If you are planning to form a company in Singapore then certain requirements are to be fulfilled.
A private limited company has separate legal entity in Singapore, after its registration, whose shareholders are not responsible for company’s debts beyond the contributed share capital. Private limited companies enjoy full tax exemption according to the Inland Revenue Authority, Singapore on the corporate profit of $100,000 in first three years. Only partial exemption on tax for YA 2013, YA 2014 and new 2015 was given to the new companies incorporated on or after 26 Feb 2013 to deal in property development or investment holding. Their capped Corporate Income Tax Rebate for each assessment year was at 30% up to $30,000. You will have to register as a GST entity as Private Limited Exempt Company to claim the GST charged by the developer on purchase of company’s commercial asset.
Our company formation package in Singapore includes the fees ACRA company name & incorporation, service fee, FOC for minutes of first directors’ board meeting, M&AA, company profile, share certificates, bank account opening resolution, electronic certificate of incorporation, 1 Rd company pre-ink stamp, corporate secretarial services Singapore, registered address, domainname.com.sg for 12 months, trial version of MYOB Premier V13 to maintain your company’s accounts for 30 days only, training for MYOB at promotional rate of $360 to use it effectively and training to make wordpress website at discounted price of $168.
Our package also include free self-collected mails alert emails and parcels, 12 Months Common Fax, 50 Cents per local out-going fax, free forwarding of incoming faxes in PDF format, p...
... middle of paper ...
...th duly signed relevant documents for Singapore Company Incorporation. After successful incorporation of your company stationery and other documents are issued by A.1 Business Pte Ltd to you for opening an account in a corporate bank in Singapore. Mostly banks require duly signed documents and physical presence of the directors of the company to open company’s account. You also have to apply for business license as per your approved business activities including private school, money exchange, restaurant or travel agency etc.
Company documents to be filled annually:
Estimated Chargeable Income within 3 months from the end of their financial or accounting year Hold Annual General Meeting and file Annual returns under Section 175, Section 197 and Section 201 of the Company’s Act Submission of a true and fair view of the company’s accounts to its shareholders
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- 29 March 16-Singapore is one of the best places to incorporate an eCommerce business-Blog SG Incorporation- Madhu Singapore is One of the Best Places to Incorporate an eCommerce Business We all agree that Singapore is a fantastic business destination. In fact, many of us have already opted for a company incorporation Singapore. It is irrelevant whether you own a startup business or an established one, taking your business online is the kind of opportunity, not any entrepreneur would like to miss.... [tags: Corporation, Limited company]
886 words (2.5 pages)
- Useful Tips For Singapore Business Start Up - What Kind of Pass Should A foreigner Apply When Setting up a Company in Singapore written by: DB1976 There isn't a better country to establish a business or corporation, than the top global Asian country on the planet. Singapore has usually taken care of a powerful trading standing to its welcoming taxes regulations along with their beneficial intellectual property regulations. The majority of Singapore businesses are recognized and registered because private limited companies.... [tags: register, documents, requirements]
858 words (2.5 pages)
- Goods and Service Tax, commonly abbreviated as GST, is defined as a consumption tax imposed on the sale of most goods and services. It also includes taxes imposed on all imports into Singapore. The main objective of implementing GST is to lower the corporate income and personal tax rates, along with shifting the reliance from the normal direct taxes to indirect taxes. This tax implementation would be lucrative for attracting many international investors while at the same time maintaining a sustainable economic growth that would create more job opportunities.... [tags: exports, product, retail]
741 words (2.1 pages)
- A Comprehensive Guide on Singapore Company Registration for Foreign Investors Are you planning to relocate and set up a company in Singapore. This is not surprising because every investor wishing to expand their business abroad can gain easy access to the international market by incorporating a company in Singapore. Having been crowned as the 1st rank holder in 'ease of doing business ' report of the World Bank for 10 straight years, Singapore has become the most sought after destination for global investors.... [tags: Corporation, Company, Limited liability company]
701 words (2 pages)
- ... First, an declining electronics manufacturing base that is redeploying physical asset, investment, capital and managerial skill to the provinces china. Second , a booming information services market led by bank , trading house, and insurance companies which involved in getaway transaction transaction to china and other international deal making. From 1982 to 1992 , the manufacturing as a share of gross domestic product (GDP) dropped from 25 percent to 20 percent and as a share of the labor fell from 40 to 29 percent.... [tags: Hong Kong, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan]
756 words (2.2 pages)
- Company Incorporation Singapore: 6 Factors to Consider Before Taking the Leap Incorporating a company in Singapore and being the boss could probably be most satisfying for many of business aspirants. Nevertheless, company incorporation Singapore is not as easy as it sounds, especially for those budding entrepreneurs who are from foreign soils. Afterwards, they can make it big only if they determine to build their business on the bedrock of in-depth planning and preparation. Prior to taking the leap into entrepreneurship, you need a methodical skill to undertake careful planning, research of target market and make a solid business plan to avoid business-busting mistakes.... [tags: Entrepreneurship, Business, Corporation]
732 words (2.1 pages)
- Guidelines to make Singapore Company Registration Process an easy Affair Over the years, Singapore has been maintaining its reputation as a key regional and global business hub inviting millions of business entrepreneurs and investors annually to its soil. When an individual or entity think of establishing or expanding their business in Asia, Singapore outranks its Asian peers in the list for a number of reasons. In the bid to attract a large pool of global talents, the Singapore government is also providing an array of advantages such as flexible immigration policies, the attractive tax regime, high quality of living, simple Singapore company registration process and so on to the foreign r... [tags: Corporation, Types of business entity]
743 words (2.1 pages)
- 4 May16 - Company Incorporation Singapore Helps in Branding Your Business - offpage Blog SBS - Mohan - Shri Company Incorporation Singapore Helps in Branding Your Business There is a very substantial reason for committing to a company incorporation Singapore. When entrepreneurs stumble upon dazzling business ideas, they respond in different ways. Some of them reveal it to their friends to discuss its viability and some mull over their find until it grows stale on them. If you are one of the former types of individual, why not indulge in a Singapore company incorporation and cash in your business idea.... [tags: Corporation, Limited liability company]
955 words (2.7 pages)
- Censorship and Information Privacy Policies in Eastern Asia and the United States of America Introduction Fifteen or twenty years ago, no one would have been able to predict the magnitude of the impact that the evolution of computer internetworking technologies has had on the world. The advancement of computers and networking technologies, as well as the constant flow of new innovations has forever changed the way the human race communicates. People across the globe have been given a medium through which they can express their ideas and beliefs freely…for the most part.... [tags: Censorship Asia Essays]
2223 words (6.4 pages)
- How might the Singapore society differ were it not for these technologies – would the society be more or less heavily regulated. Lee recommends analysing politics and society by addressing how power struggles and relations were played out in the pre-Internet era, namely the maintenance of political control via public support (2005: 74). Foucault defines ‘governmentality’ as the point of contact where the technologies of power interact with the governed. This spurs Lee to postulate that, in order to retain power in the Internet era, 'governments need to be actively involved in shaping the design as well as the societal, cultural and regulatory environment in which the Internet and other new... [tags: Singapore Politics, Government]
1910 words (5.5 pages)