New York City (NYC) Plastic surgeon, Dr. David Cangello is happy to welcome you to his cosmetic and reconstructive surgery practice. He a premier, board certified plastic surgeon in New York City. As a Diplomate of The American Board of Plastic Surgery, a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and an active member of the American Society of Plastic Surgery, Dr. Cangello dedicates himself to giving his NYC patients the quality care and natural looking results that they deserve.
Choosing Your Plastic Surgeon in NYC
The NYC plastic surgeon you choose must have the skills and innovative tools to give you the results you want. Keep in mind that the NYC plastic surgeon you choose today will dictate the success of your plastic surgery tomorrow. As a NYC plastic surgeon, Dr. Cangello combines his leading edge plastic surgery and medical knowledge with his artistic skill to provide his New York City patients with the most natural looking results possible.
The Importance of Board Certification with the American Board of Plastic Surgery
While state certification is important, state certification boards do not require a physician to be trained specifically in the type of services being offered. This remains true for plastic surgeons in NYC; however, The American Board of Plastic surgery does. When a plastic surgeon receives certification through The American Board of Plastic Surgery, you know that specialized criterion has been met and your plastic surgeon has the knowledge and skills necessary to perform your cosmetic procedure.
Dedication and Expertise
Dr. Cangello’s dedication as a plastic surgeon in NYC is evident, in that:
He only utilizes plastic surgery procedures and methods that are tested and proven.
... middle of paper ...
...plasty (Nose Surgery)
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)
Chin Augmentation Surgery/Chin Implants
Injectable Dermal Fillers
Neck and Ears
Ostoplasty (Ear Surgery)
Lower Body Lift
Tummy Tuck/Abdominal Surgery
Breast Reduction (Female)
Breast Reduction (Male Gyencomastia)
We specialize in helping patients enhance their natural beauty through subtle changes. If you have physical features that you wish to enhance, or features that you are simply uncomfortable with, New York City plastic surgeon Dr. David Cangello can help you address these issues. Contact our NYC office today to schedule your initial consultation with Dr. Cangello.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- In the month of December, New York City is such a crazy place. I walked down the street and was awestruck when I saw the most realized natural vision in the middle of New York City. It was a large hardwood plantation covered in these reflective beacons that hovered over an elliptical gathering spot. Here people were taking pictures and gliding across a frozen bond while wearing covers for their feet with small blades attached at the bottom for a more controllable slide. There seemed to be humans, both big and small, all with smiles, observing and enjoying each other's presence.... [tags: New York City, aliens, science fiction, narrative ]
2343 words (6.7 pages)
- ... While the air and water vehicles will work like any other water and air transit, the MagTrans work using a powerful electromagnetic field produced by the track. We have spread out Xin Niuyue’s massive population by embodying it into three vertical layers. Strong, sturdy, sheets of reinforced glass separate the floors and give the illusion of walking on air. Elevators and walkways make the city easily traversed. Our city uses pneumatic tubes to distribute goods, luggage, and mail throughout the city.... [tags: imaginary cities]
742 words (2.1 pages)
- Saint Patrick's Cathedral, one of New York's greatest cathedrals, is located in Manhattan at 14 E. 51st St. The main reason the cathedral was built was to affirm the ascendance of religious freedom and tolerance. Thousands of poor immigrants and one hundred three prominent citizens helped pay contributions toward the church. The prominent citizens paid approximately one thousand dollars each.This cathedral supports the idea that not one single generation builds a cathedral, but rather the past, present, and future generations do.... [tags: New York City landmarks]
897 words (2.6 pages)
- A violin song pulls us out of sleep, dreams of trains and pineapples, like a silk rope. He notices the morning light come to the wall. In the city we left only a few days ago, we learned about waking up before dawn, not to the light, but to the stirring that moves the blood in our thighs and hands. The morning was ancient before the sun even rose. Rising early in New York City allows you to hear the birds on the street. When we emerged from the tight doorway leading out of the apartment, I saw that the color of the sidewalk and street matched the tone of the sky.... [tags: Descriptive Essay, Descriptive Writing]
513 words (1.5 pages)
- Five hundred billion used globally and one hundred billion of them end up in U.S. landfills, taking about one thousand years to decompose, but only 5.2 percent were recycled (Borrud, 2007, p.75).-These are the figures plastic bags have produced every year. Human beings invented plastic bags for the convenience of carriers and packers. However, just as other great inventions, say, nuclear energy and biotechnology, plastic bags are causing serious issues like global warming, environment pollution and energy consumption.... [tags: Pollution Recycling Global Warming]
1291 words (3.7 pages)
- James Howard Kunstler begins his work, “The Geography of Nowhere,” at a top speed and continues from there. He starts chapter one, Scary Place, by describing the story of Judge Doom from “Who Framed Roger Rabbit?”, which is the fictional character that is supposedly responsible for Los Angeles becoming taken over by the freeways. He then continues quoting Lewis Mumford, who was basically the dean of American urban academics in the beginning of the 1900s. He gloomily predicted, would completely demoralize mankind and lead to the nuclear holocaust (p.... [tags: New York, New York City, Long Island, New England]
1091 words (3.1 pages)
- Consumers worldwide use 500 billion to 1 trillion plastic bags per year (Greenwire). Plastic bags are loved by many because of their convenience. They are thin, almost weightless, bags that almost every store provides to carry purchases. Consumers enjoy plastic bags to paper and reusable because they are resistant to moisture and can be reused for many purposes, but many are ignorant of the harm plastic bags to the environment. Although the plastic bags are being reused for several other purposes they almost always end up being littered, put in landfills, or chemically recycled.... [tags: taxes, fees, environment]
2073 words (5.9 pages)
- A plastic shopping bag, the most known used product discovered by man. Data released by the United States Environmental Protection Agency shows that somewhere between 500 billion and 1 trillion plastic bags are consumed worldwide each year (National Geographic News, 2006). As the number of usage increases, the rate of plastic pollution grows eventually to be an immeasurable environmental obstacle that is difficult to control. This essay will unfold the case of plastic bags to identify the outcomes and impacts that are caused, and justify clarifications to this dilemma.... [tags: Environment ]
838 words (2.4 pages)
- The city was blinding me with shining lights that you could see from space. It was glistening in the night and dull by day. There were cars parked all alongside the streets and traffic jams every corner. The place that I visited was New York City over the summer about three years ago. My mom and I stayed with my aunt who lives in Poughkeepsie, which is about thirty minutes outside of New York City. Poughkeepsie is a small town that you find outside of a big city, it was a small family owned shops that consisted of knick knacks and second-hand stores.... [tags: New York City, Empire State Building, Manhattan]
788 words (2.3 pages)
- Dear cockroaches who attacked me, on the streets of Brooklyn, New York City, I hate you, I hate you in ways you wouldn’t imagine, I’m not sure you have an imagination. But that’s beside the point. Before I get to bashing you I just want to tell you a little about myself, speaking of the circumstances we didn’t get the proper introduction. I’m a Chicago girl, I’ve only come across bugs when every I go into basements and I can tell you I don’t do that much often. I’ve been afraid of butterflies, grass hoppers and other insects since well who knows when.... [tags: New York City, Chicago]
1028 words (2.9 pages)
- Why You Should Use Wallpaper
- The Value Of Having Good Time And Cost Management Plans When Undertaking Project Execution
- The Healthcare System And The Netherlands
- The True Meaning Of Self Reliance
- President Andrew Jackson : Indian Removal Act
- The Super Bowl Commercial : A Little Girl Who Is No Longer Made Up Of The Standard American Culture