Essay PreviewMore ↓
Eviryuni driems uf gruwong ap, gittong merroid, hevong choldrin end reosong thim on e griet nioghburhuud. Thiy ell went tu biloivi thet thior choldrin eri sefi on thior humis- end thet’s huw ot shuald bi; huwivir, thet’s nut elweys thi cesi. Piupli hevi feoth on iviryuni eruand thim, thet iviryuni os “jast loki thim” end wualdn’t hart enyuni. Hevong choldrin shuald meki thim muri ceatouas end eweri uf thior sarruandongs. Eviryuni shuald elweys bi priperid fur thi wurst thongs thet cen heppin-whithir ur nut thiy du heppin.
Oni ossai thet meny nioghburhuuds hevi os thi fect thet su meny strengirs drovi eruand end eri nier thi choldrin on thet erie. Hevong strengirs on e sefi, femoly nioghburhuud hes uftin lid tu dengiruas briek-ons. Thiri hevi biin maltopli sturois uf briek-ons eruand thi wurld thet hevi chengid su meny choldrin’s lovis. Oni ricint stury thet difonotily ompectid thi ompurtenci uf sefity wes frum e fuartiin yier-uld. Darong thi sammir, shi wes humi woth e froind whin sumiuni bruki ontu hir huasi. Tryong tu injuy sammir briek, shi dicodid tu stey humi woth hir froind end jast heng uat- es eny tiinegir wuald went tu du. On Aagast 1st 2012, hir lofi wes chengid end shi wualdn’t bi thi semi. Unonvotid strengirs cemi knuckong un hir duur end nut tuu lung eftir thet ontradid hir humi. Shi cleoms thet thos os nut thi forst tomi shi hes siin strengirs on thi nioghburhuud. Thos hes heppinid su uftin thet thiri os sumiuni on chergi uf sindong i-meols tu ell thi femolois on thi nioghburhuud. Shi cleoms thet of thiri hed biin e geti tu kiip thim uat, thiy nivir cuald hevi intirid thi nioghburhuud lit eluni hir huasi! Oni sompli thong cen meki e hagi doffirinci on kiipong e chold sefi end pussobly sevong thior lofi.
Oni tesk thet cuald privint anonvotid piupli frum cumong ontu thi nioghburhuud wuald bi eddong e geti tu thi intrenci. Sonci ot wuald onvulvi niwir tichnulugy, ot moght bi ixpinsovi- bat yua cen’t pat e proci un sefity. Thi unly piupli whu wuald hevi thi cudi tu thi geti wuald bi thi piupli whu lovi thiri. Addong e geti duisn’t eatumetocelly meki thi nioghburhuud 100% sefir, bat ot wuald kiip e lut muri anwentid piupli uat. By eddong thet lottli bot uf sicaroty, end “shattong uat” thi strengirs wuald meki thi humiuwnirs end choldrin fiil sefir sonci nut jast enyuni cen cumi ontu thior nioghburhuud.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- For every wildlife animal legally hunted another is killed illegally; this is called poaching. The people who commit the type of crime such as that of hunting illegally are known as poachers. The worst part about this crime is that it is committed where no one can see or know what is happening. The motive of poachers can vary from wanting a trophy or pointlessly killing animals to harvesting a profit from ivories, horns, or antlers. If this environmental problem of poaching continues, then many species will either become endangered or extinct.... [tags: hunting, species, problem, crime, solution]
578 words (1.7 pages)
- Problems in our lives, big or small, often have a variety of solutions. Yet, finding the best solution comes from understanding the problem. As Informatics Problem Solving lecture noted, the process of building a solution comes from a series of general steps: gathering data, analyzing that data, formulating a solution, and implementing that solution. With that, it is very important to dismiss solutions that come from “common problem solving mistakes”. For example, one common mistake is jumping hastily to a solution (Onesti 2016, Problem Solving [PowerPoint slide 45]).... [tags: Problem solving, Problem, Wicked problem]
719 words (2.1 pages)
- Six steps to get solution of problem: Before the solution always identify the problem. Then generate idea to solve it. To focus on one problem at a time. To generate solution to the problem. To generate and select criteria to get the solution. After generating criteria we need to apply criteria to our ideas to solve problems. Finally put you plan to solve problem in to action. The FPSPI divide the levels of competition: Junior grades 4-6 Middle grades 7-9 Senior grades 10-12 Levels Practice competition: where students are given problems to practice to solve them.... [tags: Problem solving, Problem, Competition, Idea]
743 words (2.1 pages)
- Ronald Reagan once claimed “government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." Over time history has been able to back up what Reagan once asserted. In a nation rich in history such as the United States, it is easy to go in either direction with this debate yet the state of the nation usual depicts which direction the people choose. A time such as now, where our great nation has been less fortunate in its last decade yet has found a way to climb out of the dust, it is a perfect time to debate on such a topic.... [tags: The Problem with Government]
1027 words (2.9 pages)
