Specific job related
Technical knowledge- This is important because you will need to know how to use and fix the technology like if there is a problem with someone technology and they call you. This also allows the company know that you will be able to do work without needing too much help. This is also valued by company so that they don’t you won’t get them a bad reputation
Working procedures and systems - This is important so you will know what happen to you if you are late or not coming in on a certain day so you know what you will need to do to get in touch with us. This also benefits as they will be able to see what they need to finish and they know the rules on meeting instructed deadlines or the way to deal with customer problems.
Team working - This is important so the business know you are able to work as part of a group so that you are able to get the work done. This is also needed so that you will be able to work in a team and not argue or get into fights in the team. This is valued by company as they know you will be able to complete team work well.
Verbal and written communication skills - This is important because as you will need to make notes of what you done and then you will also be able to take notes in conversation and also attend meetings to talk about what 's going to happen next. This also allows you to be able to talk and give your view on the situation what they are talking about.
Numeric skills and creativity - This is important as they got to be creative with the plans they are making but also use some numbers so that they are able to solve problems. This also allows for them to be able to plan creative programs for the company to make for things like helping people...
... middle of paper ...
... fix the problem if you don 't know what you are doing. This is also important so you can solve the problem you have made over not been able to figure it out at all.
Determination - This is important as it gives you courage to do what you need to do over getting frightened and not doing anything at all about the situation and so that you can get it done quickly. This also very useful as it makes sure you won’t give up while you are working on a project that they need you to complete.
Tolerance is important because it allows the company to know that you won’t lose your patience while doing the task you was set to do or while talking to a customer. This may cost the company into losing customers which means the company will lose money. So they will have to employee tolerant people who are very patience as they won’t lose employees who may want to work for the company.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Critical thinking is the key to preventing and resolving a problem which centers not only on answering questions, but also questioning answers. It requires specific skills such as questioning, probing, and judging (LeFevre, 2012). Critical thinking is an important skill to have when working in the medical field. To be a nurse, a person will need a lot of critical thinking skills to be successful in their job. It’s very demanding that’s why it’s hard job to do. A person does not only need to work hard, but he also needs to work efficiently.... [tags: Critical thinking, Thought, Problem solving]
1160 words (3.3 pages)
- Database is a collection of programs that enables users to create and maintain data. The other meaning, database some collection the related files that are usually included, concurrent referenced to one another. Good feature of a database is that data and records contains some in different files can be easily organized and save from harm in danger when using specialized database management software called a database management system (DBMS) or database manager. A database-management system (DBMS) is a group of organized data and a set of programs have access to some data.... [tags: collection of data, related files, storage]
1788 words (5.1 pages)
- Attributes and attitudes. Specific job related attributes, e.g. technical knowledge, good working procedures and work attitudes. In the world of IT you will need to have great technical knowledge for obvious reasons. This is because of the many issues that may occur in the work environment. This means that they will need assistants as quickly as possible to solve the issue on whatever it might be. This can save time for others and get more work done, making it very helpful in a work place. But one can only help when they are there.... [tags: Question, Writing, Want, Rhetorical question]
1013 words (2.9 pages)
- Personal Analysis Personal attributes help define the key characteristics about a person. I recently took five self-assessments to see what my character and personality traits were. Sometimes you think you know who you are and then you take these surveys and it really pulls out your strong points and shows your true values and personalities. Here I will analyze and discuss the five assessments that I have recently done. One assessment I did was a value survey. Here we had a list of 18 values for each terminal values which are the desired end result and instrumental values which are the means to achieving the end result.... [tags: Personality psychology, Trait theory]
1899 words (5.4 pages)
- The college experience takes on various perspectives while people are going through the rigorous times. So people cherish the moment and others can’t handle the pressure of the tasks put forth with college. The college experience, in my opinion, is a span of time when an individual has the chance to find valuable personal attributes that will stick with them their whole lifetime. The beneficial personal attributes discovered in college include; new communications, an advanced education, and improved life lessons.... [tags: Education, Communication]
634 words (1.8 pages)
- In a study of the attributes in nature of God, man’s finite minds cannot fully grasp the immensity of these attributes, no matter how long they study. But, in the Bible, there are certain passages that present the nature of God to man. In Psalm 139 the psalmist, David, clearly presents three of the attributes in the nature of God, His omniscience, His omnipresent, and His omnipotence. The first attribute presented in Psalm 139 is omniscience. Throughout the Psalm, David is constantly reminding the reader that God is omniscient.... [tags: God, Omniscience, Omnipresence, Omnipotence]
1210 words (3.5 pages)
- Describe the leadership attributes you aspire to. Include your reasoning on why you selected these attributes in relation to your role in public health. 598 words Managing public health organizations, solving problems, and dealing with crises require a competent leader who possesses certain personal attributes and specific skills that enhance leadership effectiveness in boosting participation and commitment among the team members to attain the set goals (Merson, et al., 2012). Being a well oriented leader and a decent listener require a strong and adherent team with defined and shared goals.... [tags: Public Health Organizations, Solving Problems]
1690 words (4.8 pages)
- The differences of heroes include antiheroes and heroes. Antiheroes and heroes such as Walter White, Macbeth and Beowulf have similarities and differences alike with the actions they decide to take to develop their hero-like personas. The perception as well of what a hero truly is, could be very extensive to grasp. An antihero is defined by Dictionary.reference.com as, “a protagonist who lacks the attributes that make a heroic figure, as nobility of mind and spirit, a life or attitude marked by action or purpose, and the like”.... [tags: Walter White, Beowolf, Macbeth]
1269 words (3.6 pages)
- Ethical Attributes for Decision-making in Nonprofit Organization Every ethical organization want to have all its employees behave ethically and make right decisions whenever they represent as a part of this organization. After read this week’s readings, I found that ethical attributes are substantially influence our daily decision making, especially for professionals in nonprofit organizations. Many of ethical attributes or filters and ethical decision-making models are discussed in these readings; moreover, many of them reflect my personal opinions on ethical decision-making process.... [tags: Decision making, Ethics, Non-profit organization]
761 words (2.2 pages)
- ... By not being open-minded you can risk making wrong judgment calls due a bias or assumption you may have. It is all about being fair and equal. The second most important attribute to problem solving is Listening. Good listening involves really trying to connect with another person's ideas in order to understand them and consider their merits (http://www.criticalthinking.org/pages/open-minded-inquiry/579). It is in my opinion a crucial step when it comes to solving a problem. Without listening and actually hearing what someone has to say and understanding their points and views, a person can make the wrong decision based on the fact that they only hear what they wanted to hear.... [tags: open-mindedness, listening, judgement]
646 words (1.8 pages)
- Social Class And Social Status
- Is The Best Thing About Uber?
- How Race And Ethnicity Shape Identity Through The Media Show Society The Severity Of The Racist Law Enforcement
- Programming : Job And Code
- Day Of Destruction, Days Of Revolt By Chris Hedges And Joe Sacco
- Veto Players And Fdi ( Chapter Six ) And The Imf, Fdi Inflows