Ninth question involves the years of tea...
... middle of paper ...
... behavior. However, both the fifth and tenth year teacher dealt with their behavior problems distinctively than the other teachers. The fifth year teacher said that he establish behavior ground rules at the first of the year. Tenth-year teacher says that she impart the student the power to take responsible of how his or her behavior should be dealt with. In dealing with behavior I will pursue the advice of the fifth year teacher which is to set up behavior ground rules at the beginning of the year with the consequences when broken. However, I did not agree with the tenth-year teacher stating that she gives the student the control to be responsible for his or her own behavior due to the fact that the student parents may not have raised their son or daughter up morally which could lead to the student not following through on completing his or her assignment.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Through history, the United States has participated in many significant events, such as the infamous Civil War, World War I and II, and the Cold War. In the same manner, the United States has been in many conflicts with the Middle East. For instance, the Gulf War where, we, the United States, liberated the Saudi Arabian country Kuwait from the dictator Saddam Hussein; however, he is in command of one of the most powerful armies in the globe (Operation). Even though this conflict only lasted for months, America had overcome a milestone.... [tags: Interview Essays]
1099 words (3.1 pages)
- Out-of-school programs are often tagged as being variations of day care facilities. This is a stereo-type that the teachers and directors who lead these programs work very hard to undue. The key term to be remembered in the types of program(s) we discuss in this class is “out-of-school” and that programs striving to achieve that term in their philosophy and description are far more than babysitting services. Out-of-school programs are staffed by exceptional people who take their roles as instructors very seriously.... [tags: Interview Essays]
1329 words (3.8 pages)
- The Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA) is a public organization that is government provided. The organization funding is produce through taxes. The executive branch of the agency is located in Washington DC and is headed by Secretary of Veteran Affairs. There are Veteran Affairs Offices located in all 50 states, including American Samoa, District of Columbia, Guam, North Marianas Islands, Puerto Rico, and Virgin Islands. It ranks number two in the United States federal department with over 200,000 employees.... [tags: Veteran]
577 words (1.6 pages)
- ... He was polishing and cleaning his pristine rifle barrels, he was tediously doing so on his state of the art working bench he had installed in his Garage. He is a stubborn diligent man, so he made me wait until he was completely finished with what he was doing. It did not matter to me how long he took, because I was busy playing a competitive game of Call of Duty with Joey. I kept waiting for more than Two hours, and once he saw that I was not going to leave until I got the interview he called me over to commence.... [tags: military, veteran, battlefield]
867 words (2.5 pages)
- Interviewing the seven individuals that agreed to participate was very interesting. I had expected everyone to feel uncomfortable and not provide very in depth answers. At first it seemed that my prediction was right. Answers were short, vague, and it had made them feel uncomfortable. However, as the interview progressed they felt more comfortable with the questions, and after asking all the questions, many of them decided to go back to previous questions so that they were able to elaborate more because they were now thinking more in depth on the topic and questions that they never really thought about before.... [tags: interview, students, teachers, parents]
1596 words (4.6 pages)
- Veteran Interview My grandfather, Larry, served in WWII. He enlisted and stationed at Camp Polk. He went through places like New Guinea and the Philippines during the war. When I asked him if he experienced any combat he said; “yes, I experienced some combat. But most of the time I spent in combat was in a tank. Not too much action there.” A typical day in my grandfathers’ life at the time was to wake up at the crack of dawn and get ready for a full day of combat, well at least for the ground troops that didn’t have a tank to be protected by.... [tags: World War II Essays Papers]
664 words (1.9 pages)
- Regina McArthur was born on December 16, 1929. She is a proud mother of five children, and is also a proud grandmother. She says that her greatest love, after her family, is teaching. Regina is a retired school teacher and she currently works informally at a local museum. She says that religion plays a big part in her life, and she describes herself as a real church goer. She is continually trying to develop new skills with all the wonderful things that are out there to learn. Regina is a very curious person and believes that everyone should be too.... [tags: Interview Essays]
483 words (1.4 pages)
- Interviews of Korean Veterans - Col. Jack Detour Daniel; I'll state your questions and then give you my responses. Q. 1. Did you have previous military experience before the Korean War. When. If interviewee enlisted at time of war, why. A. I was recalled into active duty for the Korean War after having flown combat in the Pacific during WW II. I think it would be appropriate for me to give you a thumbnail sketch of my military career so you will be better acquainted with who I am. Here it is: BIO COLONEL JACK L.... [tags: Interview Korean War Korea Essays]
2244 words (6.4 pages)
- To inspire and influence others, a leader must possess many skills and abilities. As motivational speaker Peter Northouse, states, “a leader should be strong, but not rude; be kind, but not weak; be bold, but not bully; be thoughtful, but not lazy; be humble, but not timid; be proud, but not arrogant” (Northouse, 2013) Moving an entire group of individuals toward a singular goal is a considerable undertaking. Without effective communication skills and a clear vision of what needs to be accomplished, one will feel like they are trying to herd cats rather than leading.... [tags: Interview Essay]
2044 words (5.8 pages)
- This company is partnership ran business that opened its doors in 1991, in the small town of Marengo, IL. Mark Anderson and Sam Accib are the proud founders of this HVAC and plumbing business for residential or commercial. The company was unable to give an annul report, due to the fact that it is a small business, and it not necessary in their company. The promotional practices used throughout the years have been ads in the Northwest Herald (three to five times a year), the Marengo Paper, and the most important one is the word of mouth apportion.... [tags: Career Interview]
967 words (2.8 pages)