drive. The Order of Phoenix is coming to escort him safely away without Voldemort and his supporters knowing ¡V if they can. But what will Harry do then? And can he fulfill the momentous and seemingly impossible task that Professor Dumbledore has left him?¡¨
We decided to rate the film PG, parental guidance due to some violent and killing scenes.
The look of the DVD / VCD cover:
(ask someone to hand draw the cover or by computer ¡V maybe Somi?)
Potential Customers: people of all ages, since the book is sold and read by everyone: old and young, no matter what the media rated.
Ü 20th Century Fox
Ü Warner Bros
We¡¦re ¡§selling¡¨ our product the traditional way, where we rent the product to cinemas all over the world and then they give us 50 ¡V 55% of their ticket profit as the payment.
We will lend the movie to the all the cinemas all over the world and we will charge them 50 ¡V 55% of their ticket profit as the payment. We are expecting the make a profit of 600 millions since this is the last movie therefore there should be more people watching it. In the 5th movie, Warner Bros earned 572 millions so we are looking forward to earn more.
The 5th film has grossed 572 million
Has a budget of 75 ¡V 100 million
How to Cite this Page
"Business Propsal." 123HelpMe.com. 04 Apr 2020
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- CENTRAL ARKANSAS BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE Business Intelligence (BI), what is it. Why is BI important to the small business owner. More importantly, why is should a small business hire someone to help analyze their “data”. What can a consultant know about a Used Car Dealership, Fast Food restaurant, or a Law Office. That question while relevant is not a question that will be answer within this proposal. This proposal will focus on how Central Arkansas Business Intelligence, through “Data Analysis” and “BI Tools” can and will help any business, small or large, in Central Arkansas become a “Data Aware” business.... [tags: Business Proposal]
1283 words (3.7 pages)
- Executive Summary Business Overview: The proposed small boutique hotel will have up to 30 rooms for accommodations with a small restaurant, catering for 50 people and serving and breakfast and Dinner. In addition, the hotel will have a public / cocktail bar, swimming pool, tennis court, swimming pool and gymnasium. Ownership Structure: The ownership structure of this small boutique hotel will be sole proprietorship. Business Name of the Hotel: ‘Hotel Dreamland’ Location: The location to establish this new business is New South Wales (NSW), Australia.... [tags: Business Proposal]
1140 words (3.3 pages)
- Business Proposal for Health, Wellness, Exercise, and Nutrition Outreach Education Objective: Outreach Foundation, with the support of major sponsors including small business, corporate, and educational institutions, is on a mission to educate students about the importance of diet and exercise in their personal lives. To challenge our youth to visualize their future as fit, strong and healthy citizens that will allow them an expanded vista of enjoyable and healthy athletic activities. With the support of professional trainers, dieticians and health psychologists the foundation’s dedicated members will go into schools as a team and teach hands-on workshops to student’s k-12.... [tags: Business Proposal]
711 words (2 pages)
- Business Proposal In today’s busy world where time is precious to everybody; getting readymade food at the door steps is everyone’s wish. That’s the precise reason anyone from small restaurant to the biggest have home food delivery service. Everyone have their own choice in foods and eat different stuff at different time. Even In same family someone may want pizza for dinner, someone want subway sandwich, and someone may want Mexican food. In such situation when everyone in family want different stuff to eat at same time; you may end up spending lots of time going through different food menus, calling different restaurants, putting up separate orders and wait to get all orders delivered so... [tags: Business Proposal]
434 words (1.2 pages)
- 3. Discussion of the option 4 in the proposal According to the impact assessment (2013), except the proposal for the full recovery from food business operators in the EU, it proposes 4 options to improve the food control system. The objectives of this proposal is to solve the problem of difficulties and inequities in financing official controls activities, ensure adequate resources, equity and fairness in the financing of the controls, and improve the transparency of the system. After comparison and analysis, option 4 appears to be the best one because it preserves a long-term sustainability.... [tags: Small business, Business, Business terms]
1130 words (3.2 pages)
- Needlenutz provides a wide selection of apparel to miscellaneous patterns to choose from. The selection of yarn that my store handles will interest our targeted market from the assortments of color to the weight of the yarn. We also provide different colors and sizes of needles for your project as to even carrying yarn bags to help keep you organized. Needlenutz buys in bulk from our manufacturer to keep shipping costs down. The does offer an choice for our customers depending on the project they are making as they can buy in multiples or a single yarn roll at their convenience.... [tags: Business Proposal ]
