The first feature which makes this polo stand out is its simple color scheme. The polo shirt I have is black with white buttons. According to Alex, “Black, being the color of sophistication and power, makes me feel like I'm at the top of the world…” (Cherry, 2013). This is also the emotion that Riders® by Lee® is trying to relay to the potential customers by making black an option to purchase. This creates a feeling for the potential consumer that if they buy the polo, they will end up on cloud nine and everything will start going go great. Also, many women prefer to wear simple, inexpensive clothing at home because spaghetti sauce or dirt may stain their shirt. Along with color, plain pattern leaves the customer many different options to wear with the shirt. This creates a logical appeal because the customer doesn’t need to spend as much money on buying many different clothes to match with their other clothes. There are three more color options Riders® by Lee® a...
... middle of paper ...
...into the store. The biggest factor which helps to leave a good impression and continues to persuade the potential customer that this polo is the best is the intricately detailed tags with pictures of models dressed in the polo shirts as well as a list of the polo’s wonderful features. The low price helps to snatch the potential consumer that this product is a good use of their money. Many different tactics are used to entice the customer and convince them that this is “The Ultimate Polo”.
• Cherry, Kendra, and Alex Guest. "Readers Respond: How Does the Color Black Make You Feel?" About.com Psychology. N.p., 2013. Web. 12 Feb. 2014
• "Properties of Cotton." Properties of Cotton. Nanok Kids, 2013. Web. 13 Feb. 2014
• Erin13. "SoulPancake / Conversations / OVERWEIGHT PEOPLE TREATED DIFFERENTLY?" SoulPancake. Discussion Post, 2010. Web. 19 Feb. 2014.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The Ultimate Teacher-Personal Narrative There have been very few people in my life that have been able to grab my attention, captivate me, and then make me say "this is what I want to do!" Mr. Molina, my high school world history teacher, did just that. All teachers do their job, some just do it, others do it very well, but few leave a lasting impact on a student's life. Today I am in college as an education major, headed for the life of a high school history teacher. Mr. Molina's appearance in front of a class, his unique teaching style, and his uncanny ability to make class fun are the main reasons I feel this is what I want to do.... [tags: Papers]
406 words (1.2 pages)
- Marco Polo began his travels in 1271 with his father and uncle from Venice on a journey east. What was it that made Polo such a known and remembered traveler. Was it because he worked alongside Kublai Klan for 17 years, or because the stories that he brought back after his years of travel. He traveled for 24 years throughout Asia, beginning alongside his father and sometimes traveling alone. Polo had a tough early childhood but the rest of his travels made up for his loss of his mother at an early age.... [tags: Mongol Empire, Marco Polo, Genghis Khan]
1417 words (4 pages)
- One of the world’s greatest explorers was Marco Polo. Known for his travels to China, the book he wrote about his expeditions, The Travels of Marco Polo, and his sharing of Asian spices, marked him as a great influence in the 13th century and beyond. Italy was not tranquil in the 13th century. Famine spread across Europe because of poor harvests. Crops failed because of seasonal floods. In the winter of 1315-1316, the peasants ate the seeds before they could sell them because they were so hungry.... [tags: marco polo, crop failure, 13th century]
1471 words (4.2 pages)
- Job/Team: I play for the Marist College water polo team. I practice five days a week, for about four hours a day (6:45 am to 11:00 am). We are a spring sport and dedicate the entire fall semester to getting ready for spring season. We even cut our winter break down two weeks shorter to get in extra practice. Winter break practice is a lot harder because there are no rules and regulations on the amount of time we are allowed to practice. If the coaches so please, they can keep us in the water the entire time without a break.... [tags: Game, Play, Goalkeeper, Water polo]
2250 words (6.4 pages)
- Human history is filled with the names of bold explorers who ventured into the great unknown, only to come out basked in glory as some of the great heroes of their day. Among the grandest are Marco Polo, who provided little known information about the Far East to Europeans, and Hernan Cortes, the great Spanish conquistador who is given credit for the defeat of the Mexica Empire. These two famous explorers are also ideal case studies to analyze the influence of expectations, interests, and of reality on the accounts of the places and people that these men encountered during their voyages.... [tags: Hernan Cortes, Marco Polo]
2074 words (5.9 pages)
- The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) has been elevating the level of adrenaline for a long time now. The tournament spawned back in 1993, and it 's truly becoming a national trademark in the States, just like wrestling. It has become significantly bigger in the past few years, with amazing contestants like Ronda Rousey and Conor McGregor. The latter is only 28 and he has quickly become the face of UFC with his incredible performances and personality. All of those reasons led me to try the new UFC 2 game, and I have to add that I wasn 't experienced in games like this one.... [tags: Mixed martial arts, Ultimate Fighting Championship]
785 words (2.2 pages)
- Success in a journey can be defined by the combination of gaining experience, the completion of goals, and in specific cases, improving foreign and domestic relationships. By following this definition, it is obvious that Marco Polo had a successful journey. Not only was he able to document his journey to China, but he was also able to spread his experience throughout Europe, thereby immortalizing his name. Marco Polo took the long journey to China with his father and his uncle which changed his life forever.... [tags: History ]
854 words (2.4 pages)
- The Lure of Polo Through the Years Dangerous, thrilling, addictive—however you choose to describe the modern game of polo, you can be sure that someone used those same words thousands of years ago for the same purpose. Polo, as it is played today, is merely a refinement of games played as early as the sixth century B.C. It has been said, in many languages and in many time periods, “He who plays polo once will sacrifice his money and body to play again.” Polo has survived for over two thousand years; its addiction must be as powerful as players claim.... [tags: Games Sports Essays]
944 words (2.7 pages)
- Marco Polo Marco Polo was born in c.1254 in Venice. He was a Venetian explorer and merchant whose account of his travels in Asia was the primary source for the European image of the Far East until the late 19th century. Marco’s father, Niccolo, and his uncle Maffeo had traveled to China in 1260 - 1269 as merchants. Despite Marco’s enduring fame very little was known about the personal life of Marco Polo. It is known that he was born into a leading Venetian family of merchants. He also lived during a propitious time in world history, when the height of Venice’s as a city-state coincided with the greatest extent of Mongol conquest of Asia.... [tags: essays research papers fc]
1030 words (2.9 pages)
- Marco Polo is one of the most well-known heroic travelers and traders around the world. In my paper I will discuss with you Marco Polo's life, his travels, and his visit to China to see the great Khan. Marco Polo was born in c.1254 in Venice. He was a Venetian explorer and merchant whose account of his travels in Asia was the primary source for the European image of the Far East until the late 19th century. Marco's father, Niccolù, and his uncle Maffeo had traveled to China (1260-69) as merchants.... [tags: Biographies Biographical Essays]
1846 words (5.3 pages)