... middle of paper ...
...and it will give the people what they deserved or the category they should get pay. Also compensation would allow bonus to the employees who work hard for it. Performance management and employee relations is important issue, the management and the employee should be respectful and be able to get alone. Each person should be able to share their concern in a professional manner .The management should show appraisal to employee that is doing the job above their ability , and the employee who is a hard worker , the employee who go above and beyond. The management should provide formal training to their employees for they could know the chance and know how to perform their job efficiently. The management show have their employee to strive for their goal, it should goal –setting, for the employees to try reach their goal. The employee should be able to voice their opinion.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- A professional is characterized by or conforming to the technical or ethical standards of a profession (2) : exhibiting a courteous, conscientious, and generally businesslike manner in the workplace. Being professional should be a subconscious effort in the fact that it should always be applied. When employees are professional it helps the system run more efficiently and safely. A person must me a certain criteria when being evaluated on professionalism, a person is judged based on the clients; Attitude, Values, Communication techniques, and approachability.... [tags: Nursing Profession, Nursing Career]
1000 words (2.9 pages)
- Senheng Electric (KL) Sdn. Bhd. Interoffice Memo DATE : 5 May 2014 SUBJECT : Management of customer service Background Sen Heng® Electric (KL) Sdn. Bhd. is one of the leading consumer electronics chain stores in Malaysia. This store operates over 100 branch spread throughout Malaysia. Senheng was first established in 1989, from a tiny consumer electronics half shop lot set up with stocks worth less than Ringgit Malaysia thirty thousands to the largest electronics chain store today with branches straddling the length and breadth of Malaysia (Sen Heng®, 2013).... [tags: communication training, decision making processes]
1392 words (4 pages)
- Defining Professionalism Academics believe that professional occupations are those that are full-time occupations, have a commitment to a calling, have formalized organization, are based on specialized education of exceptional duration and difficulty, exhibit a service orientation, and are autonomous. Students feel that a professional is anyone who acts in a professional way and has creditable knowledge of their field. The two are vying for increased recognition in the elite group known as professionals.... [tags: Expository Definition Essays]
814 words (2.3 pages)
- Assignment 1 – Essay ‘Training and development have an important role to play in contributing to an organisation 's efforts to manage talent ' Training and development has an extremely important role to play in talent management by organisations. Organisations are becoming increasingly more dynamic and are changing at a rapid pace; with new technologies becoming more affluent and vital parts of business infrastructure and there being an increasing shift towards customer service, employees need to be capable, willing, trainable and adaptable; with an ability to be up skilled (Bresnahan, T et all, 2002).... [tags: Human resource management, Skill, Learning]
1311 words (3.7 pages)
- When instructing a person to follow your instruction, you heard the term if you want something right do it yourself. You have to ask yourself how would you want that person to achieve your goal without little doubt or question especially if you are not able to be there or train them, but I have expectation that must be met. I will act as if I own a small restaurant and give my example. I just hired a new Manager his responsibility is managing my restaurant and have the full responsibility to make sure it becomes profitable.... [tags: Customer service, Customer, Good, Employment]
924 words (2.6 pages)
- In today’s world of counseling, you are required to continue to learn throughout your career. Views and terminology will continue to turn over rapidly and if you wish to terminate your education, you will be responsible for your client failure in treatment. It is absolutely crucial to continue your education in the field of counseling. I have to attend training monthly or sometime yearly to store information. The human service field can switch on day-to-day basis. In addition, you are required to be flexible with the transformation and adapt quickly.... [tags: Nonverbal communication, Communication]
700 words (2 pages)
- "There is nothing training cannot do. Nothing is above its reach. It can turn bad morals to good; it can destroy bad principles and recreate good ones; it can lift men to angelship." Mark Twain "Failure is success if we learn from it." Macolm Forbes In the simplest sense, a learning organisation is a group of people who are continually enhancing their capability to create their own future. The traditional meaning of the word learning is much deeper than just taking information in. It is about changing individuals so that they produce results they care about accomplish things that are important to them.' Peter Senge The work of Peter Senge at MIT's Sloan School of Business has been... [tags: Human Resources]
1849 words (5.3 pages)
- Throughout history the police force has severely changed, with the first forms of policing appearing in the Anglo-Saxon period in England; where the king would provide protection to the civilians for a tax (Mawby, 1999). Centuries later and the principles of protecting the people are generally the same. However, in recent times crimes and perpetrators are becoming more sophisticated; the need for higher abilities to control and manage these complicated situations is becoming more prevalent. It can be seen that the entry requirements into the police force are also dramatically increasing over the decades.... [tags: American History, Police Training]
1828 words (5.2 pages)
- 3 Competition and Buying Patterns there will be plenty of cleaning series within the west end area for clients and estate agents to chose from. the competition will be high but the competitors will lack the most significant aspect the client is always looking for, quality. spotless will provide the client the quality they are paying for and have been missing all this time. the majority of cleaning services are residential and will not have trained staff, the staff will be divided in to categories such as carpet cleaner, window cleaner etc.... [tags: Customer service, Marketing, Customer]
727 words (2.1 pages)
- On-The-Job Training Much of the usable labor market skills that workers possess are not acquired through formal schooling but rather through on-the-job training. Such training may be somewhat formal; that is, workers may undertake a struc- tural trainee program or an apprenticeship program. On the other hand, on-the-job training is often highly informal and therefore difficult to measure or even detect. Less-experienced workers often engage in ”learning by doing”; they acquire new skills simply by observing more-skilled workers, filling in for them when they are ill or on vacation, or engaging in informal conversation during coffee breaks.... [tags: Work Training Employee Education]
1189 words (3.4 pages)