1399 words (4 pages)
- Business Proposal for Sirius Satellite Radio Inc. The following is a proposal for Sirius Satellite Radio to gain exclusive rights to Division 1 college football. It examines Sirius' current business model and how this new line of programming could be incorporated in to the existing model. Sirius Satellite Radio offers advertisement free, subscription based, satellite radio service in the United States and Canada. Sirius was founded in 1990 as Satellite CD Radio Inc., but, according to Radio Ink, officially changed it's name, to the current designation, in 1999.... [tags: Business Strategy Proposal Satellite Radio]
1749 words (5 pages)
- In the history of the World there have been bountiful recessions, some worse than other of course. This is simply the nature of the economy. The cycle of peaks and troughs in an economy, which every economy goes through, is called the business cycle. When you are in areas of peak, business is good. Gross Domestic Product or GDP, all the products made within your country in a period of time (normally calculated quarterly or bi-annually), is very high, unemployment rates are low, and the overall standard of living is elevated.... [tags: Business Ethics ]
1183 words (3.4 pages)
- Business Report Proposal I. Introduction: Statement of Problem. In 2003, the company experienced a major increase of problems with the Local Area Network (LAN). The LAN downtime has double from previous years. There’s also an increase of maintenance problem with computers systems this includes hardware and software. Some user’s have acquired the authority to load there own software on their system, this has attributed to some user’s purchasing or borrowing software from unimproved sources and loading them on to their systems.... [tags: Business Management Essays]
1674 words (4.8 pages)
- I would like to start a new business in the outer most Northern part of Fort Wayne, Indiana. This business will consist of being a sewing or quilt shop. A quilt shop or sewing store consists of many "Husqvarna Viking" sewing machines, Viking accessories, quilts, cabinets, desks/sewing machine tables, books, software, fabric, and much more. We would carry Husqvarna Viking and white sewing machines and sergers and offer a complete education and support package to provide added value to each machine sold.... [tags: Entrepreneurship Business Plan]
1067 words (3 pages)
Location of Business:
Ü London, England
Ü Christchurch, New Zealand
We have chosen these places because most of the scenes in the film was taken in London and Christchurch because of its suitable sceneries.
These, the Warner Bros. staffs take care and here is some of the details
Starring: Daniel Radcliffe
Director: David Yates
Filming Locations: UK for most interior scenes
Scotland/ New Zealand for some exterior scenes
Ü Video-making programs
Ü Lights, microphones
We have more than 9 thousands workers in total. 3 thousands worker working on filming and setting up the background and costumes and etc¡K2 thousands workers working on putting the film together and editing and rearranging the shorts together. 2 thousands workers on producing computer effects and animations e.g magical creatures. 1 thousand on advertising. Another 1 thousand workers on marketing.
Current financial Situation
The three current owners of the business are billionaires so the financing of the business will not be a matter.
Details of Raising Finance
As we are old and high profiled clients of the banks, loaning also is not a problem. As we combined forces with the Warner Bros, they also contributed 18% of the budget.
Uses of Finance
The loans from banks are 12% of the budget, plus the 18% from Warner Bros; our company will give the rest 70% of the budget for the producing/ filming of our product.
This is the last one of the film series of Harry Potter, so the special effects etc. will be raised to a very exceptional level. As the budget for the 5th film was 75 ¡V 100 million, the assumed budget for our product is at most 110 millions
We are looking forward to this film to be complete. We have already complete half of the film and I can tell that it will be a successful film, a film that will be better than all the other Harry Potter films. I will expect more than 600 millions profit now after seeing half of the film.
Ü The business has much money to back up
Ü The bosses are geniuses
Ü Heat topic
Ü The world loves Harry Potter, lots of fans; people will rush to see it
Ü The critics had rated the 5th film to be very good ¡V further attracts attention
Ü The owners are not as experienced
Ü Relies mainly on cinemas
Ü Actors and actresses are getting older than their roles in the film should be
Ü There are always many filming opportunities, novel adaptations etc.
Ü After the film is released, we will have gained publicity and deals with other people will increase ¡V big movies, maybe
Ü We can sell the copyright of the film script to gaming companies to produce game adaptations
Ü Because of the business¡¦ lack of experience, it could fall into traps of other competitors or simply beaten by other large companies ¡V even the now-partnered Warner Bros
Ü The 6th series of Harry Potter since everyone starts to thinks that Harry Potter is getting boring therefore this might be a threat to our product.