On the note of racist or racism/bigotry. If the white cop or white individual went out there and murdered a black or African-American. That the Police Department or that cop is a racist police force or cop. Now, if that cop was a black person that murdered a white person, would that black cop would be called a racist or a bigot? No he would not, because of his race. What would happen if the situation was reversed? Would the civilian be called a racist? If the cop was black yes, the civilian would be called a racist. If the cop was white murdered by the civilian, no. for murdering a cop.
In this shooting of these officers in Dallas Texas. The location of this shooting was a short distance away from a historical event that happened on November 22, 1963 with John F. Kennedy. This is definitely a horrible event because two events that happen in Louisiana and Minnesota, but it does not give anyone the right or reason to do an act in taking criminal act towards another. Martin Luther King Jr. did not call for this. He is rolling in his grave and his spirit is crying out “NO!!! THIS WILL NOT DO!!!” and “PLEASE STOP THIS ACT OF STUPIDITY!!!”
In this I would like to place NAACP, New Black ...
... middle of paper ...
...con…” That is just so tasteful to say. I keep on getting hungry every time that I hear this chant. This or the other chant is not good business, and will not do.
The issue that is equally the same is that of “Black on Black crimes.” What did the President Obama have to say on this? Nothing because his agenda is that of when a white person who kills a black person. What can we do to solve this? I have a solution. Start beating these children half to death until the child or children realize that if you become an adult and do a crime. After you beat their little asses, sit them down and tell them why they gotten their ass beaten. My mother did, and now I am not going out there being a “Thug” like I was when I was when I was a child. You will be wishing that you would be punished by your parents. Unless you would be thinking that you have not done the crime.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Orlando Florida Shooting Speech By Barack Obama The Orlando Shooting, the tragic event when an ISIS member shot and killed many people at a gay nightclub. A security guard named Omar Mateen, who had pledged allegiance to a terrorist group called ISIS, had entered the night club and opened fired on the people in the club. By the end of the shooting, forty-nine people had lost their lives and fifty-three people were injured. The whole country was shocked and upset about the event that took place on June 12th, 2016.... [tags: Barack Obama, United States, Democratic Party]
1222 words (3.5 pages)
- I believe that one theme of this book is, that you should always watch what you say, how you act, etc. around others. You never know what someone may be going through or what might be going through their head. Eric and Dylan were not born craving murder, throughout their lives people turned them to be that way. Imagine if even only one person stepped up, and decided to invite the “outcasts” to social events or reached a hand out to those who seem in need of a friend. Maybe something as small as a smile could have changed Eric and Dylan’s plan, the Columbine shooting might never have even happened.... [tags: Columbine High School massacre]
1123 words (3.2 pages)
- What will happen if the government makes gun control laws stricter. That’s the question that every NRA supporter and gun enthusiast wants to know. What can we do to help, As in what we should do to help with this problem, more laws, less laws, or better laws. While Not all gun laws are bad, some laws are hurting people and need to be changed. Also gun free zones are a target for shootings and needs to be changed. People don 't know the real truth about gun related violence and that guns are not the problem.... [tags: Firearm, Concealed carry in the United States]
1451 words (4.1 pages)
- A poem that I have recently read that deals with a tragic event is Shooting Stars by Carol Ann Duffy. This poem is explaining the hardships that the Jews faced during Hitler's reign in World War II. This poem is set during the Holocaust in one of the many concentration camps. It describes the pains and suffering that they Jews had to face up to but many more other innocent people were suffering as well because one person wanted to annihilate them. The title of the poem is Shooting Stars. I've analyzed it and come up with a few ideas why it was called this.... [tags: essays research papers]
1321 words (3.8 pages)
- There is a requirement to learn how to read and write at a very young age. Ranging from learning the alphabets to learning how to read words. Some people believe that literature is important, while others might think it’s the opposite. Some are also, just in the middle, who feel that it is beneficial, but also unimportant. People all around the world have different views on this concept. Where do you stand. Miller, the author of “the dark night of the soul,” was concerned about whether literature matters in our world filled with violence.... [tags: Writing, Communication, Dyslexia, Education]
979 words (2.8 pages)
- One night after going out and shooting some pool at a local bar my boyfriend decided that we should take a trip up to Niagara Falls. We got into my little white soft top Mitsubishi eclipse, Joe my boyfriend, Justin his friend, and myself. Let’s just say it was a tight fit seeing my boyfriend is six-two. Plus his friend is almost as tall and what polite people would say bigger boned. We’re in one of the coldest places in the world, well at least it felt like it, Buffalo New York. Buffalo is right on the edge of The Great Lake Erie and is about twenty minutes from Niagara Falls.... [tags: freezing, boyfriend, current]
815 words (2.3 pages)
- A cool, crisp autumn night, not a sound breaks through the air except for the soft chirps of crickets and the deep bellows of the bull frog. Everything is peaceful until the aching shriek of a panicked sheep pierces the night. Following these noises is the growls and howl of a coyote, followed by a gun shot. Then, silence. Scenarios like this occur hundreds of thousands of times across the United States each year. As more predators attack livestock each year, there appears to be more of a need to control the population to try and reduce these attacks.... [tags: Predation, Dog, Hunting, Livestock]
1170 words (3.3 pages)
- Should Officers Be Required to Wear Body Cameras In the early morning hours of March 2, 1991 a young man named Gorge Holliday was awakened by the sound of helicopters and police sirens. Gorge being curious, (no pun intended) stepped outside onto the balcony of his Lake View Terrace apartment complex and began to watch as police savagely beat a black man on the street in front of his apartments. But it was what Gorge did next that would change the way America looks at police brutality forever.... [tags: Police brutality, Police]
4061 words (11.6 pages)
- The legalization of marijuana is a very controversial issue that is being debated across the United States. In the article "Going to Pot?," by Damon Linker, Linker attempts to persuade readers that legalizing of marijuana can cause more harm than help. This publication was released in November of 2001. Although two other writers, Richard Lowry and Andrew Sullivan, try to change readers beliefs Linker maintains his stance against marijuana. Without discrediting their facts he explains and defends why he feels they are wrong.... [tags: cannabis should not be legal]
967 words (2.8 pages)
- You are in the mall and someone yells everyone "'Get down!" Or I will shoot." Your first instinct is to hit the ground before shots are fired. Now imagine that in the school cafeteria. Scary, right. As scary as it sounds scenarios from horror movies are playing out in schools all over America. You are eating lunch in the cafeteria and a student enters the cafeteria and starts firing off a firearm. First instinct is to scream for help and get on the ground, but why are scenes like this taking place in the learning place.... [tags: Mass Shootings, School Shootings Essays]
921 words (2.6 pages)