... middle of paper ...
...th that one person for life.
While looking into both skin care and cosmetology and finding both of the outcomes and trying to decide which one is best for my future. I have come to the conclusion that both of the choices are best for me. I look forward to be able to take care of skin and make it beautiful. I would first get my skincare therapy licence then work for a while, then go back to get my cosmetology licence. Working with both is extremely important to me. Although I do not yet know if I will be a freelance cosmetologist or a freelance skin care therapist. I will have to figure out which one works the best with my future schedule. I can not wait to finally be what I have always wanted to be ever since I was little. My main goal is to make others feel as beautiful as I know that they are, and to treat the skin and make it healthy and glowing!
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- As we drove over to Trent’s mother’s house we discussed baby names and even talked about where we would have the baby shower. I don’t know how he did it, but I realized that Trent and I were holding hands before we pulled up in his mom’s driveway. When we parked, he smoothly reached over and pulled my face towards his and we shared our first makeup kiss. There was a little bit of tongue involved with a lot of passion, I wanted to pull away but couldn’t. I guess I wanted this kiss just like Trent wanted it.... [tags: Christmas, Christmas tree, Christmas lights]
1603 words (4.6 pages)
- Introduction Makeup setting spray is a technologically advanced mist that comes in a bottle with a spray nozzle attached to it. It can be bought with hypoallergenic qualities and has a wide variety of properties to fit all skin types. (Kassi, April 26, 2014) Most mists claim to hold makeup in place for 16 hours. (Sephora, 2014) Makeup setter is said to work by using temperature control technology to keep the heat away from the skin by absorbing the moisture from the skin and slowly evaporating over the course of 16 hours.... [tags: Makeup Setting Spray, Technology, Mist, Make up]
1063 words (3 pages)
- Have you ever thought about who created makeup. Or how it was created. When, where and how. Why was it created. How has it changed over time. Has it affected anyone. Well I’m going to tell you some of it. Make up wasn’t just created by powder or anything small and simple like that, no. Makeup actually has a lot of its own differences. In 180 BCE was when makeup had first had started but it wasn’t commonly used as much as then. People would limit the use of makeup because it was so expensive and hard to get and or find.... [tags: beauty, women, skin, face, ingredients, Egyptians]
1278 words (3.7 pages)
- Make up has been around for about 12 thousand years. Woman use makeup to make them look more beautiful, woman now and back that weren’t happy with their natural beauty so they chose to event or come up with something that would make them beautiful. Woman got the idea that they would use some things form nature that they found and smashed it or do something to but on their face. At first it was a poisons thing to use but now a days makeup have reached a point that it’s not dangers to put on now. In this paper making to talk about the different make up their development of each.... [tags: women, beauty, lipstick, Egyptians, cosmetics]
1233 words (3.5 pages)
- Imagine a woman with red lips, long lashes, and smoky eyes; it 's beautiful and formal. Now imagine a woman with clear skin, striking blue eyes, and faintly pink cheeks; this look is still pretty, but simple and commonplace. Both of these women achieved their pleasant look through the use of makeup. The second look may have seemed natural, but many women do not commonly look that way. Women ordinarily wear makeup daily, so light makeup use has become the "natural" look for a woman. In the United States today, women wear makeup that is designed to accentuate specific desired feminine features, the combination of which indicate the ability to have a child.... [tags: Woman, Gender, Female, Femininity]
737 words (2.1 pages)
- The Makeup of Congress When discussing the makeup of Congress, one must first look to the intent of the framers around creating a bicameral legislature. This would take me to the first section of our class regarding the debates the founding fathers had about equal representation of the states in the Congress. Edmund Randolph of Virginia was the first to offer a suggestion, known as the “Virginia Plan”, that addressed representation. His plan provided for a system of representation based on the population of each state or the proportion of each state’s revenue contribution, or both.... [tags: Papers]
1133 words (3.2 pages)
- How to Makeup in right way. Skin care and Base makeup Present-day, many people even men de makeup themselves. But many people do makeup in wrong way. And they will have a trouble on their face. Face become red, and very roughen. How to care our face. Let me tell you how to do this. First, we need to learn about skin-care. Most of the people don't realize importance about skin-care. Skin-care is a very basic thing. It is based on your healthy skin. And it help your makeup become perfect. Now, we need to choose the skin-care product that fit your skin.... [tags: face, skin, health, foundation, fix]
522 words (1.5 pages)
- Shopping for makeup is an immensely stressful event. Nevertheless, most shoppers do not know what products to buy when roaming the vast selections at Ulta, Sephora, or drugstores. From Maybelline to Nars, the choices are endless, causing a struggle to determine a valid conclusion. For many individuals, makeup is personal since everyone has individual features and skin types. This can cause people to be unsure of what makeup to select. In addition, there are high-end brands like Benefit or Too Faced, and these products range in price from $20 to $60.... [tags: Cosmetics, Lipstick, Make-up artist, Eye shadow]
1249 words (3.6 pages)
- An Experience to Remember: No Makeup I had the pleasure of taking a substance abuse class, the topics discussed were alcohol and various drug usage. This class was very eye opening and it made relevant how one could become easily addicted to these substances. Thinking of past experiences with family and friends, who used drugs and alcohol I learned who was susceptible to becoming addicted and why. Medically speaking, there is a genetic component in place that contributes to an individual who is an alcoholic.... [tags: Drug addiction, Addiction, Cosmetics]
1029 words (2.9 pages)
- Character Analysis – Count Vlad Dracula The man known as “Dracula” was Vlad Tepes (the Impaler) - a king in one of the historical parts of Romania. Born in 1431 in Sighasoara, Transylvania, Tepes grew up in a Germanic, and later Turkish atmosphere (as a prisoner from 1444 to 1448), became a tyrannical ruler that was feared throughout the lands, then died in 1476 in a fight defending his country. Based off of the motion picture “Bram Stoker’s Dracula”, Count Vlad denounced God after the death of his beloved, Elizabeta.... [tags: essays research papers]
504 words (1.4 pages)