Essay PreviewMore ↓
JP Morgan Chase offers intern jobs for students in college that are trying to experience what it would feel like to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines. I have an advantage on this particular subject because not only do I have to meet school deadlines that my professors assign to me which: most of the time I do under pressure because it feels like they all get together and schedule exams and papers due all on the same day but I also deal with it at work. The on-line web-site mentions that the candidate must be adaptable and assume high level of responsibility. It would be in my best interest that I should mention to the recruiter that I recently begun working at a bank and have adapted to their computer system, terminology and their every day procedures fairly fast. As a result of my ability to adapt well I have been given high level of responsibility, a characteristic that was mentioned on the job description for the summer intern. I am responsible for balancing my drawer at the end of each day and in dual control( a bank terminology meaning two people) I am responsible for opening and closing the bank properly , balancing the main vault, balancing traveler’s checks, gift cards, and any other assignment I am requested to do. Managers implement certain things into us that maybe were taught to them so when we become one of them they we will pass on the values they have implanted in us from day one.
The summer intern applicant is required to have a well rounded academic background with course work in finance in order to understand the managers or trainees whom will be training him/her.
How to Cite this Page
"JP Morgan Internship Candidate." 123HelpMe.com. 18 Feb 2019
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Men as Scapegoats in The Manchurian Candidate “Every compulsively brutal blow… from the hands of that young man who… could not begin to reach her understanding or her feeling had beaten a deep distaste and contempt for all men since her father” (59). Many times it takes the force of a catalyst to induce malicious or immoral behavior in a person. When a certain event takes place in one’s life where the person is forced to resent and loathe another person who was involved in ruining or hurting them in some way, this dramatically impacts the way she relates and behaves around other people.... [tags: Manchurian Candidate]
1681 words (4.8 pages)
- Every college student is concerned about his or her academic future, especially nowadays in times of the economic crisis. College students are desperate for experience that might distinguish them later from other job applicants and improve their chances of getting their desired jobs. Internships provide valuable experience necessary for jobs and are an important part of the academic career. However, when it comes to internships, the issue of unpaid internships may be raised with opinions differing on the question of the benefits of such unpaid internships.... [tags: Internships]
1608 words (4.6 pages)
- I. BACKGROUND AND BUSINESS MODEL OF THE INTERNSHIP SITE Ophidion, Inc. is an early stage biopharmaceutical company located in Pasadena. The company is currently developing a new class of safe and effective drugs targeting some of the most important molecules in the central nervous system, the neuronal nicotinic receptors. These drugs will potentially be used to treat several cognitive disorders, including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, ADHD, schizophrenia, depression, and many other CNS diseases.... [tags: Internship Reflection]
2513 words (7.2 pages)
- After working with multiple campaigns this summer, my personal and professional growth in the field of political science has increased significantly. The opportunities that have come to fruition through my time and commitment to these individuals running for political office have changed my outlook on the political process. It takes a lot of groundwork to efficiently connect with voters, even in a state that is perceived to vote in one direction. After researching multiple perspectives and salient points, it is clear that there is no substitute for the internship experience when it comes to first hand knowledge of any type of work.... [tags: Employment, Intern, Internship]
2368 words (6.8 pages)
- Internship Report Format 1. Title Page One original title page, prepared in the same format as the Sample Internship title is given at the end. Page submitted with the original signatures of Program coordinator. The date on the title page will depend on the semester you will receive your degree. 2. Acknowledgements If you wish, you may include a page with a brief note of dedication or acknowledgment of help received from particular persons. 3. Table of Contents The contents page should clearly and accurately index the page numbers of the various sections of the dissertation.... [tags: Internship Report]
1200 words (3.4 pages)
- This paper will explore the short story “Morgan, Morgan” by Janette Turner Hospital in a poststructuralist way using both New Historicism and Deconstruction. First, we will explore the tenants of New Historicism and apply it to the story, and then we will explore the tenants of Deconstruction and apply it to the story. The ideals of New Historicism were first outlined by Michel Foucault and later developed by Stephen Greenblatt. Foucault did not develop New Historicism; however, his philosophy and ideas formed the basis of the practice.... [tags: Morgan Janette Turner Hospital Essays]
1665 words (4.8 pages)
- The Worldwide Reputation of Morgan Stanley Morgan Stanley has earned a worldwide reputation for excellence in financial advice and market execution. Today, Morgan Stanley is employing over 51,000 members in about 27 countries connect people, ideas and capital to help their clients reach their financial needs and future goals. (http://www.morganstanley.com). Ever since the year 1997, Morgan Stanley has joined forces with two respected organizations. Morgan Stanley, which was established in New York in 1935 combined with Dean Witter, which was as big and well-known as Morgan Stanley.... [tags: Morgan Stanley Employment Essays]
1907 words (5.4 pages)
- Edwin Morgan's Opening the Cage The poem "Opening the Cage," by Edwin Morgan, is based on a quote taken from John Cage. Cage said, "I have nothing to say and I am saying it and that is poetry." Cage's quote contains fourteen words which are rearranged fourteen times by the poet to create a fourteen line sonnet. At first glance, the poem may seem to be random and senseless, and this interpretation could hold true, for Cage was known especially for his chaotic and seemingly mindless music. One thing to keep in mind is that Cage desired to create meaning through musical methods that most people would believe to be meaningless.... [tags: Morgan Opening the Cage Essays]
1163 words (3.3 pages)
- In the late 1800s' economy there were many Americans who considered themselves to be business affiliated, but really didn't understand the full meaning of a business or knowing any financial obligations within a business. However, there was one peculiar man John Pierpont Morgan also know as J.P. Morgan who stood out to be a triumphant entrepreneur of many Americans in the late 1800s U.S. Economy. J.P. Morgan born and raised in a well know city Hartford which is one of the biggest cities in Connecticut, on April 1837.... [tags: Biography JP Morgan Business Banking]
1321 words (3.8 pages)
- Business internships are helping students gain real world experience while they are not actually out in the real world yet. Internships are becoming more and more popular with college students in today’s world. An internship is basically when a student in college goes to a company or business and works while they are still enrolled in school and still getting academic credit. The main purpose of the internship is for the student to gain valuable on the job work experience. But there are also other things that a student can get from internships.... [tags: Internship Programs]
1333 words (3.8 pages)
If JP Morgan Chase is honestly looking for someone that works well under pressure; meets tight deadlines, is adaptable, can assume high level of responsibility, has a well rounded academic background, has been introduced to course work in finance, has a GPA of at least a 3.0, strong teamwork and communication skill and lastly has a high energy level then I am definitely a candidate they should consider. After reviewing the needs of JP Morgan I am certain that my chances on being chosen for the summer intern position will weigh in my favor. I will make sure when I meet the recruiter to present myself with confidence and utilize the information I have learned from their on-line web site and also use my communication skills to express myself letting him/her know I am greatly interested in the position.