... middle of paper ...
...ay children could see and learn. Her body language was always positive and it encouraged trust between her and her students.
In conclusion, this observation helped me think outside the box. I would have never imagined we had to look for specific information for the role of the teacher. The atmosphere of the classroom was positive and full of energy. The children are the ones who send positive vibes when walking into a classroom with the help of the teacher. These children were talkative and very cooperative. Also, music brought joy to the feeling of the classroom. The teacher would interact with the children individually and as a whole. She knew her students by name and individual needs. There was a strong connection between the teacher and her students (the children would hug her). The children’s work was positively commented and discuss by the teacher.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- On Wednesday, October 19 at 4:00 pm I had attended the performance of the Kadima String Quartet at the Campus Center at Los Angeles Mission College. The Kadima Conservatory of Music, Inc. is a non-profit organization that that subsidizes grants to impede scholars of the Kadima Conservatory’s Music School. The reserve will offer the quality musical training for children whose parents could not manage. For the reason for subsidizing scholarships, giving work to musical encounters for underserved groups and propelling traditional music wherever workable.... [tags: Music, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Baroque music]
1525 words (4.4 pages)
- 1. In a brief paragraph or two, share why you are particularly interested in this position and how your experiences have prepared you for this opportunity. The reason I am interested in the Vice President for Student Affairs position at Tallahassee Community College came from my experience as a community college student. My family was not able to finance my education after I completed high school. This led me to look into attending my local community college because the tuition was affordable. Without the community college system, it would have been difficult for me to achieve my academic goals.... [tags: University, College, Higher education]
1068 words (3.1 pages)
- Urban Planning in Los Angeles In this paper, we will discuss Planning management system in Los Angeles Planning control institutional subsystem Las Angeles is one of those cities of California, which have an active governing system. Mayor is the administrator of this town, so Los Angeles city has strong mayor-council structure. Mayor is responsible for the appointment of Director of planning in the city, who leads the department of city planning in Los Angeles. City planning department of Los Angeles founded in 1941.... [tags: City, Urban planning, Los Angeles, Lewis Mumford]
1036 words (3 pages)
- XYZ Internet Company is part of a burgeoning market of Internet access companies. We provide Internet access solution for homes and small businesses. Our product is an affordable and easy-to-install way to access the Internet and connect networks to it. This high-speed "always on" service lets the customer access the Internet over ordinary phone lines at speeds up to 8 Mbps for downloads and 1 Mbps for uploads (Internet Access Types. n.d.). We work with our clients to find the best and most affordable type of Internet access for their needs as well as maintenance and customer support.... [tags: Mission Statement]
766 words (2.2 pages)
- Critically evaluate the mission, vision and values of a company that you are familiar with and propose alternative formulations of same The Mission, Vision and Values of a company play a Fundamental role in Strategy Formulation and Strategic planning. We will discuss throughout this assignment, how developing effective mission, vision and values can help shape, develop and guide a firms Strategic choices. They reflect the firm's fundamental core ideology. At the most basic level a mission statement can describe the firms overall purpose for being.... [tags: strategic planning, mission statement]
1675 words (4.8 pages)
- On February 16, 2016, as an assignment for my Abnormal Psychology class, I visited the Mission College Program for Students with Developmental Disabilities (PSDD) in room S1-203, for a 30 minute observation. “The PSDD serves adults with developmental disabilities including but not limited to autism, pervasive developmental disorder, mental retardation, and other health impairments. Students receive instruction according to their Individual Program Plan (IPP), focusing on a variety of skill areas including but not limited to academic, communication, domestic, leisure, social, consumer and vocational skills carried out in classroom and various community settings.” (http://missioncollege.edu/... [tags: Mental disorder, Disability, Psychiatry]
1033 words (3 pages)
- Based on my understanding of this course, nursing as a human science is both an art and science of helping people to enhance their lifestyle by restoring or promoting health changes. It is a caring and holistic art that sets itself in opposition to the rationality and reductive practices of scientific medicine and healthcare organization. Nursing is a science in the sense that it requires both the scientific and artistic knowledge of the human body as well as its disease process and health deviations.... [tags: Nursing, Patient, Nurse, Health care]
952 words (2.7 pages)
- Prompt: The mission of Harvard College is to educate our students to be citizens and citizen-leaders for society. What would you do to contribute to the lives of your classmates in advancing this mission. Self-Defined Potential Too many people fear the potential of incompetence. We fear the shame and daunting thoughts of failure as inevitable, and too many times we refuse to move the world out of fear of being wrong, of public humiliation by trying something too large for ourselves. Society”oppresses” us, enforcing the belief that we are unworthy of opportunities, of success.... [tags: Person, Individual, Sociology, Gender]
791 words (2.3 pages)
- Luis Valdez's Los Vendidos Social science teaches that a person’s self identity is a reflection of that which other people put on the individual, in other words a person’s behavior steams more from what they see of themselves from someone else’s perspective and less from how they see themselves. In the case of the Mexicans, this concept holds true. From that, which has been studied thus far this semester, Mexicans/ Mexican Americans are good examples of this concept. Their sorted past has resulted in a new kind of Mexican American and perhaps a new kind of Mexican.... [tags: mexico Mexican Los Vendidos Essays]
2027 words (5.8 pages)
- Los Angeles; A Diverse Metropolis People always wonder why the City of Angels is different from other cities. This paper will answer this question and explain the uniqueness that makes L.A., “L.A.” Los Angeles, since its birth as an embryonic city, has become one of the most diverse metropolises, offering to the public what no other city can. This paper will emphasize the relationship between the federal government and the western United States. It will also illustrate how capitalism has flourished because of the prevalent 19th century Laissez Faire ideology.... [tags: L.A. LA Los Angeles California Essays]
2041 words (5.8 pages)