- Brand selection: the advertisements, messages and discounts offered consumers to try something new with lower price for a variety of product, restaurant menu, branded handbag and so on.
- Product service: Groupon offering special deal Groupon and the consumer can select the convenience time for salon appointment or dinning appointment. Furthermore, the company policy “The Groupon Promise” encourage consumer to buy as no question will be asked to return purchased Groupon, this towards the customer satisfaction guarantee.
- Purchasing timing: “a deal of today must not miss” is commonly built into Groupon’s customers’ mind. Offering a huge discount and can easily to purchase via internet or mobile technology, furthermore, the product is home delivery.
- Reference groups: The social influence likes Facebook, Twitter is helping the grow of Groupon. When the responses and commends is positive, many consumers will follow the trends bearing in mind of trying.
The Groupon consumers follow below five-stage purchase decision process:
i. Need recognition
Usually when buyers buy a product they based on the need. A need to try out new ideas for a low...
... middle of paper ...
...ay of advertisement can capture the attention of users and if the advertisement content is so attractive, the users will further process to Groupon to look at the deals.
d) Enlarging new customers:
A research on the consumer purchase behavior is an estantial needs. The analysis data will provide more information on who, how, and why to buy, and also understanding the competotors marketing strategic plan. Secondly, by analyzes majority subscribers age group, gender, preference items. Sending regularly email on current promotion items and offer them with the 1st trial discount voucher to conver the subscribers into customers. This is the possible way to attact more new customer buying with Grouponand develop Groupon in their mind. If they are happy with their previous purchase from Groupon, the possibility to continue purchase from Groupon has been increased.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- GiltCity Review GiltCity targets upscale restaurants and luxury retailers for daily deals and other incentives, which distinguishes the company from the crowded field of coupon-selling companies. Although this marketing option is only available in limited cities in the United States, fine dining restaurants can reach a targeted customers who earn more than $100,000 annually, and the incentives available aren 't always financial but often include perks like backstage access to concerts and entertainment venues, conversations with the head chef, celebrity meet-and-greets and other value-based inducements.... [tags: Marketing, Marketing plan, Marketing strategy]
1196 words (3.4 pages)
- from distributers and manufacturers based in china from their extensive collection at aggressive prices. But let me tell you, these are not the only business alibaba group depended, where they make money. Alibaba has many other businesses to make money from like, Alibaba Pay (it’s an online payment system which is somewhere similar to PayPal service), Aliwangwang (instant chat service), Alibaba group also invest in film business and mutual funds, Juhuasuan (similar to Groupon service for flash sales).... [tags: Marketing, Electronic commerce]
976 words (2.8 pages)
- Analysis of Marketing Strategies Marketing is a core pillar of an organization and contribute significantly in its prosperity through attaining the laid down targets as well as scope of development. The position of an organization is hugely based on its competitiveness and capacity to capture a significant portion of the market in relation to the prevailing needs of consumers. Interaction of the organization with the consumers and the potential consumer in the market arena is attained through the marketing wing of the organization (Ferrell& Hartline, 2012).... [tags: Marketing, Marketing strategy, Marketing plan]
1162 words (3.3 pages)
- Introduction Marketing strategy is defined as “a process that can allow an organization to concentrate its resources on the optimal opportunities with the goals of increasing sales and achieving a sustainable competitve advantage ” in the freedicionary.com. To contribute to the goals of the company and its marketing objectives, all basic and long term activitiees in the field of marketing can be taken as marketing strategies.It includes dealing with the analysis of the strategic initial of a company and the formulation,evelaution and selection of market-oriented strategie.... [tags: Marketing, Strategic management]
1209 words (3.5 pages)
- Shopping on-line is becoming more wide spread as customers turn to the World Wide Web for purchasing decisions. Being able to capture consumers’ attentions and win their sales means the difference between success and failure. Today’s market is competitive therefore an organization’s ability to determine its marketing strategies and being able to effectively deploy tactics. E-commerce marketing is the business of attracting online shoppers to a company’s website and persuading them to buy the services or products online.... [tags: Marketing, Marketing strategy, Marketing plan]
1165 words (3.3 pages)
- A Billboard showcasing Forever 21 clothing. Facebook advertising a Contiki tour through Europe. Television commercializing a perfume by Marc Jacobs. An advertisement of the new Kia in the newspaper. The difference between Vegemite and Marmite on a shelf at Woolworths. These are all sources of marketing in everyday life. Marketing is the little information pocket that enhances our views towards a certain product or brand, researching and planning products based on what the target consumers want and pay in local and international markets.... [tags: Marketing, Business, Social media, Advertising]
766 words (2.2 pages)
- 6 Marketing Strategy Based on the established business goals and objects and the market research performed as part of the SWOT analysis, this information can be used to develop a market strategy to create a successful and profitable product. The marketing mix is the most fundamental concept of marketing, which is a set of controllable marketing tools that a company uses to create a desired response in the targeted market. Marketing Mix ' is also referred and known as the Four P 's i.e. product, price, place of distribution, and promotion.... [tags: Marketing, Pricing, Price, Strategic management]
1074 words (3.1 pages)
- Task 1 Introduction This section of the report focuses on the marketing strategy implemented by Macdonald’s in the workplace to maximise the sales of various products are services. The section allows us to identify and analyse the various concepts of marketing process, impact of the marketing environment, relevance of the consumer market and market segmentation in relation to the business model of Macdonald’s (Werner, 2013). 1.1 discuss concepts of marketing for a relevant services industry McDonalds has been a popular brand name in the food and services industry from quite a long time.... [tags: Marketing, Marketing strategy]
1494 words (4.3 pages)
- TruDental Marketing Strategy and Tactical Plans 1. Background analysis The 2005 and 2006 have been educational years for TruDental where by the company had to go through a complicated process of trials and errors to find out what works and want does not as far as the processes, services, benefits and the consumer satisfaction is concerned. During this period, TruDental was forced to take a number of measures including a number of plan benefit alternations, staff changes and other financial hardships directly influencing the confidence and satisfaction of the members in particular and the market in general.... [tags: Business Marketing Strategy Analysis]
1664 words (4.8 pages)
- Soft and Silky Marketing Strategy Target Market - females age 25-45 Marketing Strategy - Price leader Soft and Silky is the leader in price in their category (women's shaving gels) Marketing Objectives Projected sales with cannibalization to be significantly higher than the difference in cost to produce the 5 oz or 10 oz gel containers Product 5.5 oz and 10 oz aerosol shaving gels for women Product Strategy Product Development if one considers Soft and Silky's offerings new, but it is an existing market Product Objectives - customer satisfaction by providing a shaving gel that has a lotion scent, reduces skin irritation, moisturizes, and an aerosol can with no CFCs Product Tact... [tags: Business Marketing Strategy Analysis]
1356 words (3.9 pages)