In today’s economy, the feature of a company’s customer service can signify the difference among success and failure. Good service translates into better customer loyalty, which in turn translates into higher profits and customer profitability. Companies should have strong service management team that can provide and manage the information which is needed to deliver world-class service support as well all the other additional products and services which may require by client as per their business need while delivering incomparable customer satisfaction. “For a service organization, performance is ultimately about customer satisfaction and quality of service delivery”. (MItzI M. Montoya, Anne P. Massey, and VIjay KhatrI)
The value of building relationships with customers and belief in the services provider is well described in the marketing literature. Theoretically, in this report we are trying to extend this logic to the background of external/internal information technology (IT) services operations with the help of the concept of the service delivery chain proposed by (MItzI M. Montoya, Anne P. Massey, and VIjay KhatrI). The function of this report is to examine how key service point/mechanisms in operational (IT) implementation are related to perceptions of actual system benefits and trust in the (IT) services provider. We have proposed that the (IT) units can benefit from the taking of a marketing outlook in which the (IT) organization is regarded as a service provider. And we also touch upon interpersonal relationships. Throughout, we will examine how an IT services provider can be able to improve and actively manage its relationship with its client throughout the use of proposed service mechanisms. In particul...
... middle of paper ...
... Business Trends in IT Service Industry
In a rapidly changing technological environment where we have new technology every next day we have to ensure that the IT support team has access to up-to-date and accurate information such as information about the end users, IT systems and hardware they support, a centralized system may be require to retain all the information. Information could be related from any department such as sales, manufacturing ECT that affects the support process should be up-to-date. Now a day’s most off the companies goes for centralized services system for example SAP, ERP ECT which also indicates changing business trend/environment. Centralized service system could be possible answer to current trend but the implementation of the system is most important aspect of it because in our case company uses its human resource as centralized system.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Introduction In this paper we will discuss the operations of the proposed business and the effects of the economy, the government and laws from a value added perspective in the global community. As this business is a service business the focus will be on the effect of those external influences on supply chain management and best practices. Business Operations Project management companies handle various types of projects to include: Internet technology, construction projects, medical management projects, marketing and business strategy projects, and more.... [tags: Business]
1064 words (3 pages)
- 3.4. Consequences of Role as Service Provider An affirmative outcome of role as Service Provider can be attributed to the faith and esteem that organisation achieved in the State. The popularity of organisation stimulated farmers to receive its technical advice on feasible sites for DWs. Moreover, GSDA’s recommendation provided financial support for digging wells that increased irrigated area on GW almost to four fold in shortest time. Striking advent of drilling BWs catered the safe drinking water needs of rural people independently.... [tags: Business Management]
1668 words (4.8 pages)
- ISO 9000 is a set of international standards for quality, not for actual products, but standards to follow when determining quality management features (Heizer& Render, 2011). This is a ground breaking feat because it is a difficult task to develop an international organization with the amount of support that ISO has achieved. So what is ISO, what makes ISO 9000 so beneficial, how have they been received internationally, as well as what changes have recently taken place with ISO 9000 standards and what are the basic principles of these changes.... [tags: Business Management ]
927 words (2.6 pages)
- Teachers must be student-centered, engaging in interactive sessions using the best methods to reach students at their various academic and social levels. With regard to competition, my institution is not considered to be one of the top schools on the island. Our aim is to change that perception by getting our students to improve on their grades. This will cause top students from the primary to select this institution as their first choice after the grade six national assessment. Once we begin to get a good fraction of the top students this could help with the shift in perception.... [tags: Qualitative research, Focus group, High school]
1316 words (3.8 pages)
My Study On Business Administration From Kathmandu College Of University Of Western Sydney, Australia
- Statement of Purpose If I, Bibush Singh GC am given a chance to describe myself I would describe me as a dynamic, outgoing and a curious individual with a distinct character of honesty and positive attitude towards life. Moreover, I am a man with inquisitiveness in wide array of subject ranging from science and technology, politics, world geography, economy to arts, attributing me with desire for diverse experience, which I believe is exclusively relevant in the field of business. With all these elements in me, I carry a broader outlook for my career’s next step as a MBA degree, at University of Western Sydney, Australia.... [tags: Management, Business school, Business]
1216 words (3.5 pages)
- Potential Entrants Threats: Threat of new entrants is relatively low. Provided that Hooker Furniture was incorporated in 1924 and “ranked among the nations top 10 largest publically traded furniture sources based on 2013 shipments to the U.S”, while it is not impossible, it is highly unlikely that a new entrant would be able to compete with an organization as established and resourceful as Hooker 90 years in the business. Bargaining Power of Buyer Opportunities: Strong customer service and relations.... [tags: Customer service, Customer, Technical support]
1190 words (3.4 pages)
- Case Studies: Environmental and Water Solutions Inc. Company Background Environmental and Water Solutions Inc. is an environmental and water resources engineering firm. Environmental and Water Solutions Inc. provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy, and facilities to public and private clients. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, Environmental and Water Solutions delivers exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.... [tags: workforce, minorities, global companies]
955 words (2.7 pages)
- A Timeline of Waste in Cairo Despite the fact that MSW is a responsibility of governments and municipalities, the earliest form of waste management system that has ever been known in Cairo was established by people not by authorities, a collaboration that dates back to the beginning of the last century. The first societal authority in this parallel government was a group of migrants from the Dakhla oasis in the western Egyptian desert. They were called Wahiya which means ‘oasis people’. They settled in Cairo and embarked themselves on managing the city’s waste as a living .... [tags: municipal solid waste management]
1232 words (3.5 pages)
- Environmental Analysis of Dell Organization Industry Environment Competitive Rivalry The competitors to Dell are as follows: Hewlett-Packard, IBM, and Sun Microsystems (Hoovers). HP and IBM pose the biggest threat in competition. Dell's sales overview has increased each year except for 2001 to 2004. In 2001 the annual sales in millions were $31,888 and a major increase in sales in 2004 at $41,444.0. (Hoovers). In terms of Entry Barriers, Dells direct to consumers sales approach has increased their sales each year and they will soon be among their top competitors.... [tags: Computer Technology Market Analysis Dell]
1021 words (2.9 pages)
- BUSINESS METHODS PEST (Political, Economical Social and Technological environment ) Analysis The external environment of any organisation / university / faculty / department etc. can be analyzed by conducting a PEST analysis. The acronym PEST (sometimes rearranged as STEP) is used to describe a framework for the analysis a range of macro environmental factors including the Political, Economical Social and Technological environment. A PEST analysis fits into an overall environmental scan including the SWOT analysis and McKinsey’s 7S Model, which is briefly discussed below and also referred to in the document ‘Preparing a SWOT Analysis.... [tags: essays research papers]
1577 words (4.5 pages)