Family of Origin
Allison’s parents are deceased and passed away from natural cause when Allison was 35 years’ old. Allison’s parents were happily married for a total of 25 years and they had two children together. Allison is the youngest child out of the two children and has one older sister who lives in Gulfport, MS. Allison recalls having a normal childhood and is very close to her sibling. Allison’s sister encouraged her to seek ...
... middle of paper ...
...n tends to see things as being pointless and feel inadequate as a mother. Allison is requesting sessions with a marriage and family counselor. Initial recommendation is referral to an acute mental health facility, until the client is stable and her suicidal thoughts are under control. Recommend evaluation of mental status by the facility’s psychiatrist immediately. Recommend the psychiatrist evaluate the patient for anti-depressant medications. Recommend that Allison’s children be temporary removed from the home, until she is stable and has completed treatment. Recommend referral for individual therapy, alcohol & substance abuse support meeting, and mandatory suicide precautions.
AXIS I: 296.32 Major depressive disorder, recurrent, moderate
AXIS II: No diagnosis
AXIS III: None
AXIS IV: Occupational Problems; Divorce, Economic Problems
AXIS V: GAF 50
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- All women desire beauty. As myriads of women seek a perfect body shape and attractiveness, they will have interest in having weight loss treatment. In fact, losing weight has come into a vogue. People, especially female, do not take their weight into serious account but follow the others blindly and participate in weight loss programmes. Patently, the main culprit of this phenomenon is the omnipresent weight loss advertisements. The slimming companies use advertising as a tool to inculcate the concept that being thin is equal to beauty into people’ minds.... [tags: Weight Loss, Advertising, weight, ]
1073 words (3.1 pages)
- Many Americans have struggled with losing weight for years. They have tried a variety of diets, but can’t seem to get away from the multitude of fast food chains that are on every street corner. According to the American Cancer Society, “About 1 in 3 American adults is now obese, and another 1 in 3 is overweight.” In my journey of losing weight, I’ve learned that losing weight is by far the hardest task I have ever encountered. With the right equipment and determination, losing weight is a lifestyle.... [tags: obesity, overweight, weight loss]
574 words (1.6 pages)
- Stages of a Weight Loss Journey By Sandy Reynolds | Submitted On December 09, 2010 Recommend Article Article Comments Print Article Share this article on Facebook Share this article on Twitter Share this article on Google+ Share this article on Linkedin Share this article on StumbleUpon Share this article on Delicious Share this article on Digg Share this article on Reddit Share this article on Pinterest As you begin your efforts to lose weight, you must realize that any successful weight loss endeavor is a continuing journey.... [tags: Obesity, Nutrition, Weight loss, Dieting]
966 words (2.8 pages)
- There are so many weight loss products on the market, it 's difficult to know which product is best. It 's confusing to say the least and it 's frustrating. Everyone is making the same claim of being superior to the other. They say they are all natural but when you read the ingredients, it list all of this other stuff that 's almost impossible to understand. Garcinia Cambogia has been in the news for a while now and with some pretty awesome feedback. It claims that you will lose with and you won 't have to exercise or change your diet.... [tags: Obesity, Nutrition, Dieting, Weight loss]
1121 words (3.2 pages)
- The Golden Rules To Weight Loss These rules are set in stone amongst regular dieters and weight loss participaters of the world today. They keep to the golden code of simple but effective guidelines that as helped them to overcome the restless worry and aggrevation of being too large and fat. That fear is what has pushed them on to get results. If more and more people followed these guidelines, they would be happier about themselves than they are right now. They are simple, effective and easy to follow.... [tags: Nutrition, Milk, Obesity, Weight loss]
1422 words (4.1 pages)
- Obesity and weight loss Thin people shouldn’t have to pay Medicare and other health costs for the health complication of obese people. Obese people should have higher insurances. Because, obese people have the preference to exercise but they chose not to, they have high-level risks of disease then thin people and also, obese people have sufficient money to eat then they should have enough to afford for their doctors’ visits. They say that obese will go up over the next 5 decades by 2 to 5 years.... [tags: Obesity, Nutrition, Weight loss, Dieting]
1234 words (3.5 pages)
- Rapid Weight Loss Are you looking for a fast weight loss plan fast weight loss plan, specifically designed for women, that does not require any special equipment for exercise, or extra stuff to use. Today is your lucky day. I will let you in on an open secret - and since this is exceptionally for women; men you may leave now (or stay and be quiet ;-) ). Imagine a rapid weight loss program that takes into consideration that undergoing weight loss or fat loss is more complicated for females than males.... [tags: Nutrition, Obesity, Weight loss, AIDS]
766 words (2.2 pages)
- With that being said, the opposite side of the spectrum also holds true. The more strict a diet is, the harder it is to keep up with. People are not meant to be deprived of calories that their bodies require for extended periods of time (¨Diet and Weight-Loss…¨). There is a reason that every body has a different calorie allowance. They all can adjust to certain diets. Constant deprivation will result in succumbing to the wants of the body or halting fat loss due to adaptation. Restricting a body from food sources will fail due to lack of response regarding the rapid absence of nutrients.... [tags: Obesity, Nutrition, Dieting, Weight loss]
1339 words (3.8 pages)
- Top 50 Weight Loss Tips For Mom You Will Surely Love These Weight Loss Tips for Mom Are For You. Loss weight tips for mom are here and there; unfortunately, some do not work for you. As a mom, we are oftentimes low on time our kids are our top priority. There are more than a hundred ideas about losing weight, but it’s a challenge to find the one you can trust. With so many things that you find from books and the Internet. Sadly, with so many available options, we usually end up doing or applying none of them.... [tags: Nutrition, Dieting, Meal, Weight loss]
2412 words (6.9 pages)
- Pay attention. If you 've spent any time at all possibly trying to lose weight, learning how to do so, and even knowing somebody who 's looking to do it - you 'll probably find some kind of calorie counting element. And of course, most of the really well-known weight loss programs revolve around counting and controlling your caloric intake. But there is something these programs don 't appear to tell you while they 're cashing your monthly check, and that 's how easy efficient can be. You don 't need a calculator, a big poster sized graph chart, or any of that other things.... [tags: Nutrition, Obesity, Dieting, Weight loss]
1009 words (2.9 pages)