In Banking industry, different software are used for various purposes. For example, the software which is used for opening bank account by deposit and loan customers, and recording their transactions is called Core Banking Software. For managing ATM and POS network, a Switching Software is needed. For credit card issuance and transaction authorization, Credit Card Software is used. Payment Gateway Software is used for settlement of e-commerce transactions. In Jamuna Bank Limited, they realize that if they do not adopt the latest technology in operation and adapt to the atmosphere arising out of technological development they would fall behind from the others.
Jamuna Bank Limited has come along with a third party Flora Limited for their online banking transaction since 2007 and ever...
... middle of paper ...
...Always remain logged off when the work is done or go for a break.
Automatic logged out time should be reduced to 15 minutes from 35 minutes and it will be more secured for the system.
To have more than one voucher generated for partial payment the system needed to be redesigned and more concentration ought to be given to get rid of such problems.
Create individual password which should be strong and also unwritten in somewhere. Each user must require specific username and password.
Passwords needed to changed after a certain period and repetition of the old password should not be done.
All application should be updated after every 6 months and should not install any unauthentic software to the computers.
So by following this recommendation without a shadow of a doubt, Flora Online Banking Solution will be more developed and highly efficient software system.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- When September 11, 2001 comes into mind, many people only think about what happened on that day. Not all of the years of planning it took, but the terrorism, plane crashes, and everything besides the planning. With fully relying on rumors, not a lot of people know the whole story behind September 11th therefore they blame the wrong person. With this being said, a lot of people remained focused on the North and South towers, mainly because they were the main focus; but did you know, the World Trade Center (WTC), building number seven, burned for seven hours straight (history.com).... [tags: September 11 attacks, World Trade Center, Al-Qaeda]
1233 words (3.5 pages)
- On September 11, 2001 four passenger commercial jet airliners were hijacked and as a result approximately 3,000 human lives were lost. When asked about 9/11, many can recall exactly what they were doing when they heard the news that a plane crashed into one of the World Trade Center (WTC) buildings and many Americans can tell you how it all unfolded and the reason behind such a travesty. The “official story” provided by officials, and restated by Sofia Shafquat, producer of “9/11 Mysteries: Demolitions” say that “four passenger planes were hijacked and taken radically off course, within an hour, two of the planes had flown into the enormous steel towers of the World Trade Center, creating f... [tags: Evidence, 9/11, World Trade Center, terrorism, USA]
1806 words (5.2 pages)
- Globalization in Sub-Saharan Africa Globalization has shaped the way Africans live, behave, and succeed in the present day. As the continent of Africa is a huge landmass divided by the Saharan Desert, and various mountain ranges, it is impossible to talk about globalization for the entire continent. Each region of Africa came into contact with other Africans and non-Africans at different times, causing each region to develop differently. Contrary to the way the media portrays it, Africa does not have a monolithic culture or history.... [tags: Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa, Atlantic slave trade]
1410 words (4 pages)
- In this paper I will discuss the way that war and economics have shaped the development the United States. I want to focus on the two to three main points of history in each topic. On the economic side of things, I want to discuss Colonial America, Slavery, and The Great Depression. On the war side of things I want to discuss The Revolutionary War and The Civil War. Now there are more topics that I could dive into, but I would like to focus on some of the events and not all. Economics, as well as war, have played a pivotal role in Modern day America.... [tags: United States, Thirteen Colonies]
1407 words (4 pages)
- In order for my world to be perfect, there are some things that would need drastic change. There are many things that corrupt our world, and make us wish it was different. For me, life is hard, and nothing is given to me. Drug, and alcohol has a huge impact on my life. It has shaped the community I live in, it has destroyed families, destroyed homes, and the health of many people worldwide. Drugs, and alcohol has brought down even the best people we know. In order to combat this problem, there is a need for participation, and support from everyone.... [tags: Illegal drug trade, Drug addiction, Thing, Drug]
1198 words (3.4 pages)
- On September 11th 2001, it was an average day for any “New Yorker”. As the honking of horns and sirens echoed between buildings, people were performing their usual morning commute routines. Subway stations and city side walks were packed with commuters walking to work, and making their way towards large business complexes, tall skyscrapers and most notably the World Trade Center. These commuters did not know that in the next several hours, the most deadly and devastating terrorist attack would take place, right in front of their eyes.... [tags: September 11 attacks, Al-Qaeda, Osama bin Laden]
1053 words (3 pages)
- ... The Free Produce Society tried to fight against slavery, and highlight values of honest labour, determining better and more ethical ways of producing goods. However the fair trade movement was majorly shaped in the years following WWII. The Mennonite Central Committee and SERRV International were the first in 1946 to develop fair trade supply chains in developing countries. The products were mostly sold by volunteers in charity stores. North Americas first fair trade organization started in 1946 also, Ten Thousand Villages.... [tags: social movement, developing countries]
1143 words (3.3 pages)
- Introduction Since 1500, the economies of Europe and Asia had been extending their reach overseas. With the establishment of the Atlantic system of trade, these economies exercised their mercantilist desires, America became a cultural mixing bowl, and the spread of knowledge and technology amplified. Because of this ever-increasing global interaction, between 1750 and 1870 momentous changes occurred across the world in agriculture, politics, economics, and technology. Considered one of the greatest technological eras, The Industrial Revolution took place during this period.... [tags: World History ]
2093 words (6 pages)
- What would this country be without the car, or any type of motor vehicle for that matter. The automobile has transformed the country and the world. The first car was manufactured in 1769 it was a steam powered engine that could go eight miles per hour (Dreyer). But everything escalated when Henery Ford figured out the trick to pushing out cars at a fast rate for the common man. It has created many opportunities; it has made new sports and has made getting from point A to B easier. As a result of the automobile, culture flourished, jobs became easier to come by, and the environment was positively and negatively impacted.... [tags: inventions that changed history and the world]
874 words (2.5 pages)
- Throughout my life there has been many events that have shaped the way I am. The one event that had the greatest impact and has been constant is my military career. Since I joined the military I have changed roles, conformed to new norms, and learned new values. Like most service members the parts that shape your military career is the beginning, so as a focus I will look at my basic training, technical school and first duty station which these three combined events in my life has shaped the last 14 years.... [tags: service, drill sargeant, air force]
851 words (2.4 pages)