Our research here at dealsresults reveals that 68% of our customers think the Hawaiian Islands as the destination for a perfect vacation. It is hard to pin point what exactly attracts vacationers to this exotic archipelago. What is there not to be excited about? The undulating ocean waves, the long and winding beaches, the radical cliffs or the breathtaking mountainous terrains. The Hawaiian people are the most welcoming on earth. Once you are there you will not feel like leaving. There is so much to do, which will leave you enthralled. You may want to kindle romance in your life, watch the whales, play golf or savor the delicious local Hawaiian cuisine.
At dealsresults we have packages that will keep your Hawaiian experience etched in your memory. Our air fares are rigorously analyzed by our staffers so you get only the best deals to pick from. At dealsresults, you get to pick your hotel too. Our customers compliment us for being put up at clean, spacious hotels with friendly staff. Your convenience is our bread and butter.
Our 3, 4, 5 or 6 night stay with up to 60% off on packages sets you up to imbibe the embalming air of the six islands Kauai, Oahu, Molokai, Lanai, Maui and Hawaii’s Big Island. It may not be probable to enjoy the wholesome Hawaiian adventure in just one vacation. You will likely return to take off from where you left off.
Anyhow, you wil...
... middle of paper ...
... off your journey by a visit to the spectacular Coffee Plantations on Hawaii Island. 100% pure Kona coffee is a rare commodity where you can take advantage of one of the guided tours offered to the public.
At dealsresults, we know what you are looking for in a Hawaiian vacation. It may be an outdoor adventure swimming with manta rays or watching lava by the sea. It may even be a romantic escapade to wondrous black flaky beaches and opulent resorts. It can be an educational foray into genuine hula, or marveling natural phenomena, or enjoying some of Hawaii’s historic places.
At dealsresults we help you select the package with attractive options that plan your perfect vacation to this out-of-the-world haven. So plan your vacation with dealsresults now. All deals are going fast this busy season. Hawaii is making the call. You take the call. You will not regret it.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Worldwide four languages die every two months. Of the 6,000 known only 3,000 will be left by the end of the 21st century (Schwetizer). Hawaiian, one of the two languages in the state of Hawaii, is spoken by 8,000 of 400,000 ethnic Hawaiians and used in all domains, including oral literature, songs, and religion (“The Hawaiian Language”). Although Hawaiian was once the major language spoken in the Hawaiian Islands, today only a few thousand of Hawaii 's inhabitants claim it as a mother tongue (“Hawaiian”).... [tags: Hawaii, United States, Hawaiian language]
1493 words (4.3 pages)
- Vietnam is one of those countries which beauty cannot be comprehended without ever visiting it. Not much about the country is well known except for its famous noodles the “Pho.” For example, only a few people know that the country broke off from the Chinese empire in 938AD. As a result some of the Vietnamese culture are of Chinese origins. The local culture revolves around the belief of humanity and harmony which makes them pleasant to be around. However, like other Southeast Asian countries Vietnam has a few issues considering safety in different aspects of the country, such as food and transportation.... [tags: Vacation Essays]
1298 words (3.7 pages)
- Across the world, in every nation, are people who are considered to be cultural treasures. They cherish the land, the people, and tradition; but are humble and modest people. In Hawai‘i there are a handful of people that can even be considered of this prestige. James is one of these people. Due to his involvement with Hawaiian culture and history, and through his museum and his books, James is to be considered one of these cultural treasures. From the date of his birth, James has lived on the island of O‘ahu.... [tags: Hawaii, Prestigious People, Hawaiian Culture]
1208 words (3.5 pages)
- For many years, Hawaii’s beautiful landscape and geographical location has been a favored destination of vacationers and adventurers, colonizers and usurpers. However, there is another side of Hawaii that most do not see, and even less understand. When the leis, beaches, and tropical sunsets are left behind, one will uncover a part of Hawaii that starves for its independence, its identity, and for its rights be reinstated. This Hawaii wishes to see its people freed from its imprisonment. This is the Hawaii being fought for by those in the Hawaiian sovereignty movement and this paper will identify the different ways the Hawaiian society is stratified, how inequality was perpetuated in its soc... [tags: United States, Hawaii, Native Hawaiians]
1023 words (2.9 pages)
- Hawaiian Folklore When I think of Hawaii the first thing that comes to mind are hula skirts, luaus, and tikis, but there is so much more to Hawaiian folklore than that. As I researched Hawaiian folklore, I grew a fonder interest for Hawaiian culture. Hawaii has always been my ideal vacation spot, but now I feel as though visiting Hawaii for all the culture would be amazing. As a child, I watched plenty of shows that portrayed Hawaiians as superstitious, storytelling people. As I did the research for this assignment, I read so many folk tales, legends, and superstitions; as I went through this course, I also realized that all cultures have a great deal of folklore.... [tags: home remedies, superstitious, storytelling ]
1265 words (3.6 pages)
- Have you ever been on a vacation. To me a vacation is a time to be with friends or family. When I think of vacations, I think of packing, the flight or drive, and relaxation. Not only is it very exciting to go on a vacation, but you get closer to the people that go with you. Linda, my best friend's mom had asked me if I would want to go with their family to Florida. When she asked me I thought she was kidding, but when she said, "I need to know because if you are I need to get you a airplane ticket," I knew she was serious.... [tags: Summer Vacation Essays]
1286 words (3.7 pages)
- The Hawaiian culture is both diverse and unique, with its own language, traditions, and beliefs. Despite these multi-faceted characteristics, certain broad stereotypes about the culture persist in the non-Hawaiian population. My paper will explore where race, prejudice and cultural stereotypes come from and how both Hawaiian and non-Hawaiian cultures reinforce these stereotypes. According to Dictionary.com a stereotype is something conforming to a fixed or general pattern, especially an often oversimplified or biased mental picture held to characterize the typical individual of a group (dictionary.com).... [tags: Culture ]
1246 words (3.6 pages)
- One of my favorite family traditions is summer vacation. Every summer without fail we go on vacation. For the past ten years we have been going to Disney World with our family friends the Battaglia's, so it has turned into a tradition up until last summer when we broke our florida adventure to go to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. We have been going on vacation with the Battaglia's for so long for a very good reason. It is because everyone gets along. My mom, Mr. Battaglia and Mrs. Battaglia are very good friends.... [tags: Summer Vacation Essays]
432 words (1.2 pages)
- A few summers ago, my family and I took a vacation to Niagara Falls, Canada. We had planned this week long vacation for several months in advance. It had been arranged so that we could visit relatives who live in the area. The morning we were to leave for our trip was very sunny so I woke up a few hours early from the light shining through my window. So, I used this extra time to finish packing my belongings that I had forgotten to pack the night before. We left around 9:30 on a warm, July Monday morning.... [tags: Summer Vacation Essays]
464 words (1.3 pages)
- How I Spent My Summer Vacation My boyfriend, Greg and I felt it would be a great opportunity to spend some quality time with our friends. We were going on a three day camping trip with long time friends, another couple, Chris and Heather. Chris is the go-with-the-flow type of guy but only if Heather allows him to do so. Heather is a very kind person who looks out for others. She just crosses that line of being concerned to being motherlike. See we spend a lot of time with them, but it's like other people's children, you can go home and leave them, this time we couldn't.... [tags: Summer Vacation Essays]
1107 words (3.2 pages)