Galaxy the smartphone is what we use in our society’s utopia we use this smartphone for numerous explanations. This high class electronic is what many people use in their everyday life for help on things and to keep in touch with others. Galaxy’s help you talk to someone in an instant even if family members or friends are across the world. This electronic also can help you take pictures in an instant the most amazing part of the Galaxy is how people can save those pictures as long as they want. The phone is like a little computer in your hand having to be able to hold a computer like device in your pocket or hand is wonderful. The phone is similar to a computer ,because you can have your phone on Wifi or in service letting you search up anything at any time. Galaxy’s also have apps such as Instagram; snap chat, Facebook and much more. Phones are what we rely on because it’s faster and right by our sides the whole time when we want and need them. Instead of going to go talk to someone that’s far away or close you could just call them with your phone which many say is faster than going to go see someone and tell them something or talk to them.
People compare the Galaxy smartphone to a computer because of what the device does to have similar results towards it. Many know that the computer can search anything you would like that’s exactly what the Galaxy does. Being able to go on Facebook, YouTube and those other sites is also another similarity on how the computer and Galaxy are the same. The only difference is the computer has to stay in one place, unlike this computer like device can go everywhere. The only way the computer could go somewhere else is if it was a laptop but that runs on Wi-Fi and the phone could also be...
... middle of paper ...
... for its quick calls and texting and its amazing apps service. The way it compares to the computer on how they both work the same and seem to look sorta the same. Helping you from “boredness” to being able to get out of that phase and get entertained in seconds. Having all kind of people all over the world having that Galaxy s4 in there hand just looking at it instead of looking at the person there hanging out with. Seeing a person looking into it like if it is their soul also seeming if their life depended on this phone. Being able to have a device that could help you with so many events such as a portfolio and looking up things in the dictionary faster. Seeing the latest fashions to what new songs are out ,having that ability to do so much stuff with this phone is what can contribute to our society.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Utopia Is Utopia an ideal society. Are the customs of the Utopians the way people in our society should follow. Many of today’s society follows the opposite of what the Utopians culture follows, from jobs, money, and being conservative. The Island of Utopia had a way of life different from what anyone had seen before, that was thought to have been an “Ideal” society. In today’s society everyone has different jobs, some help the world go around, while others slow it down. Although most of these jobs hurt people and the environment, we still make the products due to the demand for it.... [tags: Utopia, Thomas More, Utopia, Dystopia]
723 words (2.1 pages)
- Utopias are created so people can dream of a better life. A Utopia is a perfect society. Moore creates his idea city on a secluded island in order for reformation. Moore sees many issues in society and dreams of a place where these problems are cured. Moore sees an issue with the way people are punished when they commit a crime. During his time men were killed for stealing a loaf of bread. He justifies his opinion on stealing by comparing soldiers to thieves. When solders go to a foreign land or win a war they pillage and steal, just the same as someone stealing to put food on the table.... [tags: Utopia, Dystopia, Slavery]
954 words (2.7 pages)
- Galaxy the Smartphone is what we use in our society’s utopia we use this Smartphone for numerous explanations. This high class electronic is what many people use in their everyday life for help on things and to keep in touch with others. Galaxy’s help you talk to someone in an instant even if family members or friends are across the world. This electronic also can help you take pictures in an instant the most amazing part of the Galaxy is how people can save those pictures as long as they want.... [tags: electronic, internet, apps]
974 words (2.8 pages)
- Sir Thomas More composed the book Utopia in the year 1516. Utopia looks into many of the problems that faced England in the sixteenth-century and what a society would look like in order to relieve those complications. The Utopian society is brought about through conversations between the characters Thomas More, his friend Peter Giles, and the traveling philosopher Raphael Hythloday. Giles and More are quickly impressed by the level of travel that Hythloday had experienced; they want to know what he has seen and heard from other regions in regards to government and civilization.... [tags: Utopia, Thomas More, Utopia, Dystopia]
1767 words (5 pages)
- To create a perfect society. That was the dream that Walt Disney had in the 1960’s when he dreamt up the Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow (1). Today, this is better known as Disney’s theme park, EPCOT. In 1995, however, the Disney people established their own town, making another of Walt’s dreams come true. Simply named Celebration, it is located in central Florida. In order to live in the utopian community, there are strict guidelines that each and every citizen must follow, known in the legal world as a “covenant”.... [tags: Disney Utopia Society]
1645 words (4.7 pages)
- The Basis of Utopia An impractical scheme for social improvement. This is the third definition of the word utopia in the Mirriam-Webster dictionary. Anatole France says it best with this quote regarding utopian societies, „Without the Utopias of other times, men would still live in caves, miserable and naked. It was Utopians that traced the lines of the first city· Out of generous dreams come beneficial realities. Utopia is the principle of all progress, and the essay into a better future.„ The world has been constantly changing over time, new ideas pave paths that lead to better living.... [tags: Utopia Utopias Essays]
1199 words (3.4 pages)
- Humans have grasped at the concept of "Utopia" for millennia. In his editorial for the September 1983 issue of Isaac Asimov's Science Fiction Magazine, editor Isaac Asimov provided a concise history of utopian literature. According to Asimov, the history of utopian literature began with religious tales of past golden ages or future paradises. (Asimov gives the examples of the Genesis story of creation and expulsion from the Garden of Eden as an example of the first and the eleventh chapter of Isaiah, which contains the famous line "the lion shall lay down with the calf," as an example of the second.) Utopian literature was first presented in a more scientifically designed (as opposed... [tags: Utopia Essays]
3129 words (8.9 pages)
- Utopia In the year 1515, a book in Latin text was published which became the most significant and controversial text ever written in the field of political science. Entitled, ‘DE OPTIMO REIPUBLICATE STATU DEQUE NOVA INSULA UTOPIA, clarissimi disertissimique viri THOMAE MORI inclutae civitatis Londinensis civis et Vicecomitis’, translated into English would read, ‘ON THE BEST STATE OF A COMMONWEALTH AND ON THE NEW ISLAND OF UTOPIA, by the Most Distinguished and Eloquent Author THOMAS MORE Citizen and Undersheriff of the Famous City of London.’.... [tags: Utopic Society Social Issues Essays]
4263 words (12.2 pages)
- Walden's Utopia In a post-World War Two era, there was much longing for improvement on current society. Burrhus F. Skinner decided to give his take on what he felt were the appropriate steps to take in order to make a true "Utopia." There have been attempts at other utopia's (which is from the Greek for "no place") and Skinner in his book took the best elements of each utopia and put them into one. However, this does not mean that this utopia he creates in his story, called Walden Two, emulating Thoreau's Walden Pond in Maine, is not without flaws.... [tags: Walden Philosophy No Place Utopia]
1695 words (4.8 pages)
- Utopia The text Utopia was written by Sir Thomas Moore in 1516, just before the outbreak of the Reformation. More’s life flourished through the late fifteenth and early sixteenth centuries, which were influential years in the Renaissance, a flowering of art and thought that began in Italy and flooded through Europe and England. Humanists often stressed the dignity of man and the power of reason while remaining deeply committed to Christianity. Their thought and writings helped to break the strict religious orthodoxy that had forced itself through the Middle Ages.... [tags: More Philosophy Perfect Society Essays]
1170 words (3.3 pages)