Artists have been creating art for years and have been admired for the wonderful art that they create. Artists though have technics to get inspired so that they can create art because inspiration is one of the important things that an artist needs in order to create art. Like emotion it’s one of the things an artist uses to get inspired so that they can create art. The reason they use emotion because it depends on how the artists feel which transfers that emotion into the painting. For example if they felt like anger they would create a painting that gives this feeling of anger to the painting, or sadness which gives the painting this feeling of sadne...
... middle of paper ...
... the end these are the ones that stick more to me because I thought they were interesting out of all the other things. Like how artists use emotion as an inspiration to create art so that they can give the painting some emotion into it. How Santoshi Ma became a well-known goddess throughout India and it all started through a movie dedicated to her. Also how calligraphy has this similarity with graffiti on how the word pop outs more than the whole picture. Lastly the artist portrays messages through their art work so that they can give special meanings to the person who is viewing that art. We should all take our time to admire the wonderful things around us and maybe we might find a new piece of art that has not been noticed yet. Maybe we might be able to find ourselves some inspiration to create some art and leave a message for the person to think about.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Of all the movements in European art, Romanticism has by far the most difficult origins to pinpoint due to the broadness of its beginnings, artistic expressions, and time frame. Inspired by “nature, an awareness of the past, a religious spirit, and an artistic ideal” (Barron’s 6), Romanticism is one of the most significant influences on European culture. By looking at modern paintings, we can see the influence Romanticism has had throughout the generations. With Romanticism, artists have been able to take painting to different levels.... [tags: Romanticism, European Culture, art, Europe,]
2488 words (7.1 pages)
- Religion through art form provides us with a vision into a realm of heavenly beauty. Religion provides us with a sense of spirit fulfilment. It is only through worship and devotion that we feel connected to God. The practice of devotion and worship takes place in churches and cathedrals. It is these places that help us gain knowledge and a deeper more spiritual meaning of God. The churches and cathedrals are the very foundation of religious practice and devotion to God in my opinion. They are known as temples, ceremonial places, and are places of worship to God.... [tags: Art]
2541 words (7.3 pages)
- Tradition is often thought of as something that people pass down throughout the generations such as practices within families or communities. However, religion, too many is defined as the belief in a God or higher power or existence. Religion tend to differs too many people. Although religion is key factor in many people lives and culture around the world, there are many people who do not have religious beliefs. There are several different views on religion, God, Gods, and what figure or being represents religion around the world and in many different cultures.... [tags: Religion, Christianity, Islam, Judaism]
861 words (2.5 pages)
- Introduction The first time I came across Wayang Kulit, its ghostly forms left a lasting impression on me. At a time when animation is exploring unparalleled new arenas of realism, it is amazing that these comparatively simple, silhouetted puppets were able to be so memorable. As I delved into my research on this subject matter, I found that this ancient Indonesian art form has transformed and been transformed by the various cultures it touches. At the same time, however, the decline in popularity of this art form among Indonesians has traditionalists worried.... [tags: Art ]
2161 words (6.2 pages)
- Kayleigh Liu Paper #1: Methods Reflection HIS286J – Religion and Popular Culture Culture is a way of life that allows a diverse group of people to interrelate with one another. It is usually passed down from one generation to the next by communication and imitation. The term itself has a set definition, but it normally relates to the behavior, beliefs, values, and symbols that are accepted by a group of people. Culture can also be used to describe the time period and events in history. In the sense of what was deemed as popular during a specific stage in time and its impact on the culture surrounding it.... [tags: Culture, High culture, Popular culture, Europe]
1299 words (3.7 pages)
- This Art and World Culture course has taught me things I truly didn 't expect to learn. I had no idea about the Nayak Dynasty, or that they had constructed some of the largest temples; like the Great Temple Madurai. I always wondered about how art can transcend time, I have started to grasp the influence of art in different areas around the world. When I originally started my journey as a freshman at SOSU I sincerely had moderate knowledge of how art affected and influenced numerous cultures all over the world.... [tags: Noble Eightfold Path, Gautama Buddha, India]
707 words (2 pages)
- Modern day art has passed beyond the realms of serving the state and religion and to illustrate history or to paint a plain object. Art at the beginning of the 20th centaury became about something more, feeling. Artwork started to become deeper and filled with a purpose an idea which would hide itself behind reality. The new revolution of art pushed the boundaries of reality into something that expressed the inner of the artist. A quote from Max Beckman describes these feeling, “What I want to show in my work is the idea which hides itself behind so-called reality.... [tags: art]
1398 words (4 pages)
- When this word “myth” is used, the term is usually related to a fable, invention or a fiction story. Over the years, many scholars started approaching the study of myth differently. These scholars have approach myths in a way their meaning was traditionally regarded. In many traditions these myth are true stories and never refer to as false stories. ( http://ancienthistory.about.com/cs/grecoromanmyth1/a/whatismyth.htm ) In many of tradition, a myth carries within it a sense of sacred tradition and primordial relation.... [tags: Religion]
905 words (2.6 pages)
- Art was largely used to express traditions in the Himalayan region. Once upon Many Times is an exhibition at Rubin Museum of Art representing a wide range of visual narratives and reproductions of temple murals, which can be regarded as exceptional examples of Himalayan art based upon Tibetan myths and legends. Furthermore, this paper will analyze the color arrangement, composition, proportion, hierarchy and motifs of the historical narrative Shantarakshita and scenes of his life and the Drowa Sangmo mural represented at the exhibition Once upon Many Times.... [tags: Art]
1772 words (5.1 pages)
- Cinema and Religion Entertainment media are contributing to the emergence of new and novel forms of spiritual and religious phenomena in our contemporary (and past) culture. The essays in this issue explore diverse facets of the morphing relationship between entertainment, spirituality and culture. Over the last century, the cinema has played a vital role in the expression and representation of Judeo-Christian religious practices and beliefs. Early cinema told the life of Christ in the Passion Play and Cecil B DeMille produced two spectacular versions of The Ten Commandments in 1923 and 1956.... [tags: Religious Religion Culture Essays]
673 words (1.9 pages)
- Diagnosis And Treatment Of Autism Spectrum Disorder
- High Education And Higher Education
- Joint Force And Integration Of The Unmanned Aircraft Systems ( Uass )
- Marketing Strategies For Enter International Markets
- Social Construction Of Disabled And Nondisabled Guests At Downtown Disney
- Leadership, Management, And Team Builder