Many people like to do hands on things, for example a nail technician. When you like to work with people and able to make them feel better about themselves. Many people can walk into your store feeling down, well you as the nail technician can change that if they like the way you did the job and then also like it. At the end you are going to make your customer satisfied and you are going to also feel satisfied knowing that you did your job the best you could. Nail technician need much education to learn about the care of nails.
Education is the key to become better in life, “... must be at least sixteen years old and have a high school diploma or equivalent, such as a general education diploma, or G.E.D.” (“education”). Another article said must be at least 16 years old and have a high school diploma or equivalent.(this means that education is a big thing that you need in life, you made know thing but you can always learn more. your never to old to learn, also age matters). No ones wants a 13 year old girl doing nails she may be playing around and not doing the job right.
License is required to perform this type of job, “you will get this type of license by passing written and practice test”(education”). A nail technician need to know what the customer wants to perform what they want.
outlook is important for the future , “future job opportunities for new nail technician will be good in the future” (outlook).
Many places have a age requirement “you must be seventeen year old before they can be licensed(licensed)” A certain age is required to become a nail technician. Almost every website saids that a woman needs to be seventeen years old(age matters).
Also a nail technician may need hours to complete th...
... middle of paper ...
...Where your business if located is a big part of your business. If you are located in a big city most likely you will get a lot of customers. If you are in a small city your salon will run slow. Having customers that like the type of job you do is a big thing. People that like the job you do will come back and get it done again.
A nail technician was many duty’s and one on the primary or (“a primary duty is to soften nails and cuticles, cut or push back excess cuticles skin and apply polish to the prepared nail surfaces”). Doing this three things is the first steps of a manicure r pedicure. You need to do all this three things all the time with a customer while working with there hands or feet.
Any job was it’s pros and cons one of the cons of been a nail technician is (“you will be working long hours leaning over a table, you will have pain on and off duty”).
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Compare and Contrast On Pet Technician vs. Registered Nurse Have you ever been in a position where you where stuck and couldn’t decide between two careers. Whether it was something that you love to do or something that pays well. The answer may seem easy to you but when you start comparing the facts; that’s when it gets hard to choose. For many of us, graduates and people around the world have a difficult time choosing a career that can be a confusing process. A lot of people tend to settle down on a career quickly.... [tags: Career Research ]
1360 words (3.9 pages)
- Introduction When I was growing up and always playing with animals, I realized what I might want to do with my life. Since animals are, for the most part, vulnerable and helpless, they need someone to take care of them. For animals in need to survive and carry on, there must be a caring person willing to take time out of their day to care for these animals. This person is responsible for providing care such as feeding, cleaning, giving water and administering medication to animals in veterinary offices, zoos, laboratories or animal hospitals.... [tags: Veterinary medicine, Veterinary technician]
1461 words (4.2 pages)
- Career Influences Thirteen years ago, my father gave me a Beagle puppy for my birthday. Now looking back I see that he had his own motives when choosing that breed of dog, because he enjoys rabbit hunting; however, I was just excited that I finally had my very own dog named Spot. From that point on I believed that I wanted to grow up and work with animals for my career. Through elementary, middle school, and high school student fill out hundreds of career papers and every single year I always said I want to be a Veterinarian when I grow up.... [tags: Veterinary medicine, Veterinarian, Pet]
1002 words (2.9 pages)
- As young child we are all asked what we would like to be when we grow up. Usually the answer is a firefighter, a policeman, or nurse. When I was a child I changed my mind multiple times. At first I wanted to be Minnie Mouse, then a dancer. Then, about two years ago, I wanted to be a crime scene investigator. I had all my plans worked out. I was going to attend the University of Memphis and major in criminal justice. However, one day about a year ago, my mind totally changed. I decided to go in the complete opposite direction.... [tags: young child, dreams, profession]
620 words (1.8 pages)
- There are two things in common with all the x-rays taken. They all have a story and all the stories are shared with the man or women taking the x-ray. Almost everyone will have at least one x-ray in their life. Most x-ray technicians can make an impact on their patients life, no matter if it is a good or bad impact. While the patient is sitting there in minor or crucial pain, the x-ray technician has to distract them from the pain while they move them to take the x-rays. Most people do not understand just how important x-ray technicians are.... [tags: health career, radio technician]
1160 words (3.3 pages)
- The role and responsibilities of a Health Information Technician (HIT) also known as a Medical Records Technician include maintaining the medical information system of a healthcare facility in a manner consistent with medical, administrative, ethical, legal, and regulatory requirements. Responsibilities include organizing and coding patient records, recording information on patient records, the gathering of statistical and research data, monitoring information to ensure confidentiality and medical coding for billing purposes.... [tags: Career Research ]
1907 words (5.4 pages)
- Have you ever seen a celebrity walking down a red carpet and wonder how she looks so beautiful and if she looked that beautiful before they got her dolled up. This person probably used the services of a professional cosmetologist. Cosmetology is a career having to do with skin care, hairstyling, cosmetics, manicure and pedicure. While many people can do, some of these things on their own, hiring a professional ensures a better outcome and helps enhance the looks of clients. Working in this field, whether it is as a nail technician, makeup artist, hairdresser does not just demand certain skills, you must have imagination.... [tags: beauty, services, cosmetologist, career]
1867 words (5.3 pages)
- Pharmacy technicians hold important roles and duties in the pharmacy. They are essentially the pharmacist’s aide, but they hold many responsibilities in controlling the drugs. I interviewed a pharmacy technician, Kathy, who worked at Doctor’s Pharmacy, an independent pharmacy. Kathy was kind enough to take some time out of her day to allow me to ask her questions, mainly about her education, roles and experiences she had as a pharmacy technician. Kathy has been a pharmacy technician for almost twenty-six years and has been certified for two years.... [tags: Pharmacy, Pharmacist, Pharmacy technician]
1980 words (5.7 pages)
- Veterinarian Vs. Veterinary Technician Working with animals is my passion; I want to protect, save, and help animals. Deciding on whether to go to college to become a veterinarian or a veterinary technician can be a difficult decision; however I chose veterinary technician. The cost of school, years of schooling, and the duties that are required for the day can affect that decision. To practice Veterinary medicine is a four year course of study plus the undergraduate degree (“Steps to”). Veterinarians or vets have to acquire a doctorate in veterinary medicine to practice as a vet.... [tags: Veterinary medicine, Veterinary technician]
1890 words (5.4 pages)
- ... One of these situations is communicating with pet owners. A vet tech should be able to convey that they care about the animal as though it were their own. Also, a veterinary technician should have the ability to ease the nerves and emotions of pet owners to Loegering III help them understand what is going on and that things will be okay. Although, sometimes things can go wrong. In these cases technicians have to be considerate and have the ability to set aside their own emotions and comfort the owners that need it.... [tags: personal desires, education, training]
980 words (2.8 pages)