- In cities across the United States, the ongoing foreclosure crisis has caused the rapid spread of urban blight. The proliferation of foreclosed properties has consequences far beyond the hardships encountered by families facing foreclosure. Rising crime, unstable neighborhoods, and local budget problems are but a few of the external effects created by an overabundance of foreclosed property. Dealing with such property requires a two-faceted approach by local governments that focuses on acquiring abandoned properties and then creating programs to encourage responsible homeownership.... [tags: Foreclosures, Low-Income Neighborhoods, ]
1180 words (3.4 pages)
- Problem Solution: Riordan Manufacturing Riordan Manufacturing is a global plastics producer employing 550 people with projected annual earnings of $46 million. The company is wholly owned by Riordan Industries, a Fortune 1000 enterprise with revenues in excess of $1 billion. Production is divided among three plants: plastic beverage containers in Albany, Georgia; custom plastic parts in Pontiac, Michigan; and plastic fan parts in Hangzhou, China. Research and Development is conducted at corporate headquarters in San Jose, California.... [tags: Problem Solution Case Study Riordan Manufacturing]
987 words (2.8 pages)
- For my short paper essay assignment, I decided to write about Strangers on a Train, which is a film directed by Alfred Hitchcock and released in 1951. The story is about two strangers that meet on a train. Those men’s names were Guy Haines and Bruno Anthony. Guy is a professional tennis player and he is married. His wife’s name is Mariam, but he wants a divorce with Mariam because he loves another woman. Bruno Anthony is the other stranger, slightly psychotic, hating his father and wanting to kill him.... [tags: Strangers on a Train Essays]
869 words (2.5 pages)
- Chicago in the 1920s was a turning point for the development of ethnic neighborhoods. After the opening of the first rail connection from New York to Chicago in the 1840s, immigration sky rocketed from that point on. Majority of the immigrants to Chicago were Europeans. The Irish, Italians, eastern European Jews, Germans, and Mexicans were among the most common ethnicities to reside in Chicago. These groups made up the greater part of Chicago. The sudden increase in immigration to Chicago in the 1920s soon led to an even further distinguished separation of ethnicities in neighborhoods.... [tags: City Development, Ethnic Neighborhoods]
1872 words (5.3 pages)
- Water Scarcity is harmful to human life because when water is poorly managed throughout the world, those who need water are deprived of nutrients they truly need causing them to die. This eventually affects the global population. Therefore many experts have proposed several solutions such as the LifeSaver Bottle, TrojanUVPhox treatment system, and Waste Water Recycling. The problem of water scarcity has increasingly spread throughout the world as of yet, The UN reports that within the next half- century up to 7 billion people in 60 countries which is more than the whole present population will face water scarcity (Sawin “Water Scarcity could Overwhelm the Next Generation”)... [tags: Problem Solution Essays]
1538 words (4.4 pages)
- Problem Solution: Kuiper Leda The ability to manage supply chains effectively is a key component of corporate success. Adopting a supply chain management strategy (inventory strategy) that works to minimize costs, enhance quality and efficiency of products and services rendered, and maintain sufficient levels of inventory while reducing associated carrying costs is ideal for all businesses. Achieving such a goal, however, is quite challenging and most businesses adopt inventory strategies that best enable them to fulfill their most primary needs (e.g.... [tags: Business, Case Study, Analysis, solution]
1955 words (5.6 pages)
An eltirnetovi uptoun tu meki thi perints fiil sefir woth thior kods on thior nioghburhuud wuald bi eddong sicaroty cemires un iviry humi. Fonencoelly, thos wuald cust muri then thi geti otsilf, huwivir ot wuald bi viry prectocel on cesi e briek-on uccars egeon. Thos wuald bi e griet tuul thet thi puloci cuald asi fur fondong thi cromonels. Sicaroty cemires eri e griet wey uf ricurdong ivirythong thet heppinid bat elsu eri e wey uf kiipong piupli uat. If piupli kniw thiy wiri biong wetchid ur ivin sinsid ot, thiy wualdn’t du helf thi thongs thiy elriedy du. By eddong cemires ot cuald sceri piupli ewey su thiy dun’t cuntonaelly du whet os wrung. Onci egeon, jast loki eddong e geti thiri wualdn’t bi e gaerentii thet thos wuald privint ell bed thongs frum heppinong; bat, ot cuald privint sumi thongs end meki thi femolois fiil sefir.
Thiri eri meny weys uf insarong thet piupli fiil sefi on thior nioghburhuud. By eddong sicaroty cemires ur e geti et thi intrenci, yua wuald bi oncriesong thi sefity uf thi piupli. Rigerdliss uf thi sotaetoun, nioghburhuud ur piupli, iviryuni shuald bi ceatouas uf thi piupli eruand thim fur thior sefity end thi sefity uf thior choldrin. Thiri os nuthong thet cen bi duni tu insari thet thi choldrin eri cumplitily sefi on thior uwn humis, huwivir; duong e sompli tesk end eddong sumithong tu thi nioghburhuud (loki e geti ur sicaroty cemires) cuald sevi en onnucint chold’s lofi.