Whether you were amused to laugh involuntarily or you thought scorn on Miss Papi`s Funny short videos, which spread like wildfire on nowadays China`s social media, Miss Papi gains herself huge fame as “the first Wanghong in China in 2016” and become the first Wanghong to attract huge investment of 12 million RMB from outside capital companies last month.
Who is Miss Papi?
Miss Papi is a twenty-three years old graduate student in directing major from Central Drama Academy in Peking. She self-amused to be “a girl with beauty and talent”, and with her less than fifty, original funny short videos, she got 8.59 million fans only in several months in the largest social media platform—Weibo (Chinese Twitter). However, she not only got huge fame and became Wanghong in online network, but also attracted a large amount of dealer`s attentions. Finally, she successfully got the huge investment from several cooperative dealers.
What is Wanghong?
Wanghong is one of the most popular words in 2015 in China. There was a time that Wanghong was negative word，which derisively describe those instant online famous beauties, who have the similar attractive features, like a tiny face, sharp chin, extraordinarily big eyes and always be thought to have had cosmetic surgery in South Korea. These beautiful girls now and then have an affair with stars or“the second-generation rich” kids, and catch attention on gossip magazine`s headlines. Gradually, some of these beautiful girls use their good looks and online fame to make large amount of money and maintain their popularity. They usually show amazing money-attracting ability and run a successful online business in Taobao(Chinese Ebay).
Then, Wanghong b...
... middle of paper ...
...way to improve the regularity of Wanghong economy is to trade Wanghong as a special marketing service, which is provided by a formal company. Wanghong workers are focus to provide an assurance to their customers` products and serve as an opinion leader for the products. This assurance service in turn helps their customers to open a new market online. Just like auditors, Wanghong are paid by their customers so they are actually involved in customers` business. However, Wanghong need to be independent in some degree to determine whether it is worthy or not to service the customers because they face risk to lose their fame and fans online due to the relative relationship.
Rome was not built in a day. An effective and efficient regulation for Wanghong economy is still in the way. Before better regulation being in effect, customers can never be too careful to shop online.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The marketing planning process need not be complicated - it is simply a logical approach to taking a look at your business and also its atmosphere, deciding on your advertising objectives are and afterwards making a decision the marketing programs that should be created to make sure that those goals are satisfied. Marketing has actually been provided lots of various meanings. It is often confused with promo - or maybe online sales. It is neither. Advertising is interesteded in the administration of the 'advertising mix, ' simply puts the following: (in some cases described as the 4 Ps).... [tags: Marketing, Marketing plan, Internet marketing]
1624 words (4.6 pages)
- Consumers purchase goods to serve their needs and wants. Firms develop offerings to meet customers’ needs and wants. Firms have the choice whether to market to targeted groups of people or all consumers. The targeted, “rifle approach,” has several advantages over the mass marketing, “shotgun approach.” A few of these advantages are that the targeted approach allows firms to focus on most profitable customers, identify early adopters of a product, avoid head-on competition with other firms, and develop new offerings (Tanner & Raymond, 2012).... [tags: Marketing, Need, Marketing strategy, Customer]
784 words (2.2 pages)
- What is marketing in terms of meeting the consumer 's needs and wants. “Marketing is the activity for creating, communicating, delivering, and exchanging offerings that benefit the organization” (Kerin, Hartley, & Rudelius, 2011, p. 6 ). Understanding the importance of the determining factors is beneficial for the marketing team. They consist of marketing strategies that satisfy the needs and wants of consumers. Economic theories suggest that needs are satisfying for a period of time; however, wants will always be an unsatisfying component to the consumer (“Economic Needs,” 2016).... [tags: Marketing, Want, Need, Economics terminology]
724 words (2.1 pages)
- Consumerism and Marketing You ever truly think It is good for customers to be areas of the different marketing techniques that companies use to sell whatever their product may be. I have seen how this affects other people like myself throughout my life. Being a college football player has also given me new perspectives to look at with different ideas. Just because something is in a nice package does not mean that you need it or that the product will be to your benefit.... [tags: Need, Want, American football, Marketing]
1748 words (5 pages)
- 1. Geoffrey B Small, even if he is not consciously concerned much about marketing, as he says he hates it, generally emphasizes on intelligent and honest marketing in terms of implementation. Geoffrey B. Small actively implements the marketing which is a simple and intuitively appealing philosophy which articulates a market orientation. (Lamb, 2014). He is someone who can claim that he understands his customers’ needs and wants and focuses on meeting them with his product. Small, implements the marketing concept by creating clothing that satisfies his customers desire to have long-living clothing from a company that is driven to protect the environment and civil rights.... [tags: Marketing, Sales, Need, Customer service]
734 words (2.1 pages)
- One great thing about the marketing world, is that much of the work that is put into the ideas, come from the things we would do in our day to day lives anyways. The secret is most of us don’t notice the patterns to our shopping habits. This is where the four types of consumer offerings come in, these are the products we all buy, but when and why are what set each one apart. Convenience offerings are the ones that are the most commonly known and understood. These products are the products that are the necessities of life.... [tags: Marketing, Want, Brand, Need]
1019 words (2.9 pages)
- The Need for Regulation in Financial Reporting Discuss: Since 1990 the Accounting Standards Board has produced Financial Reporting Standards (FRSs) It has been performing a very important role in the economics market as the published accounts are the essential sources of information about the organizationsÂ’ performance which is available of the both internal and external user group in large organizations. l Financial Reporting Regulations in UK Regulators that establish requirements for the reporting of financial results have recently issued several new initiatives targeted at the practices of many firms.... [tags: Financial Reportings United Kingdom Essays]
1542 words (4.4 pages)
- While the potential benefits of RFID technology are clear and abundant, there is a definite need to regulate the development and implementation of the RFID technology. Not only must standards of regulation and operation be developed, but RFID technology raises privacy and security issues because of the passive and open nature of the technology. In order for the RFID tag industry to be successful in implementation there needs to be uniform standards and regulation so that tags and readers from different manufactures will be able to communicate with each other.... [tags: Business Regulation]
1472 words (4.2 pages)
- Discuss the Need for Regulation in Financial Reporting There is a need for regulation in financial reporting because of a number of reasons. There are several major user groups of financial reporting, some of which include equity investor groups, employee groups, analyst adviser group, the government, the public and other stakeholders. These different stakeholders however, need to be able to interpret and use financial information in a systematic way in order to make the necessary financial decisions.... [tags: Economics]
1518 words (4.3 pages)
- Markering Introduction Steve Case founded America Online (AOL) in pre-Internet days when the networking of various computer systems was rather informal and difficult for all but the highly computer-literate to accomplish. His goal was to make accessing these networks easy enough for anyone to manage. Though AOL has changed dramatically since those days, ease of use has remained a primary consideration in all changes visible to the user. Much maligned by the more "serious" services (and their subscribers) in the past, AOL has risen to be the industry leader despite challenges and the image of being the J.R.... [tags: GCSE Business Marketing BTEC Coursework]
576 words (1.6 pages)