Music a part of me, memories splashed across the notes of my life. Wrapped in a rhythm, and kept with a beat. My emotions tucked in measures of composition, and words of free flowed tears, or happy warm hugs, and smiles. Each song is a remembrance of pain, anguish, love, fun sorrow, regret, and happiness. Sometimes all at the same time, yet songs have captured it in their elements.
First song memory begins on a dance floor at Bear River High 's commons area. It is red and white, a beautiful elegant girl is standing in front of me, and together we are dancing to the song 'say something ' by a great big world. It was the last song for that dance, and my heart during it was freely open. I felt the weight of the world escaping from me, and nothing mattered except the moment, time froze in the dimension. I looked at her, and hoped she liked me back. My mind rushes often to that dance floor, it is the first time I really felt that I liked someone, and someone liked me back. I didn 't know much about her, but I did know I loved the way she looked, and presently that...
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Truman Paper The term fake love in itself does not make that much sense. How can someone express love, which is feeling that provides unconditional caring and commitment, and then call it fake. The only real way to have fake love for someone is to not love at all, but just to think you love. In the movie The Truman Show there are many individuals whom exhibit an illusion of love for the main character, Truman. At the beginning of the movie many of the characters appear to have genuine love for Truman.... [tags: essays research papers]
578 words (1.7 pages)
- The movie Love Actually opens up to a scene about the idea of numerous families welcoming their loved ones in an airport, and then proceeds to tell different love stories of various people 5 weeks before Christmas Arrives. There are 10 different stories throughout the film with some of them connecting as they play out. One of the character name is Daniel, who unfortunately just lost his wife Joanna and is left to take care of his stepson Sam on his own. In the beginning he doesn’t understand how he is supposed to step up and be a parent to Sam.... [tags: Love, Interpersonal relationship, Romance]
991 words (2.8 pages)
- Cooking with Betty Crocker A myriad of people take pleasure in cooking, while others dread it. Both types will probably at least once in their life cook a meal by following a recipe. The issue is deciding where to keep all of the recipes. Cookbooks solve the problem by keeping an immense number of recipes in one location. Betty Crocker’s sixth edition cookbook is an excellent example of an easy to use cookbook for health conscious people. The cookbook has numerous recipes to make a variety of dishes.... [tags: Nutrition, Cooking, Recipe, Cookbook]
710 words (2 pages)
- ... He read the letters from Martha every day and every night as a means of escape. He even goes as far as to lick the envelope flap just because she licked it to seal it. To a normal person this all seem a bit extreme, but in Cross's mind it made perfect sense. His Martha was waiting for his return and that is all that matters. The letters are a hard symbol of “hope” and “desire”; they give Jimmy Cross all these feels every time he reads the letters. All through out the book Jimmy Cross has a couple pictures of Martha that he would use to escape the real world, Vietnam.... [tags: love, obession, pictures, loneliness]
529 words (1.5 pages)
- Two Kinds of Love in Movie Casablanca In the movie Casablanca, directed by Michael Curtiz, two different kinds of love are exposed. The love relationship between Ilsa Lund and Rick is a more passionate relationship while the one between Ilsa and Victor Laszlo is more intimate. Love is composed of different feelings and because of that it can be expressed, as seen in Casablanca, in different ways. “The Intimate Relationship Mind”, a text by Garth J. O. Fletcher and Megan Stenswick, helps support that claim providing a scientific background on how love is shaped by those different feelings.... [tags: Love Casablanca Movie Film Essays]
1124 words (3.2 pages)
- attention up to the point where she jumps at the chance to marry someone she has just met. She is naïve and lonely, and because of this, she is self-centered and cannot see past people’s actions towards their true intentions. Their relationship is explored through the movie as the agape love that Elsa has for Anna. Her absolute refusal to willingly put Anna into any harm of her own making that is shown constantly throughout the movie. The two struggle to see from the perspective of the other as Elsa must understand Anna’s feelings of rejection, and Anna must understand Elsa’s need to protect her.... [tags: Love, Marriage, Interpersonal relationship]
1166 words (3.3 pages)
- The dramatic play of Romeo and Juliet, written by the famous English poet; William Shakespeare in the mid 1590’s, is about two “star-crossed” lovers from rival families that have despised each other since ancient times. The play takes place in the city of Verona, Italy when a brawl engages by the feuding families; The Capulets and The Montagues. The Prince, filled with exasperation, explains that if anyone disrupts the peace once again, the punishment will be death. Further into the play, lovers from the feuding families meet each other and instantly fall in love.... [tags: Communication, Tragedy]
671 words (1.9 pages)
- What was the narrative of the show, who were the characters, and director. Love Jones the Musical is a makeover of the movie Love Jones directed and written by Theodore Witcher. The film starred Larenz Tate - as Darius Lovehall, and Nia Long - as Nina Mosley. The musical produced by Melvin Childs is touring around the country. I was able to catch an evening show of the shows only two nights held at the Kings Theater in Brooklyn. The stars of the musical are Tony Grant - as Darius Lovehall, and Chrisette Michelle - as Nina Mosley.... [tags: Actor, Theatre, Love, Musiq Soulchild]
969 words (2.8 pages)
- The film Endless Love is about the struggle of a first love, the story of a privileged girl and a charismatic boy whose instant desire sparks a love affair. The film is a romance and drama theme, which was written in 2013. These characters are out rightly different, they are both classmates who have just graduated from high school. David, who is a smart and sensitive grease-monkey who works in his dad’s auto shop has no plans to go to college, but has an incredible ACT score. Jade, a sheltered rich girl who needs to realize what life has to offer her.... [tags: Love, English-language films, Father, High school]
1006 words (2.9 pages)
- Suppression of Individuality in Radiohead's, Fake Plastic Trees "Fake Plastic Trees" criticizes how modern society stifles individuality and forces people to swallow idealized conceptions of how life should be. The whole song centers on the idea that humans, either through their own fallibility or through society's relentlessness, easily and obliviously mold their lives according to the unspoken standards they set on themselves. The result is a shallow, artificial, "fake plastic" living that perpetuates itself and destroys uniqueness.... [tags: Radiohead Fake Plastic Trees Essays]
789 words (2.3 pages)