If I wanted to own a buiness, I know that there would be a lot of hard work but it would all be worth it in the end. Running a business would be a very satisfying career for me and I would enjoy working everyday. The best way to achieve my goal would be attending college. In college I would major in business adminstration and small business management. When I graduate college I would look into interning at a clothing company. If I interned, it would help me start my career and find work. I am unsure about how much I will make on the way, but hopefully one day I will own a company that would be very sucessful and make my associates and me finanacially set for the rest of our lives. There is much more information that I need to find out, and I have many questions that I have to answer, through research. I am excited to find out what it takes and what I need to do in order to fulfill my future.
When I was done researching and finished my ...
... middle of paper ...
...e best in the real estate world and become very sucessful. I know its going to be hard but I am looking forward for what the world has to offer.
This paper has changed my path in life. I have always thought I wanted to become a business owner. This assignment made me research information about my future career, and I soon found out that business was not for me. Real Estate is a more fitting career for me. As I was researched I realized that I began to like real estate even more. I can still make people happy by selling them their dream home, or help them in the selling process of their current home. This research paper has shown me that the real estate world is the perfect job for me. After I made my decision of my career, I can’t wait to get my post high school life started. I am excited for what lies in my future and the opportunities that will be offered to me.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Description of Company Ethiopia Real estate and property management LLC is an international real estate company, which is a culmination of the real estate companies in Ethiopia, Master or Regional RE/MAX franchises and partnership. Ethiopia Real estate and Property Management LLC formed by four dynamic visionaries who have about 80 years of experience with different fields such as: business management, Information technology, Law, and Real estate. The main objective of these visionaries’ are to fill the gap of the shortcoming in real estate sales technique as a whole in Ethiopia and to create the new way of doing real estate in one of the most vibrant developing country in The world.... [tags: Real estate, Property, Real estate transaction]
779 words (2.2 pages)
- Real Estate Investment Options Explored There are many investment options available to those who are considering real estate as a thoughtful method of maintaining the longer term income and profits. And why on earth shouldn 't you consider these options. This can be a lucrative proposition, that millionaires all over the world will agree, to create a massive fortune quickly. However, real estate investing could be a very risky venture therefore your necessity of having some more stable ways of bringing in money in order to establish a truly diverse portfolio plus a better security structure for your financial future is imperative.... [tags: Real estate, Property, Investment, Renting]
812 words (2.3 pages)
- Real estate investments and transactions represent a major part of people’s wealth. The average American has about one-third of their net worth tied to real estate market and when considering the size and scale of the market, real estate can be an attractive and lucrative market for any looking to invest. The real estate market can be volatile, ever changing and unpredictable. However, fundamental knowledge and a basic understanding of the factors that influence changes in the market; may help to see market trends as well as navigate through real estate cycles.... [tags: Supply and demand, Real estate, Economics]
1308 words (3.7 pages)
- Foreclosure.com Scholarship Program In existence is $150,000, specifically set aside for the purchase of distressed real estate. This essay will outline a detailed strategy ensuring a maximum return in regard to the financial investment made on the home. Including a description of distressed real estate and foreclosure in addition to how utility can play a role in the decision-making process. Distressed Real Estate and Foreclosure Distressed Purchase Collateral for the defaulted loan. Distressed real estate involves making a distressed purchase.... [tags: Real Estate ]
933 words (2.7 pages)
- The real estate industry is an industry that has been growing in the modern times today as trends are consistently shifting in the market and as people realize the importance it plays in the success of a business. Real estate is a principle that deals with property which has now been a source for many job prospects. Among a few of these jobs that have been influenced from real estate would be a property manager, property appraiser, and a real estate agent. These three careers will be further analyzed and explained throughout the paper which will ultimately result in me picking a career that would best fit my interests.... [tags: Property, Real estate, Property management]
1489 words (4.3 pages)
- Welcome to Mique Yarbar: C. Larson Real Estate in Big Springs, TX where you will find the best services to get the ideal home that you are looking for. Our primary goal is to make you a homeowner and to ensure that you have an exceptional service during every step of the home buying process. As a local real estate agency, it is our responsibility to make sure that you are satisfied with the real estate that you purchase. Whenever you are looking for a quality estate, it is always important to find agents from a local real estate agency that are knowledgeable and know how to get the job done.... [tags: Real estate, Real property, Estate agent]
1534 words (4.4 pages)
- Purchasing real estate is a frightening experience. The real estate industry, however, is a lucrative one for many people. The below article provides some tips to assist you in beginning purchasing real estate, regardless of whether you are completely new to the world of real estate, or a pro. Even though it is very easy to search for real estate listings on the internet, it is still in your best interest to hire an agent to work with you. The agent will be able to answer many questions that you may have, handle the paperwork and analyze data that you would have no idea needed to by analyzed.... [tags: Real estate, Real estate appraisal, Property]
1156 words (3.3 pages)
- Real estate valuation is also known as property valuation or land valuation and defined as valuing the real estate property. There are two types of real estate properties: commercial and residential. Residential properties are meant for single family homes, whereas commercial properties are meant for offices, apartments, retail, or industrial buildings. The valuation of real estate properties is necessary, and there are various ways to value real estate properties. There are two types of real estate properties, and these are commercial and residential properties.... [tags: Real estate, Real estate appraisal, Cash flow]
1915 words (5.5 pages)
- When a home buyer takes the home seller to court, claiming non disclosures, the attorneys for the buyer will paint this picture of the seller and his agent, and the home inspector, and everybody else getting together and plotting their strategy to hide problems with the house from the buyer. They will use ugly words like Deceit, Gross Misrepresentation, Fraud, etc, to describe what you did or did not write in your disclosures. The new buyers will swear that they would have NOT bought this house had they known the many "defects" it had.... [tags: Real estate, Property, Ownership, Buyer]
972 words (2.8 pages)
- Managing your real estate properties is one of the most important responsibilities of any landlord out there, but from time to time, you will be required to advertise your products just like with any other business. Whether you have a newly built unit, or an existing vacancy, you will definitely need to market it. If your real estate properties happen to be in a fairly competitive area, you may be forced to brush up on your marketing skills in order to ensure that your ads stand out and are capable of attracting quality tenants.... [tags: Real estate, Renting, Property, Landlord]
725 words (2.1 pages)
- Catherine's Conflicting Feelings in James' Washington Square
- Ebenezer Scrooge's Visit by the Three Spirits in Dickens' Novel A Christmas Carol
- Immortality and Symbolism in John Keat's Nightingale Ode
- Comparing and Contrasting Mudie's Peom My Father Began as a God and the Movie Freedom Writers
- Comparing Daisy and Countess Olenska in Daisy Miller and The Age of Innocence
- Xenotransplantation and Its Dangerous Affects