Over 100 million animals are burned, crippled, poisoned, and ambushed in the US labs every year. Animal testing is a very bad issue. It has gone for a long time, and it’s not right for animals. Cosmetics and scientists shouldn’t be tested on animals, but medicine is a whole different story. This issue has been going for too long, and it should be taken care of. This presentation should help you chose are you for or against animal testing.(Animal Testing). It’s important to be aware on what labs scientists do to crucial animals, it’s our job to stop them before it’s too late.
According to Peta they had mention the amount of animals that already have been tested in lab scientists. For Example the types of animals that have been tested over millions of there, are mice, cats, and even dogs are taken into a lab to do some experiment on them. To see if it works or not. While other animals are locked up in a cage while the first animal is being tested. Sometimes they will leave animals in the room and unleashed the gas into the room they are in, to see what the effect on the animals. Two different types of experiments using on animals includes.
An Eye Irritation/corrosion which this is only use on rabbits 1-3 only. Because the symptoms includes signs of redness, bleeding, blindness even other signs of damage. But purpose for this test is to see of there are any redness and blindness or any other eye damage this test will see if it helpful or not (Cosmetics test animals). Second test
acute oral toxicity this test is only used on rats up to seven of them. This test is forced down a rat’s throat using a feeding tube. She may experience diarrhea, convulsion, bleeding from the mouth, seizures, paralysis or ...
... middle of paper ...
...’s taking away animal rights in the U.S. It’s bad, and if this keeps on going more animals are going to become extinct and dead over something that scientists are doing, but it’s not necessary to even do these types of test experiments on them, and they should let them have their freedom and let them enjoy life by being pets, and not testing monkeys. Another way to ban animal testing is you can start stopping animal cruelty by making a petition or banning animal testing, but most important the easy way is to make a petition, and that will get thousands of people signing it. As soon as the petition is all done you will have the power to stop all scientists that are testing on animals and should let them be free without them being tested for something they don’t need. Because if we don’t do nothing about more and more animals will be killed and burned due an experiment.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Nearly every family in America has one household pet. Little do they know, the pet food they are feeding their dogs and cats has been tested on animals. The Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) has strict guidelines that send new foods through tests to evaluate their nutritional value as well as the food in general. AAFCO has set up strict guidelines when it comes to testing on animals like: using the least amount of animals, low test duration, and having veterinarians on hand (AAFCO).... [tags: Animal testing, Testing cosmetics on animals]
1328 words (3.8 pages)
- “Save the Animals: Stop Animal Testing” In our society there has been many heated debates about animal testing. Many people feel as if animal testing is very important to science, it helps us figure out different things about the body and also helps us in psychology, helping us discover how the brain works. Other people, including the author of this article, Heather Dunnuck, believes that animal testing is cruel and unnecessary. In the article “Save the Animals: Stop Animal Testing” she uses all Ethos, Pathos and Logos.... [tags: Animal testing, Animal rights]
1123 words (3.2 pages)
- Animal testing is unethical, wasteful, archaic, and unnecessary. There are several moral and ethical question that come to one’s attention when deciding if an animal’s health and life is worth losing in order to find adequate treatment for humans. Animal testing is used for cosmetic and research purposes. Several painful procedure and tests are performed on animals. Animal testing is unreliable and bad science making is useless. Animal testing should be excluded because it is inhumane, unethical and there are safer more reliable alternatives.... [tags: Animal testing, Animal rights, Vivisection]
990 words (2.8 pages)
- Animal Testing in the Medical Field Archaic or Necessary Practice. Animal testing has been prevalent in the medical field for almost the entire existence of the medical field. Animals have been used to do everything from developing surgical procedures to vaccines; it has led to huge leaps and bound in the medical research field. However there has been a lot of controversy lately about whether or not animal testing is still relevant in today’s world. Many drugs that have not gone through animal testing have led to human deaths or disfigurements that have a count in the thousands.... [tags: Animal testing, Medical research, Pharmacology]
1604 words (4.6 pages)
- Another Look at Animal Testing When it comes to animal testing, one of the first thing most people think of, is that animals are used simply for bettering and improving cosmetics. Many would argue that using helpless animals for tests without a huge benefit to society is not fair, and their innocent lives are worth more. However, animal testing is actually crucial and beneficial for society. Animal testing may be cruel, nevertheless the animals allow the medical practices to advance, the military to attain knowledge and the population of both human and animal is not effected in anyway therefore, animal research should continue.... [tags: animal cruelty, exploitation and abuse]
1142 words (3.3 pages)
- According to the Humane Society, the registration of a single pesticide requires more than 50 experiments and the use of nearly 12,000 animals. Currently, animals are being used for medical and product tests, where they are often seriously hurt and abused. The term “animal testing” refers to procedures performed on living animals for purposes of research into basic biology and diseases(About Animal Testing : Humane Society International). Putting animals through the tests that we put them through are supposed to be more beneficial to us, but in reality, it really is not worth the multiple billions of dollars it costs big companies just to make their product safe(Kanade).... [tags: animal abuse, alternatives]
1247 words (3.6 pages)
- “In 2010 that 97,123 animals suffered pain during experiments while being given no anesthesia for relief.” (ProCon). In recent years animals have been more and more mistreated and manipulated in order to test many of the products that we use today. A common belief of many people is that it is better for this to be tested on animals than humans. This alone is a very disturbing. The problem with this is that no life whether it is human or animal is worth being put through the pain and discomfort in order for us to have personal gain.... [tags: Animal testing, Animal rights, Suffering]
1496 words (4.3 pages)
- Love and Joy are two of the emotions humans take for granted until we experience fear, isolation, pain, and loneliness. What would happen if you were forced to feel these life altering emotions everyday. Animals who are used for testing are the ones experiencing those emotions. One million innocent animals ranging from mice to monkeys are being forced to be tested on right now, for many different companies. Animals are left to die after being brutally tortured, burned, force fed chemicals and much more.... [tags: Animal rights, Animal testing, In vivo, Galen]
1393 words (4 pages)
- Each year, thousands of animals are euthanized due to animal Research. Using animals as experiments facilitate, develop completely differently treated and additionally helps notice safer ways of treatments. Although several may argue that scientist are putting the lives of animals in danger by testing on them, however, is animal life valued over human lives. By showing emotion there may be some guilt for harming the lives of animals, however puzzling over what percentage human lives are saved from animal testing making all animal research worthwhile.... [tags: Animal testing, Animal rights, Animal, The Animals]
1628 words (4.7 pages)
- ISSUE: For the most part, we would not be able to live very comfortably without them. The question of what is considered proper treatment of animals has been highly debated by groups looking at both the moral and ethical issues of the situation. What exactly is our proper role with regard to non-human creatures. Do they have any rights, or may we do as we please with them. These are questions that politicians all over the world have been arguing about for many years, and still is as controversial as ever.... [tags: Animal Testing]
1193 words (3.4 pages)