• Writing the content
• Opening new files
• Corrections request of modification
• Saving the things again and again
Saving the things again and again is the main goal of the version control providing the information like when you did it? Why you did it? What were the contents which has been changed? It will open the view for any time in the future. In other words u can have a complete log of all the tasks been performed. It will not only show you the modified result of the changes been made but will also provide you the results of before and after so that you can choose between them, the best one. As long as a single person is working with all these changes it will be easy for him to manage. But the level of difficulty arises when there is a team work. As one member of the team make changes the other might not be aware of the changes been made. So he has to face some level of difficulty. For coming over this difficulty we need some more advancement of the version control system which can answer the questions like: Who changed it? Why changed it? When changed it? The full coordination should be provided to the wh...
... middle of paper ...
• Tags – Stable, numbered version for release.
GitHub is always updated as all the users can easily access and save their works/changes and modifications at any time which is not similar to SVN. Updated information is very important as it will not only save your time but can also prevents the conflictions which may spoil the team spirit and hence the results. 
The key points to the development good software always depends upon few factors like its access speed, output results, navigations, layout, user’s requirements, and lastly it must be user friendly. When it comes to comparison between Github and SVN it is more obvious that Github is more useful and ideal as it is fast processor, good tracker which tracks every single atomic changes made to the system’s stored repository. Whereas, SVN is bit backward in these useful features.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- ABSTRACT: In this work defined the use of the GREEN ZOOM standard to ensure the environmental safety of soils during construction on the southern coast of the Crimea. With the help of the method of analysis of data on climatic characteristics of the region of Crimea and the criteria of the environmental standard, the authors determined that the application of this environmental standard and individual criterion is possible in this area. The results of this study could be the basis for the selection of methods of work of the environmental teams on construction projects.... [tags: Construction, Building, Building code, Project]
970 words (2.8 pages)
- The two tomb projects are; The Julius Tomb and The Medici Tombs. The Julius Tomb was commissioned by Pope Julius II in 1505, from drawings made by Michelangelo Pope Julius selected a huge three level monument with over 40 statues. The project was to be completed in five years and Michelangelo was to be paid 10,000 ducats. The Tomb was to be placed in the unfinished Quattrocento choir of St. Peter’s. However Julius decided to build a new church and lost interest in the Tomb project, perhaps because of lack of money.... [tags: Renaissance, catholic church, tomb projects]
932 words (2.7 pages)
- The Honor Code A quote spoken by once famous philosopher Aristotle states as such: “Dignity does not consist in possessing honors, but in deserving them,” (Motivational & Inspirational Corner). This quote very reasonably explains what it means to possess either an honor code or an academic honor code. Simply put, the self-dignity that comes along with properly following an honor code does not come by possessing such honors, but by deserving what is given to you by taking the code seriously. An individual who follows such a code honestly would be someone who deserves the honor; however, someone who does not follow the code in complete honesty would be someone who possesses the honor with no... [tags: Academic dishonesty, Education, Honor code]
1065 words (3 pages)
- The Lowry Landfill Superfund Site is located in Arapahoe County, Colorado, approximately 2 miles east of Aurora. It consists of approximately 507 acres of waste disposal area and is operated by Waste Management of Colorado, Inc. The land surrounding the site consists of native prairie grass and a wetland located along a local creek. Sections around the site are zoned for agricultural use including cattle grazing and non-irrigated wheat farms. 1 The area is home to numerous endangered species including the bald eagle and peregrine falcon.... [tags: wastes, lowry site, groundwater, contamination]
2979 words (8.5 pages)
- Today when people hear, “chivalry,” the modern idea connected with the word is romance. Many would picture a man holding a door open for a woman, or think of the phrase, “Chivalry is dead!” In reality, chivalry was a more so of a code of conduct, and the concept of it only being tied to romance is actually a very small part of it. This conduct was a mix between where the individual’s social status was, how knights dealt with treaties, and the glory, freedom, and respect that came with it. Two French rulers began this around the late eighth and early ninth century.... [tags: code of conduct]
989 words (2.8 pages)
- TAPHONOMIC STUDIES Studying taphonomy and site formation processes has really revolutionized the way archaeologists are able to reconstruct the past. A specific interest in taphonomy has led to an increase in preservation and interpretation of the archaeological record (Rick et al., 2006). Rick and colleagues (2006) examined taphonomy and site formation on California’s Channel Islands, a site inhabited by humans for over 12,000 calendar years. California’s Channel Islands contains thousands of archaeological sites with dense shell middens and villages to lithic camps (Rick et al., 2006).... [tags: Archaeology, Archaeological site]
1708 words (4.9 pages)
- At the beginning of each school year students and parents receive the student handbook which includes the school’s dress code. Most students hate the dress code because it prohibits them from wearing certain things to school. Schools feel the need to have and enforce the dress code because they want students to be in a safe learning environment while avoiding distractions. However, it seems that girls are usually the ones getting dress coded for what they wear while boys seem to get away with more.... [tags: Dress code, Education, Trousers, Distraction]
1066 words (3 pages)
- “If a builder builds a house for someone, and does not construct it properly and the house which he built falls down and kills its owner, then the builders shall be put to death.” (Van der Heijden 2008) The above quote is derived from the earliest known building code from 2000 BC, which is also known as the code of Hammurabi. The code of Hammurabi is evident that duties and responsibilities of builders towards their client were regarded highly since the 19Th century (Van der Heijden 2008). In the present context, the construction industry is highly regulated, as anyone involved in the building and construction industry are subject to various laws, codes and regulations.... [tags: Building, Construction, Building code, Architect]
1115 words (3.2 pages)
- History is the past, which for the most part can not be scientificately proven. The real; goal of History is to rediscover past. A dramatic error happens when past is rediscovered from our own bias that is from the way we see it. Even certain artifacts and works pf literature that we have left from earlier civilizations can be interpreted in several different ways, or misinterpreted to a certain extend or entirely. Usually interpretation or even misinterpretation is affected bu the concept of ethnocentrism, where different communities have an already set up establishment of certain norms based on their own believes, traditions, social, legislative, and personal values and ethics from whi... [tags: Hummurabi Code of Law]
1491 words (4.3 pages)
- Refactoring is the process of making code more readable and amenable to change. It stands to reason, then, that defactoring must be its opposite. This has been my task for today. Earlier this week, my code failed a review (what a surprise). The problem was with a certain construct I had used to make up for the fact that ECMAScript does not support access control with keywords like “private” or “public” as other languages do, but does so in a different way. His view is that access control is subversive, and I should rewrite it using .prototype, so that all the members are public, but make it clear by commentary, documentation, and/or some naming convention, that “private” ones are only to be... [tags: Computer Code]
777 words (2.2 pages)
- Internal Control Ensures Integrity and Safeguards the Company
- Pivotal Events that Influenced the History of Healthcare
- The Causes of Teenage Suicide
- With All the Advancements in Technology, Do We Still Need Journalists?
- The Influence of Pay Structures in a Successful Organization
- Pastoral Poetry Represented in The Passionate Shepherd to His Love by Christopher Marlowe and The Nymph to the Shepherd by Sir Walter Ralegh