If you wake up in the morning with swollen gum and severe toothache, what is the primary thing that should you do? How can you be sure of what kind of dental work your teeth need? Do you know the competitive dental charge of today 's market?
What all of us need are mouth and teeth that don 't give us pain. So what kind of dental work you need to get a healthy oral health?
If you want to get strong teeth and healthy oral health, the primary care that you should provide your teeth is regular brushing - twice daily and flossing after having your meal. However, there are few at-home treatments can keep your teeth healthy after your regular dental checkups.
Get Rid of Bad Breath
Bad breath is a problem of every 3 among 5. Though there are a lot of mouthwash available on the market, but they are harsh and not good for regular use. So, why not make mouthwash at home only. All you need are - 3/4 teaspoon of the boric acid solution, 2 teaspoons of sugar and 3 drops of peppermint oil. Mix all these with 4 cups of water and gargle regularly to get rid of bad breath.
Teeth Whitening: At-home OR Over-the-Counter?
Stained or discolored teeth is a problem for many. Youngsters smoking and having colored drinks, that includes wine, carbonated water excessively can get stains very easily. For such stains, the best solution is over the counter whitening treatment. There are many options like whitening strips, whitening gels, whitening toothpaste that can perfect your teeth in just 2-3 weeks.
Though you can opt for at-home whitening treatment, I think treatment with professional supervision is great, at least for the first timers... no penny pinching, please! However, next few times, you can do it all at home using some inexpensive natural r...
... middle of paper ...
...xiety management also works great in case of root canals and tooth extraction. Though teeth extraction is not very common these days, but if your teeth are very badly decayed and the dentist fail to recover it, then you might need an extraction or root canal. However extraction is less expensive and so is best fitted in low budget.
But, if the root canal is what you desire, but can 't afford it, you can think of flexible payment option that is well available these days in many dental care clinics in Lincoln.
This is just a brief list of what you can commonly expect from any dental clinic. But there are more options which only you can unfold on your next visit to any clinic. Just after looking at your teeth health, your dentist can suggest what perfect teeth care tips you need for a great oral health.So, don 't panic and don 't wait, get your appointment today only!
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Dentistry is an industry that is constantly evolving. Every day new techniques, instruments, procedures and discoveries are made. One thing becoming more and more popular in dentistry are dental lasers. Dental laser use in dental offices is rapidly growing because all of the advantages they provide to both the dentist and the patient. With the different types and strengths of the different lasers like hard tissue, soft-tissue, carbon dioxide, argon lasers and more almost any dental treatment can be benefited by using one.... [tags: Laser, Light, Carbon dioxide, Gas laser]
1449 words (4.1 pages)
- When is the last time you got into your car and drove around to visit dentists’ offices in your area so you could ask them for referrals. Most orthodontists will admit, at least privately, that they hate going around from dental office to dental office begging for referrals. So if that’s you, then know you are not alone. But it is something you will need to rethink if you want to have success in the world of referrals. As I’ve explained to people many times before, referrals are largely based on relationships.... [tags: Orthodontics, Dentistry, Dental implant, REFER]
2128 words (6.1 pages)
- In the Dental Hygiene field, many challenges come about every day and during different situations. Every day there are new challenges and unusual situations that occur in the dental field, but one challenge that continues to come about and has been a big dispute over the years is the ability to provide beneficial information about oral health care for the underprivileged. For the individuals that are not fortunate enough to pay to have services done in the dental office, lack the knowledge of how important good oral health care is.... [tags: Health care, Health, Dental hygienist, Hygiene]
1189 words (3.4 pages)
- When I was a sophomore in high school, I was not certain what to do with my life because I just moved to the United States a year ago from South Korea. Fortunately, I met a dentist who was willing to let me shadow him. During my time shadowing, he asked me to perform basic duties, such as peeling an apple with a knife (he insisted that it would help my dexterity) or replacing the rubber bands on his patients ' braces. Performing these tasks was enjoyable because they reminded me of my childhood hobbies such as building miniature cars and robots, which contributed the development of my dexterity with tools.... [tags: Dentistry, Dental surgery, Dental assistant]
713 words (2 pages)
- I never want to dread a Monday for the rest of my life. I am fortunate enough to know that a career in dentistry will make this a reality. As a child, I was interested in various professions that relate to the healthcare field. It was during my sophomore year in high school that I decided that dentistry is the profession I will pursue. I was first exposed to the impact of dentistry when my church volunteered at a medical mission trip to the Philippines wherein free medical and dental services were provided to the underprivileged.... [tags: Dentistry, Dental assistant]
759 words (2.2 pages)
- Step 1 In the practices of Karen’s infection control, ethical dilemmas may or may not exist. The first issue Jane has with Karen’s practices, is her unnecessary contact of surfaces with contaminated gloves. Karen thoroughly disinfects the operatory after a patient. However, the chance exists that cross contamination could be possible. Is Karen putting the patient in harm’s way, in her practice of cross-contamination, if she is thoroughly disinfecting the surfaces. The other issue also may or may not be an ethical dilemma.... [tags: sterilization, disinfection, dental Instruments]
1041 words (3 pages)
- It was a sunny Monday morning when I rolled out of bed, took a shower, put my blue scrubs on, and headed out to work. When I arrived to my dental office in Downtown Summerlin, I could already see the smiling faces of my co-workers, Jackie and Tammy, and I could hear the subtle noise of the dental suction. As I was preparing for the day, the dentist arrived and so did the first patient; a grumpy old man. After what seemed like an hour of dealing with the old man’s attitude and complaints, I finally sat down to assist the doctor with the root canal procedure.... [tags: Dentistry, Dental assistant]
1026 words (2.9 pages)
- Dental amalgams are a great material that provided major leaps in the world of dentistry. While being such a major advance they have also became an issue of great debate. The mercury in dental fillings has been thought to cause central nervous system complications, an overall diminished well-being in some patients, and Alzheimer. The dental field should incorporate safer filling materials for patients. In this article we will take a look at the history of the silver amalgam and view both the negative and null views of this issue.... [tags: Dental Health]
1858 words (5.3 pages)
- Marketing Dental Floss Flossing: A new secret to good health. Introduction: Dental floss is one of those products we never notice on the shelves in the stores and never pay too much attention to in our bathroom. At the same time for many people it is a part of the “before going to bed” ritual along with brushing teeth, taking shower, etc. and etc. Those who don’t use it on regular basis still have it in their bathrooms, because: 1. A mouth hygiene care item in regards to which everybody wants to be unlike everybody and thus follows the traditional patterns.... [tags: Dental Health]
2131 words (6.1 pages)
- PrologueThis short story is about the impressions of a soldier just before he is thrown into the hell of battle. The date of the battle is of no consequence. These thoughts have no doubt come down through eons of man’s history. From the cave man to the space stations of tomorrow these thoughts will live forever.*****War’s face never changes. Men converge on diametric edges of a field. Whether corn, wheat, or just a meadow blanketed in wild flowers, the arena has never matter. The men on each shoulder of the field necessitated the charge.... [tags: essays research papers]
676 words (1.9 pages)